[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This picture makes plenty of people get mad as fuck purely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: thistriggerstheantigunner.jpg (323 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
thistriggerstheantigunner.jpg
323 KB, 920x690
>This picture makes plenty of people get mad as fuck purely because they hate gun ownership

Why are anti-gunners so salty?

Why can't they let us own guns in peace?
>>
>>74275823

Why do they all look retarded and ugly? Something seems to be genuinely wrong with them.
>>
>>74275823
I'm all for muh guns in this country, but don't pretend that Switzerland's system of making a citizen-militia keep rifles in a strictly regulated fashion is the same as American gun consumerism.
>>
I have no idea. It's one of the most bizarre things to me.
>>
>>74275823
Because it represents independence and personal responsablity, collectivists and multiculturalists see it as a direct threat to their slave state utopia.
>>
>>74276014
post your picture, chang
>>
>>74276014
>Why do they all look retarded and ugly?

Because they're teenagers. Teenagers look goofy as fuck, especially white ones.
>>
>>74276142
You know nothing.
>>
Because it means that there's more possibilities of another Sandy Hook.

It's a damacles sword.
>>
>>74276394
Explain further then, please. From what I've gathered, the SIG rifles are all issued by the government, required to be kept at hand, managed, and with mandatory periods of target practice every now and then. Am I wrong? I don't disrespect that kind of system, it just couldn't be any more different than American gun culture.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 640x360
>no guns guns are evil and kill people
>cops are evil didntdonuffin
What are you going to do when you're house is invaded or you're being mugged or raped?
Checkmate Libtard Cucks.
>>
File: 1463506737129.jpg (355 KB, 920x690) Image search: [Google]
1463506737129.jpg
355 KB, 920x690
>>74276014
>3 poiting directly at their heads or chest
>1 having his thumb in harms way
>Why do they all look retarded
Because at least 4 of them are.
>>
>>74276613

Because you are making the classic mistake of thinking that the militia/army is related to civilian gun ownership in Switzerland.

It's like saying that the US civilian gun owner is the typical US soldier with their M4s that don't belong to them.

>>74276770

Unloaded rifles with no magazine and bolt removed or open.

It's as dangerous as a looking down a pipe.
>>
>>74276861
>It's as dangerous as a looking down a pipe.
It's much more dangerous than that because it trains in dangerous habits.
>>
>>74276861
>Because you are making the classic mistake of thinking that the militia/army is related to civilian gun ownership in Switzerland.

Okay, that's fair, but the rifles in the picture are all clearly SIGs and are rather uniform at that. Is there a lot of recreational gun ownership, then?
>>
File: Océane grabel12.jpg (253 KB, 800x654) Image search: [Google]
Océane grabel12.jpg
253 KB, 800x654
>>74276861
Rule #1 - guns are ALWAYS loaded
>>
>>74277156
That's because it's the main sports rifle if you want to shoot for competition.

>>74277031
Nope, our security procedures during these events are extremely strict. Also, we have other ways of gun safety in Switzerland.

Go compare accidental gun deaths in the US with Switzerland and then tell me which one works best.

>>74277183
Not really.
>>
File: 20160516_211654.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160516_211654.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>just the beginning
>inb4 >A2
>>
>>74276212

They all look autistic or like they have mild forms of down syndrome, or other various chemical deficiencies. I'm white faggot.
>>
File: 1459051884566.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1459051884566.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>>74277031
Ok, I understand gun safety is important, but there is a point when common sense can take over. If you've made sure it's unloaded, safety is on, bolts open, then you can fucking suck on the barrel and your gonna be fine. You people who take gun safety to far are pussies.
>>
>>74277360
>tell me which one works best.
Well if your population is typically taught how to handle a gun and ours isn't, then I'd say particular choice of protocol is a secondary question.
>>
gunophobia needs to stop!
>>
>>74275823
I'm all for guns but kids shouldn't be playing with those
Especially those two runts in the front
>>
>>74277460
Gun safety Nazis are autistic.

All they can do is recite the rules of gun safety without understand the reason behind them and why it only applies sometimes.
>>
>>74276142
Switzerland has in some way more relax gun laws than the US. You can legally get new automatic wepons there.
>>
>>74277651
Bullshit, starting them at that age is ideal. You create a responsible adult who has good habits. That's the perfect age to learn things that will be of use later in life.
>>
>>74277651
I shot shotguns, black powder rifles, and threw axes at age 13 in boy scouts. Kids need to be taught this stuff early on.
>>
The media tells them how to react. They can't think for themselves any more.
>>
>>74277651
If a child is going to have a gun in the household its better to train in safety and dispel their curiosity than to leave them ignorant.
>>
>>74278010
Absolutely. It's like knowing how to turn off the gas or water in case of a leak, how to use a knife. Even if it's overly-simplified stuff like "hey don't look down the barrel if you don't know what you're doing" or "hey stay away from the power lines if you don't understand electricity" or "why don't you not run with scissors, hm?"

I want to see guns back in schools again.
>>
>>74275823

That fuckwad 2nd to the left is pointing his gun straight into his stomach.

Do you even teach you kids basic gun safety?
>>
>>74275823

It's a wider cultural issue that will affect them whether or not they participate or even associate with gun owners.
Part of the fight is over whether gun owning becomes more or less socially accepted.
The liberal analogue would be LGBT shit.
They can argue that it doesn't affect you and you can just ignore it but that's easier said than done.

Opposition to both issues argue that it endangers their future and creates a toxic environment.
>>
>>74278185
Yes we do but we are not so retarded to assume that a gun that has no mag, has the bolt locked back and where it's strictly controlled before allowing them to leave the range, is loaded.

How do you clean guns? How do you even store guns? If the gun is always magically loaded, then don't even bother to have guns at all because *gasp* the barrel is always pointing at someone or something!
>>
>>74277707
Generally though you're going to want to teach a child that it's never safe to point a gun at something they don't want to shoot, since they don't have the kind of knowledge or analytical abilities to tell when a firearm is safe.
>>
Speaking as a pro-gun control libfag I don't actually have a problem with people owning guns, provided they respect what guns are and use them responsibly.

I do have friends who would get butthurt by this picture, though.
>>
trying to think of a good caption for OP pic to fool libs on social media into southern USA bashing
>>
>>74276599
So when Ahmed comes to enrich a kindergarten with his assault spoon, you'll just ban that too and claim whites should've been more tolerant?
>>
>>74278520

What type of gun control do you believe in?
>>
>>74278322
So you're saying we should use our guns to shoot the liberals and LGBT shits?
>>
>>74278673

>Don't be loon. Bin that spoon!
>>
I'm mad because of the trees, not the guns.
>>
>>74276861
Switzerland can inform you. This picture contains mostly Swiss firearms. I have a feeling the picture may have been taken there.

wew
>>
File: root.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
root.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>74279185
I'd even go as far as to say OP is the second kid aiming at his chest and doesn't like being called out for his reckless manipulation of firearms.
>>
Fucking degenerate country.
>>
>>74279420
hahah same
>>
>>74278701

Background checks, waiting periods, permits, that kind of thing. There should be hoops, though none should be so onerous as to make owning a gun a privilege only for people who work certain hours and make enough money. Given my opposition to increased voter ID requirements, I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say any increase in difficulty when it comes to owning a gun should be offset by free or low-cost ways to jump through the hoops.

I like guns. I don't need to own one (and a friend of my wife killed himself with one, so she's dead set against them anyway), but having dated a woman from Indiana whose dad gave her a revolver for her birthday I certainly know how much fun they can be. I just think that anything designed explicitly for killing people should be carefully controlled.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.