[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Society has degenerated so far that this is now the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: google.png (19 KB, 961x562) Image search: [Google]
google.png
19 KB, 961x562
>Society has degenerated so far that this is now the world we live in
>>
>>74272524
>jews trying to make western society crumble
>as if this is anything new
>>
>>74272627
"The fact is that Jews were known only as DESTROYERS in ancient history, not creators..... Jews claim to be the torchbearers of civilization, but through their PARASITIC habits they have deteriorated or destroyed every nation in which they have existed in large numbers." (Charles A. Weisman, "Who is Esau-Edom?", p. 28).
>>
Stop making these threads goys. Go support Trump or something.
>>
>>74272524
Time to switch to bing
>>
>>74272524
I saw that last night. Is there a way to turn off those stupid little messages or should I switch to Firefox?
>>
>>74272524
Who gives a fuck if people are or support gays. You're going to continue shit posting online regardless of who's fucking who in the real world.
>>
There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, ancient Greeks were pretty gay

Transexuality is retarded though, I wish people would stop giving trannies so much attention
>>
>>74272524
>international "you're wrong because you're just afraid of this thing we think is real but could easily be the made up bullshit of bored and lonely crazies" day
>>
>>74275941
This. Although I beleive both are mental illnesses but at least gays don't cut their dick off for some temporary pleasure.
>>
It's not the world we live in, it's the world we are told we live in. Seeing so much of this shit is only because the web capital of the world, Silicon Valley, is based in California a liberal state.
>>
>>74275534
Bing is so fucking underrated desu

faster than google imo
>>
I don't see that....
>>
>>74272524

They are basically turning it into a new religion. BELIEVE OR BE OUTCAST, FILTHY WHITE CIS MALE.
>>
>>74272524
>Haven't seen this dreadful internet page in years.
>Haven't used a google service except for youtube in years.
>Haven't connected to my google account in years.

There really is no reason at all to use them. There are better alternatives that aren't botnets and don't indirectly fund things I don't like while demonizing things I like.
>>
>>74272524
Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi_tGaGyyM8
>>
>>74275534
Bing is more A E S T H E T I C anyway
>>
>>74275534
I already have ever since that retarded WE WUZ KANGZ doodle a couple months ago.
>>
>>74272524
That's retarded.
>>
>>74278527
>that dislike bar

Could there be a more telling example of the disconnect between the overarching narrative and the real opinions of people?
>>
>>74272524
yes, google has always been this way. They are also big feminism supporters and generally love progressivism.

>Apple, Google, Facebook Tell Supreme Court: Gay Marriage Is Good for Business
http://www.wired.com/2013/02/apple-google-facebook-supreme-court-same-sex-marriage/
>>
>>74275941
Every single ancient religion across the globe has recognized homosexuality as a scourge. People with thousands of miles separating them didn't reach the same conclusions through coincidence. Homosexuals are depraved abusers lost to purposeless hedonistic urges that ruin the fabric of society if allowed to practice openly.
>>
>>74272524
How does it feel to have lost the war?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.