[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump Is Not Expanding the GOP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/05/donald-trump-2016-polling-turnout-early-voting-data-213897

>95 percent of the 2016 caucusgoers in Iowa had previously voted in at least one of the past four presidential elections

>In South Carolina, Trump-led ballot brought almost exactly the same number of former Democratic primary voters into this year’s GOP primary as a Trump-free ballot did four years ago.

>in Florida only 6 percent of those who voted in the 2016 Republican primary did not vote in either of the 2012 or 2014 general elections and were registered to vote then. That amounts to a lot of people—about 142,000—but it’s a fractional share of a populous and fast-growing state that has added almost 1 million voters to the rolls since the beginning of 2012.

Trumpfags un-ironically believe that Trump is expanding the party
>>
>Politico
>>
>>74273921
>politico
>>
>>74273921
>Literally gets more votes than any candidate in GOP history
>NO, TRUST ME! H-HES NOT ACTUALLY GETTING MORE VOTES

Damage control
>>
>>74273959

Is anything they reported wrong, or will Trumpfags continue to be in denial?

Probably the latter.
>>
File: 1458814121623.png (44 KB, 420x573) Image search: [Google]
1458814121623.png
44 KB, 420x573
>>74273921
Shit bait is, well, shit
>>
>NO, TRUST ME! H=HES NOT ACTUALLY GETTING MORE VOTES
>>74274054

Nowhere did I say that. Did any of you retards actually read the article?
>>
Of course people who use early voting will have voted before, it makes sense that the people who are entrenched in the system use the easiest way to vote. Fucking Jews.
>>
>>74274265
>No archiv
Sure thing chaim, I will gladly give more add-money to politico

Just put a fucking bullet in your head
>>
>>74274102
Give us the pastebin or archive you shill.
>>
>>74273921
> He doesn't brings people
>turns out he brings quite a lot, but like not a lot in real terms
>So therefore whilst it increases it doesn't

Dat mental gymnastics

also "Relevant audience"
>Iowa State Fair
>Caucusgoers
Wow gee golly gee oh whiz that's just nuts!
>>
>>74274265
Oh I read it, but it has no basis in the reality of the situation.

Just look at this statement

>Republican caucus turnout smashed its past record by 50 percent this year, jumping from 121,000 to nearly 187,000. But, according to figures provided by the state party, 95 percent of the 2016 caucusgoers had previously voted in at least one of the past four presidential elections

It was a 50% INCREASE from last year. Yeah, maybe most of them have voted before. But he brought out a 5% increase in NEW voters, which is huge on it's own. With a 50% increase in GOP voters, and a massive fall in Dem voters, what the fuck do you think will happen? I promise you, that article is just grasping at straws, and not even doing a good job at it
>>
>>74274737

The claim is not that he doesn't bring in new people to primaries. The claim is that he isn't bringing in new voters to the primaries.

Nearly all of the new people who are voting in the primaries are people who vote Republican in November anyways.

Hence, Trump is not expanding the party.

>>74274752

>But he brought out a 5% increase in NEW voters, which is huge on it's own.

When the same thing happened in 2012, it worked wonders for Romney, didn't it?
>>
>>74275017
>When the same thing happened in 2012, it worked wonders for Romney, didn't it?

Romney also didn't have a 50% increase in GOP voting, and it was still a close race

So let me get this straight

In 4 years, there was a 50% increase in total votes for the GOP, a decrease in votes for the Democrats, and even when the votes were low in 2012 it was a close race. You think it's going to be close? Get back on your meds Anon
>>
File: 1463464555994.jpg (47 KB, 736x642) Image search: [Google]
1463464555994.jpg
47 KB, 736x642
>>74275017
Blacks won't vote this time
>>
>>74275221

>close race
>Romney never led in the electoral polling average and lost by 4%

pick one

Also, you act as if all of these new voters are voting for Trump - rather than a good segment being terrified of him and voting against him.

---

As for the general election, Trump might win just because of how awful Hillary is, but it will be a narrow win if he can manage that

The Demographic picture of America gets less favorable for Trump every passing moment.
>>
>>74275682

electoral college polling average*
>>
>>74275551

If Black turnout drops to where it was in 2004, Obama would have still won every state he ended up carrying.
>>
File: 1458534743961.jpg (36 KB, 680x464) Image search: [Google]
1458534743961.jpg
36 KB, 680x464
>>74273921
HAHAHA TRUMPFAGS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>74275551
>Blacks won't vote this time

Crackers are this fucking stupid.
>>
>>74274737
Trump only brings out white racists out to vote for him. He's not popular outside of the racist bubble like /pol/.
>>
File: 1450768849056.gif (2 MB, 245x302) Image search: [Google]
1450768849056.gif
2 MB, 245x302
>>74273921
Who gives a flying fuck?
He is still the candidate voters chose and he is still 1000000x trillion times better then anti-christ Hillary.
What do you want me to say?
Oh no... now he will lose, that sucks? Our country is still super fucked?
Would me saying that (assuming it was true) give you some sort of satisfaction?
>>
>>74273921
>needing to go back 16 fucking years

ayy lmao
>>
>>95 percent of the 2016 caucusgoers in Iowa had previously voted in at least one of the past four presidential elections
They could have voted for any party in the past four years , the point is that these voters are voting GOP and showing up for the primaries.

>In South Carolina, Trump-led ballot brought almost exactly the same number of former Democratic primary voters into this year’s GOP primary as a Trump-free ballot did four years ago.
That suggests that the #nevertrump movement fell flat, at least in that area.

>in Florida only 6 percent of those who voted in the 2016 Republican primary did not vote in either of the 2012 or 2014 general elections and were registered to vote then. That amounts to a lot of people—about 142,000—but it’s a fractional share of a populous and fast-growing state that has added almost 1 million voters to the rolls since the beginning of 2012.
Again primaries are not GEs and the huge upswing in the primaries will be even more magnified in the GE

Politico is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>74276174
>He is still the candidate voters chose and he is still 1000000x trillion times better then anti-christ Hillary.

Prove it. Prove he's better without memes like cuck.
>>
>>74276026
Are the finally going to work out how to do it this year?
>>
>>74275682
As if a large swath of Americans didn't vote against Obama out of fear of obamacare (for good reasoning, it was shit and a big lie)

Not to mention, black people won't be voting as much as they did in 2012, and Trump is loved in NY, much more than Hillary, the state has a chance of going red.
>>
I voted for Trump, not the party. If the party doesn't change to be more appealing to me, I might just as easily vote Democrat for other things besides president.
>>
>>74276583
>and Trump is loved in NY, much more than Hillary, the state has a chance of going red.

TRUMPFAGS ARE THIS FUCKING STUPID IT DEFIES LOGIC

New York is Hillary's home state and it's vote D since 1988 you stupid Trumpfag. This is why we should ban all of you retards from posting here.
>>
>>74276465
>Doesn't want war
>Hasn't activly created wars to overthrow governments
>Hasn't been on the verge of going to prison
>Doesn't do Cocaine
>Isn't a lesbian
>Doesn't pander like a bitch
>Has stayed Consistant for 30+ years in beliefs
>Understands problems in America and how to fix them
>>
>>74276726
no one cares slut
>>
>>74276583

Even assuming that Black turnout falls back to 2004 levels, and that Trump does marginally better among Hispanics, Trump needs to improve among White New Yorkers by a 40% margin.

Unless you expect New York Whites to start voting like South Carolinian Whites overnight, that isn't going to come close to happening.
>>
>>74276809
>no one cares slut

MEME MEMES MEMES
>>
>>74276848
Show your tits slut
>>
When Trump announces Trump/Winfrey 2016, it will all be over anyway.
>>
>politico
>>
>>74276807
>>Doesn't want war

BULLSHIT

Said he wanted war with Iran for the Saudis

>Hasn't activly created wars to overthrow governments

He will, and will continue doing this as president you faggot

>Hasn't been on the verge of going to prison

Trump university / raping his ex-wife

>Doesn't do Cocaine / Isn't a lesbian

Go back to sucking Alex Jones cock you stupid fucktard

>Doesn't pander like a bitch

Aka he's a racist

>Has stayed Consistant for 30+ years in beliefs

I know you are trolling now. Trump has flip flopped on fucking EVERYTHING whenever he feels like it. You still think he will enact he Muslim ban faggto?

>Understands problems in America and how to fix them
Troll I'm done.
>>
>>74276726
Uhhh, she was born in chicago and didn't move there until the late 90's early 2000's for the sole purpose of becoming a senator. She's not a new yorker, she never has been, and she's not liked there. You dont ACTUALLY think she's from New York do you? Trump on the other hand has made The city of new york better for the people that live there and is a true new yorker
>>
>>74273921
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST STOP USING POLITICO AS A SOURCE!THE BIAS THEY SHOW IS ON TERMS WITH TH NEW YORK TIMES!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74273921
>One magazine has said something that all other news sources have reported differently.

Good for you, you found a needle in a haystack.
MAGA
>>
The Dukakis primary had muuuch higher turnout than the Bill Clinton primary.

Dukakis was a bad candidate and he lost in a landslide
>>
>>74277197

Where have people reported this differently?

Come on, show us.
>>
>>74277012
>He will, and will continue doing this as president you faggot

Assumption

>Trump university / raping his ex-wife

Trump University wouldn't have sent him to prison, and we all know it was a false rape case, otherwise they would have been yelling about it the entire campaign

>Go back to sucking Alex Jones cock you stupid fucktard

Nice rebuttal, I see you can't refute it

>Aka he's a racist

Name one thing he's said that's racist

>I know you are trolling now. Trump has flip flopped on fucking EVERYTHING whenever he feels like it. You still think he will enact he Muslim ban faggto?

Watch this video, he's pretty fucking consistant with the same exact message

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8wJc7vHcTs

>Troll I'm done.

No, you just don't have anything useful to say
>>
File: 1447507780573.jpg (99 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447507780573.jpg
99 KB, 400x400
>>74276465
She openly speaks about banning the 2nd amendment, flooding our country with Muslim refugees and opening our borders in a way that would make even our current administation blush.
She is supported and shilled for by guys like Obama and Soros.
Trump is attacked by them.

Is that enough for you?
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 896x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 896x748
>>74276110
K
>>
>>74273921
>in Florida only 6 percent of those who voted in the 2016 Republican primary did not vote in either of the 2012 or 2014 general elections
>2014 general elections

wat

also
>3 states
>ignoring all the others

ok
>>
File: 1405534288313.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1405534288313.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
>>74273921
>Multiple threads on this.
Shills are getting desperate.
>>
File: 1446235457145.jpg (462 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446235457145.jpg
462 KB, 1920x1080
OH SHIT I AM NOW A HILLARY MISSLE

WE CAN'T SUPPORT DRUMPF ANYMORE GUYS POLITICO SAID SO
>>
>>74276726
>New York is Hillary's home state and it's vote D since 1988

>every president after 88 was shit
>before 88 they voted Reagan

So, Trump has a chance to win it then?
>>
>>74278169

What are Demographics?

You have to be clinically retarded to think Trump can win New York
>>
>>74278213
we'll see come November
>>
>>74278002

Florida voted for Governor in 2014.

If you could show Trump bringing in a significant number of previous non-voters into the party in any other state - I'd love to see that. Unfortunately, you can't - because he hasn't been doing that.
>>
>>74278306

We will see if Trump loses New York by 25% or only by 20%

Unless you think New York Whites are suddenly going to go as Republican as South Carolina Whites go Republican, when they have never come close to doing that in American History
>>
>>74278335
HAHAHAH AS IF VOTING FOR GOVERNOR IS EVEN CLOSE TO THE SAME LEVEL OF IMPORTANCE AS PRESIDENT!!!!
>>
>>74278335
So?
What will be, will be.
I personally think Hillary would be a disaster for America so I really hope she doesn't win but unlike many arrogant people I don't assume to know the future.
And no Trump is not my ideal candidate nor is he perfect by any means but I still think he looks like a god compared to Hillary.
>>
>>74276583
>Trump is loved in NY, much more than Hillary, the state has a chance of going red.

You're the reason why I can't take /pol/ seriously anymore.

Do you also believe Texas has a chance of going blue because the spics love Clinton and hate Trump? How about Georgia and Arizona?

How fucking politically illiterate are you.
>>
>>74278479

Which means that voters who show up to vote for Governor will almost universally show up to vote in other races, since they can be bothered to vote for Governor.

How fucking stupid can one person be?
>>
>>74278583

I'm going to vote for Trump in the general as well, but we do ourselves no service by pretending he's on course for some massive landslide win
>>
>>74275551

Niggers are more radicalized than in 2008 and they easily took the narrative that Trump hates them preached by the liberal kike media.
>>
>>74273921
Love the article's sidestep of Dem exit polls saying Bernie voters would pick Trump over Hillary.
>>
>>74278860
>saying Bernie voters would pick Trump over Hillary.

Bernie voters would never vote for Trump

This is like saying Clinton voters going for McCain

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN FAGGOT

You spend the last couple months attacking Sanders, we aren't going to vote for you fags.
>>
>>74278588
This, I love Trump and all but jesus fuck I have an aneurysm just seeing people assume New York can be red.

It's fucking impossible you niggers. There are LITERALLY too many fucking Democrats. Trump could SWEEP upstate NY and STILL lose because NYC is the whole state.

Unlike Texas where you can strangle Austin and landslide the rest of the state, NYC is too big to strangle.
>>
File: 1440708036158.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440708036158.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>74278958
>http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279430-nearly-half-of-sanders-voters-in-west-virginia-would-vote

Uhm, you don't get to bring your own facts.
>>
>>74276583
>Trump is loved in NY, much more than Hillary, the state has a chance of going red.

You're delusional, New Yorkers hate Trump so much even Republican ones let le gee golly jeepers man win Manhattan. The only chance Trump has to win New York is if mudslimes do another 9/11 right before the election.
>>
>>74273921
>>74275324

2 Shill OPs, what is going on?
>>
>>74277330

>arguing with a paid shill

Why, anon?
>>
>>74273921

>politico

Wasn't there already proof that they just follow the political status quo and damage control like mad?
>>
>>74279067

West Virginia has a lot of people who are Republicans but haven't changed their registration from Democratic. The state used to be solid democrat two decades ago, but then the Democrats decided to declare war on coal, so the state shifted rapidly Republican.

You literally could not choose more of an outlier
>>
>people on /pol/ are still fighting the "left versus right" meme pushed by the media instead of focusing on stopping hillary by rallying behind both bernie and trump
keep eating up that cia bait, kiddies.
>>
>>74279085

>a piece of news comes out
>sometimes people don't see when others post a particular piece of news

Gee, I wonder what happened.
>>
>>74277678
╔╗─╔╗╔╦╦╗───────────╔╗╔╗─╔═══╗───╔╗──────────╔╗╔╗╔╗
║║─║║╚╣║║───────────║║║║─║╔═╗║───╚╝──────────║║║║║║
║╚═╝║╔╣║╠══╦══╦╗─╔╗─║╚╝║─║╚═╝║╔══╦╦══╦══╦══╗─║║║║║║
║╔═╗║║║║║╔╗║╔═╣║─║║─╚═╗║─║╔══╝║╔═╣║══╣╔╗║╔╗║─╚╝╚╝╚╝
║║─║║║║║║╔╗║║─║╚═╝║───║║─║║───║║─║╠══║╚╝║║║║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
╚╝─╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╩╝─╚═╗╔╝───╚╝─╚╝───╚╝─╚╩══╩══╩╝╚╝─╚╝╚╝╚╝
──────────────╔═╝║
──────────────╚══╝
>>
>>74279327

Can you put me in touch with your supervisor? I want to shill for shekels too.
>>
>>74279427

I wish I could get paid to post stuff like this

It's amusing how so often the defense mechanism for people here is to scream "paid shill" whenever they see something they don't like and cannot refute.
>>
>>74277330
>No, you just don't have anything useful to say

No, you're no better than the retards who voted for Obama for "Hope and Change"

Obama only said what the American people wanted to hear and barely gave ANY detailed plans on how he'll make things magically better. Does that remind me you of anything?

It's literally what Trump is doing right now. He's either insanely vague or incredibly fucking retarded

>I will force a country into bankrupty. I will shoot down Russian planes. Let's bomb the families of ISIS. Let's shut down parts of the internet to combat ISIS.

>everything will be great again okay? trust me on this guys I promise you if you elect me you will be good again. I will be good for the people. I love everyone! Please love me!

This entire election is a joke and I do not care who wins. Clinton will win the election and I'm basing that on every single poll that shows Clinton beating Trump in the GE, the demographics who are for and against Trump, and the surveys on each candidates' likability.

Trump is doing worse than Romney with the minorities. That fact alone will ensure a Clinton the Presidency.

/pol/, why do you refuse to believe what's in front of your eyes?
>>
>>74273921

...and then you realize a net gain of even 2% from JUST GOP voters is roughly 3 million votes. A 5-6% swing would be landslide territory even if the Dems didnt lose a single vote from 2012
>>
>>74279574

Forget Minorities, Trump is currently doing worse than Romney among Whites.

He might manage to turn it around in time, but if he does, he's going to scrape by with a narrow win (probably consisting of bagging Florida, and Ohio and Pennsylvania due to coal country)

A Trump landslide is never going to happen. Even ignoring Trump's personal failing as a candidate, America is not as White as it was in 1984 or 1972.
>>
>>74279554

No, it's not that. You just use shill talking points. Insulting Trump and Trump supporters in one post and then saying you'll be voting for him in the next.

It's concern shilling and it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>74279675

>Implying that the Democrats aren't gaining millions of new voters from Millennials and anchor babies turning voter age (or that Trump isn't pissing off any White suburbanite Women that Romney won in 2012)
>>
>>74275682
Trump's polls keep going up and up every week.
>>
>>74279784

I'm insulting people who are stupid enough to believe Trump can win New York because they are legitimately retarded.

I don't see a point in feeding the delusion that Trump is destined to win. Maybe if people here don't assume that Trump will win for sure, they might be motivated to actually help him win in some way.
>>
>>74279842

It's an encouraging trend, but lets see what happens to Hillary's numbers once the Democratic primaries end. I suspect a number of butthurt Sanders supporters will fall in line (just as #NeverTrump fell apart a few days after he won the nomination)
>>
>>74279954

So you're really not a shill, then? Because I was serious about wanting to shill with you for shekels.
>>
>>74279954
Trump flipping New York isn't outside possibility. He's well liked amongst every demographic. Hillary isn't.
>>
>>74279723
I think Florida and Ohio have a chance of going red but Trump will still lose the GE. Trump would have to win Virginia and Penn and that's not going to happen.

>>74280559
New York is more liberal than California anon. Trump doesn't have a god damn chance in hell in winning New York.
>>
>>74278588
Uhhh, yeah. I lived in Texas for 5 years. I bet you don't know that ALL the metropolitan areas in texas are blue. ALL of them. It's only a matter of time before Texas goes blue.

>>74279106
Took the bait, sorry
>>
>>74280925
>It's only a matter of time before Texas goes blue.

I never denied that. I'm talking about this election. Texas will not go blue
>>
>>74282080
You don't know that. Between now and the time voting comes, something extreme could happen. Not to mention, Cruz won Texas, not Trump.
>>
>>74282878
>Cruz
>a religious nutjob with conservative values won Texas
Also, he's a senator from Texas. No shit he'd win.

Also, there's no way the demographics will shift that much for Clinton to win this election.
>>
File: 1438655402973.jpg (80 KB, 375x568) Image search: [Google]
1438655402973.jpg
80 KB, 375x568
>>74279574
or he saved a lot of america\s economic tools in our back pockets for when we need them

we still have hundreds of billions over seas ready to bring back and invest with/tax. This next age will be glorious for us
>>
>>74273921
I registered republican this year for the first time ever
Gtfo
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.