[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: awse.jpg (208 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
awse.jpg
208 KB, 600x388
Can someone here explain to me why the goverment doesn't send in the national guard to clear cities like chicago/atlanta/compton to clear them of gangs/crime/ illegal activity

it sounds like such a great idea
>>
It's a racket, yo.

That's like asking why the military doesn't just shut down the drug trade instead of guarding the poppy fields.
>>
>>74266364
Then democrats will lose votes.
>>
>>74266544
This
>>
>>74266544
Dis tb h
n
becoz of le slippery slop
>>
What are you talking about? Like a southeast asian style bloodletting where two thousand drug dealers are executed in two weeks?
>>
>>74266364
Those areas are lost causes. I live near Chicago and know a few Chicago cops and they've been told by their higher ups to not respond to calls anymore. Niggers have been calling 911 pretending to need help then when the cops show up they get shot at by said niggers
>>
>>74266364
You want martial law?
>>
you can't.

every nigger wants to be like the al capone pacino niggers they see on tv so for every 10 gunshot deaths there are 10 new niggers who think they're gonna run this shit.
>>
>>74266364
Where would they go? Better to keep them in one place.
>>
>>74266497
This.
>>
>>74266364
Because they don,t care, or see them as a threat. They would see a situation kike that as a potential political backlash.

They care more about conservative patriotic Americans being a threat to the NWO.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.