[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey pol I've been thinking about this refugee problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x369
Hey pol I've been thinking about this refugee problem

So you take the whole Kamchatka peninsula. You get he eu and other countries pressured to take in these minorities to pay Russia a moderate sum. You move everyone out and rename the place rape or minority land or whatever and make it so leaving the place is punishable by deportation or somthing. Then instead of giving these refugees welfare like we do already you just give them supplies to construction materials and training/fishing supplies so they have a way of bringing in income. You pack this empty place full of these fuckers with the goal of turning it into a modern area.

This would teach them to not rely on free handouts and instead of rebuilding their own country in war they could just build a new one in peace. And to make sure they don't just sit in the already made cities you make sure every single fucking refugee goes there and not one anywhere else.

Maybe after a certain amount of time they could finally earn citizienship as a reward for modernizing baron Siberia or they could just be sent back home. Who knows. What do u guys think?
>>
>>74269743
They aren't going to go where there aren't any free handouts. If they wanted to build a country and work they wouldn't have left.

If you put 100,000 refugees in the middle of temperate Siberia with food, supplies, and engineering guidance to build their own province half would just leave to get to the nearest major city and the other half would go to Moscow or St. Pete.
>>
Also curious if any Russians could tell me about this area and if enough of the land is livable enough to do this. I've kind of always wanted to visit this place and the far east
>>
>>74270174
Yeah but anon that's why you force them to stay there. You could put guards on the northern border of this peninsula.

You give them opportunity but at the same time you make them work for it and teach them to be productive members of society. You make the liberals happy that they aren't stuck in war as civilians but you also keep them away from the great society that's created itself that they put no work into and force them to show they they're capable of doing it too. It's the best of both worlds
>>
Let's just kill everyone and let Allah sort them out.
>>
>>74270288
Russian immigrant in the US.
The area within 800 kilometers of the southern Russian border is farm-able for about half of the year, especially with modern farming equipment. But I'm talking about the landmass of Siberia, Kamchatka not so much. Particularly for the large population you are suggesting for self-sustainability.

Kamchatka in itself is actually pretty nice with a good, large host of people, so I wouldn't want to fuck anything up for them.

>>74270822
The real problem is that it would be a generation long undertaking that would also require western teachers, doctors, engineers to properly socialize these people with an already low HDI. At that point we also have to actually treat them like western people and give them proper access to social mobility and university level educations. Which means either building university there or allowing the exceptional few into Rus universities.

All of this while the new province of immigrants is not doing anything in return for Russia; no export of goods or import of capital besides kebab.
>but rusanon! We'll make them work! In factories and farm fields to make up for the deficit!
And at that point it becomes very difficult to distinguish if these people become slaves to their new home or if you're considering implementing communistic work-pay systems.

I also have to remind you that it will take generations to breed out their Islamic ideals and thought on the social contract. Especially more difficult if they live in a closed ecosystem of an islamic echo chamber.
>>
>>74270822
Imagine all of the headlines
>>
>>74272021
Cool thanks for the info russanon. In my mind it seemed like a worthwhile idea to try considering we already spend so much on handouts but yea I suppose this method would be a lot more. The thing is though if we just keep letting them leech from us they will never learn how to be proper members of society forever and ever. I was just being optimistic this might do somthing about it. We need to teach these people to support themselves, not just support them. As the saying goes

Give a man a fish, he's not hungry for a day. Teach a man to fish and he's not hungry for life.

We need to be doing somthing like this with these refugees
>>
>>74273012
We do, personally I think it really comes down education and social stability, i.e. a lack of violent or criminal element. But that is a problem better stated than fixed, as we in the US have to tackle the same problems in our inner cities and poorer areas.

For the overpopulated shit-hole that is India, they manage to do a remarkable job with education and social stability, even though poverty is rampant. I guess the Brits are to thank for a few centuries of western imperialism.

In all fairness, western powers did their fair share to cuck-up stability in the Middle-East, from the founding of the modern state of Israel to deposing various leaders.

However, I think we need to help people in their own countries and not bring them in. While at the same time working on our own social issues in our home countries. I think this is a fairly good video on the subject matter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwLj6WvamYE
>>
>>74273012

IMHO, it's much easier to set a man on fire. Conserves resources (especially time), he is warm and will no longer need to eat. Also he will get to his chosen heaven for dying in such a way.

All around good solution.
>>
We already have programs for using the Siberia and Far East which cater to our own people,we don't need trash that requires to be taught basic human etiquette.
>>
>>74272021
>And at that point it becomes very difficult to distinguish if these people become slaves to their new home
>implying they would have any say on the matter
If they won't like it they could always take the kalashnikov and go back to the war-torn Syria. Otherwise they better grab them hammers and sickles and get to work.
Tpyд ocвoбoждaeт, тoвapищ!
>>
File: 063.png (56 KB, 765x301) Image search: [Google]
063.png
56 KB, 765x301
>>74275119
>programs for using the Siberia and Far East which cater to our own people
>our own people
But anon, Ching Chongs are not our people.
>>
>>74276240
I'm talking about the new program which gives out the free land in the Far East for farming and other purposes. I already signed up. And even then,land rented isn't land owned,unlike the OP's proposal,where we just give land to some uneducated foreigners.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.