[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half of the world population is going to be deported to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: ShowImage.jpg (48 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
48 KB, 758x530
>half of the world population is going to be deported to a habitable planet
>The other half will populate the rest of Earth

no further information is given.

Which side are you on and why?
>>
>>74272811
>world government giving you a choice
>>
>>74272811

The only fair assumption is that the divide will happen according to demographics, leaving 400 million Whites on Earth and taking 400 million to the new world.

God I hope the self-hating cucks get sent away enmasse. I don't care which planet I'm on as long as the SS marches again and enslaves all the inferior peoples.
>>
Sounds similar to the plot of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u41qFFYpvas
Aliens take away all melanin Americans in exchange for alien technology.
>>
>>74272811
half the world population is entirely too many shitskins for my liking. Maybe we can set the people up in the pods by race and "accidentally" vent the brown ones to vacuum.

New planet, I'm bringing my dogs
>>
HABITABLE PLANET

I WILL BUILD THE IMPERIUM OF MANKIND SO I CAN START THE PURGATION BY FLAME AGAINST XENOS AND HERETICS, THEN CONQUER TERRA AND MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>74273230
>set the controls for the heart of the sun
>>
File: 1446335500738.jpg (193 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446335500738.jpg
193 KB, 768x1024
>>74272811
SEIG ZEON
>>
>>74272811
"habitable" covers entirely too much range, though. Being on the frontier would be exciting, but at least most frontiersmen have at least a vague idea of where they're going.

And without knowing who is going where, it's a useless gamble.
>>
>>74272811
Take control over the party working on this plan, with use of the force if necessary and obtain full information about this plan. Processed according to this information. Only right answer. Everyone who thinks otherwise are cucks.
>>
>>74273969
that is the whole point.

Risk it, dare into a brave new world?

Or Create a better earth?
>>
>>74274168
Yeah, but with who, under what leadership, etc. are all pretty essential questions. And "habitable" ranges from a planet that's potentially better than Earth, to barren rocks out of the worst nightmares of Philip K. Dick. And I don't particularly fancy living in a Dick story, let alone with quite possibly a disfunctional tribal nigger in the pod to my left, and a praying-five-times-a-day devout muslim in the one to my right.

Even if we can assume it's pretty much Earth, with a similar land-water ratio, similar wildlife etc. a lot will depend on who is coming with. For instance, malaria is still a big killer on Earth, and the reason Africa was only colonised in the 19th century, before which it was known as "the white man's grave", which is something lefties are keen on forgetting when accusing us of destroying Africa. If there's space malaria, and I'm stuck with O!longwe the tribal nigger, and Kateeb who believes reading the Quran will cure it, I'm shit out of luck.
>>
DESIGNATED SHITTING PLANET
>>
>only lactose tolerant people will colonise Mars and Europa

Feels good.
>>
File: 1295305308318.jpg (84 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1295305308318.jpg
84 KB, 500x376
>>74272811
>I will be the first to cum on a new planet

How could I pass up the opportunity to sow my seed on a new world!?

Also
>no age of consent laws
>>
File: arms-wide-open-girl.jpg (27 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
arms-wide-open-girl.jpg
27 KB, 600x400
>>74272811
send all the indians and blacks to space and let them die because they can't achieve anything
after that only whites (and the chinese but who cares about them) will be here and build a new spaceship
>>
I only make my choice after everyone else has. Depends on a bunch of factors who stays or goes. In a perfect world we launch all the niggers and Muslims into space.

Then we could have a good ol fashion war with China over Africa.
>>
File: 1365653816009.gif (8 KB, 150x72) Image search: [Google]
1365653816009.gif
8 KB, 150x72
get me out of here malik
>>
>>74272811
> habitable.

Sure. I'll stay on Earth
>>
it is good to see various opinions on this matter

>>74276720
best flygirl
>>
>>74272988

HITLER DOPPEL CONFIRM

>SS marches again and enslaves

you mean genocide I hope?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.