[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking /mc-c-easton-teacher-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fdfgdfg.png (563 KB, 1062x554) Image search: [Google]
fdfgdfg.png
563 KB, 1062x554
>http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-c-easton-teacher-arrested-for-sex-with-teen-20160517-story.html

Why the fuck does this keep happening?

The overwhelming sentiment is that men are far more likely to have sex with minors, but more and more female teachers are having sex with their students.

>But there are far more female teachers than male teachers!

Yeah, because people assume that males are more likely to try and sleep with their students, so they're not hired.
>>
>>74276159

Blacks and other minorities are no longer taboo.

They need to get off from the thrill of something considered bad by society.
>>
>>74276258
This has been going on for a while. Race has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>74276331

Yeah I never said race did shit head.

I said taboos.
>>
>Sex with teen in cemetery

Damn he's getting that goth pussy. Wish I could have some of that again
>>
>>74276159
cemetery?
>>
Whoa, this happened in the town right next to us.
Weird to think that a small happening can happen right in your neighborhood.
t. Forks Township
>>
>>74276331
But you implied that it's taboo because of the race. Not to mention that white women fucking blacks has been proven to be overly exaggerated, but this entire site has a very weird interracial fetish.

>>74276431
Trust me, you wouldn't want this woman.
>>
>>74276159
>full swing of puberty
>rash, aggressive, but easily seduced walking penises
>young boys who don't care about a relationship because they're fucking 16
>teachers victimize them to get off because they can't or won't find an adult man who will eagerly stab at their worn vaginas

make no mistakes- this is pretty monstrous predator behavior
>>
>>74276159
The only good thing in Easton is the Crayola Factory
>>
if you look at some CDC documents concerning child sex abuse, you'll find that women always are the most likely suspect in any case type
>>
>>74276785
Of course it is, but it's seemingly glossed over with statements like, "Nice!"

But hey, men are the biggest pedos, right?
>>
>>74276159
However, if logical Niger direct math Village South Japan plants that do not
>>
File: 1126483796985.jpg (20 KB, 326x352) Image search: [Google]
1126483796985.jpg
20 KB, 326x352
>>74277377
>However, if logical Niger direct math Village South Japan plants that do not
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.