[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
isis laeder probably in favour of britain leaving eu t.david cameron
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: cameron.jpg (148 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
cameron.jpg
148 KB, 1200x675
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/may/17/isis-leader-probably-in-favour-of-britain-leaving-eu-says-david-cameron
>>
>>74272788
political conjecture of the highest order. sad.
>>
>>74272788
Muh gawd.
Propaganda, they aren't even trying to hide it.
>>
isis WANT us to outlaw fucking pigs because it goes with their muslim agenda
>>
David Cameron is the ISIS leader.
>>
>ISIS wants us to leave the EU
>When they're getting a free pass into the UK via the EU

I'm not sure is it just me or does this sound stupid?
>>
>>74273233
at last i truly see
>>
>>74272788

wat
>>
>>74273233

lolz
>>
The more ridiculous the stuff this clown spouts the more convinced I am that Brexit is going to happen.
>>
>>74272788

>Democracy

I would have a really good nights sleep if somebody bumped off that pig-fucker, the man is worth less than the shite on my heel

Not that I have shite on my heel or anything, I have clean shoes :3
>>
>>74272788
You're staying in faggots

did you think you could leave?

upcoming news
>Brexit voters more likely to torture puppies
>Homosexuality denial may lead to anti-EU tendencies
>Satan would be a Brexiter. written by Rosey Rosenbaum

screencap this
>>
>>74272788
>hurr durr
>>
>>74272788
And they memed with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Trump, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
>>
If I didn't know better I'd saying he's trying to sandbag the "Stay" campaign with ludicrous claims that no one would believe.
>>
>>74272788
Hopefully this means the huge muslim population in Britain will vote "Leave"
>>
>>74273528
Ours shoes are never clean because we're walking on the filthy modern British soil anon.
>>
the more statements like this he makes the better for us it is

http://imgur.com/0iYWGFw

heres the online polls so far, a lot more accurate than the mobile ones.

im hopeful boys
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.