[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-05-17-11-03-09-1.png (366 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-17-11-03-09-1.png
366 KB, 1080x1080
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74273317
when trump becomes president, the internationalists are going to try to destroy the US dollar unless trump capitulates
>>
just more billionaire market manipulation
>>
>>74273317
He is predicting a trump presidency.
>>
>>74273720
He doesn't have to predict, he can make anyone president.
>>
>tfw Soros endorsed Trump
>tfw Trump says that America can print money whenever the fuck they want
>tfw Soros starts to buy gold

I think we have a new American president coming
>>
File: 1453860729815.jpg (53 KB, 400x370) Image search: [Google]
1453860729815.jpg
53 KB, 400x370
I guess they're about to pull the plug on the markets lads.

They're gonna fuck everything just before Trump gets in.
>>
>>74273317
>>74273531

Pretty much this. I work closely with gold, and when sales spike, it's usually following some of this "Soros is buying it" or "Warren Buffet is buying it!" "They know something we don't!"

Yeah, they know retards will buy gold and raise the price if they invest and publicize it.
>>
>>74273317
Shit is about to pop off.
Shemitha inbound.
>>
>>74273414

Probably so. Whatever happens, the media will blame Trump. If Trump tries to respond with strength to what they do-- say, Soros crashes the dollar and Trump fucking arrests him-- they'll get their "Hitler" again and the world media will howl louder than they ever have before.
>>
>>74273317
Didn't the chinese just buy 90bn in Barclays London Gold stock?
>>
Soros is just being a bitch because Trump is winning and the US doesn't want to play ball with his immigration agenda. Also doesn't want to play nice with the Saudis like he keeps telling them.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-usa-congress-idUSKCN0Y8239

Soros is a bitch nigger and he can cry wee wee wee all the way home.
>>
File: SongHongbing.jpg (31 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
SongHongbing.jpg
31 KB, 350x500
Hohoho... So it's starting...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.