[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
France about to simplify "sex change"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: 1463135422391.jpg (274 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463135422391.jpg
274 KB, 670x1000
>Official sex change would be easier (so, for exemple, a man who takes hormones and say that he identifies as a woman would legally be considered as a woman with just a little paperwork)

>The law project is called« justice pour le XXIe siècle »

>Literally CMON IT'S THE CURRENT CENTURY

http://www.lemonde.fr/societe/article/2016/05/16/vers-une-simplification-du-changement-de-sexe-a-l-etat-civil_4920334_3224.html

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>74265314

The Republic killed the Fatherland

1789 a shit
>>
>>74265437
Fpbp

1789 was the worst idea to ever come through french people's mind (after gay marriage)
>>
when will you fags step up and ruin your reputations on fb and twitter by pushing the transethnicity agenda? we need martyrs in the war against the bluehairs. seriously the argument that "i am a girl because i think i am" is equally valid as "i am black because i think i am". it's so simple.
>>
F
>>
>>74265437
Sweden and UK still have their crowns and don't fare much better.
>>
>>74266188

it is not about forms of government, it is about the virtues and values it promoted, once they take political form they are poison

Equality, taken to a political interpretation, means the demonization of Discrimination: But a nation that is unable to discriminate in favor of their own native population, and that refuses to stop the entry of foreign orders, is a country that will cease to exist, a country that will be conquered

Freedom means the end of social structures: No-fault divorce is the political consequence of it. If freedom is a value, if the subjects must be free from the king, why shall the women be subjected to the husbands, when their freedom wants them to run off after an alpha male that offers them nothing? Which leads to the last problem...

Fraternity. The women can run off and gets knocked up by the alpha male or even the nigger she wanted to fuck to "make a statement", and she will face no consequence. In the "we are all brothers and sisters" utopia of modernity, she knows that society won't allow her or her spawn to starve. She can do whatever the fuck she wants and society will pay for it.
>>
>>74266188

I shall also add that the Swedish King has always been a figurehead consequence of the Restoration, but Sweden has the oldest liberal constitution of Europe, created all the way back to 1814
>>
>>74266188

The virtues that The National Revolution of Petain promoted in 1940 are far superior:

Work, Family, Fatherland
>>
>>74267429
Then came the cucklord DeGaulle, ruining it all.
>>
>>74267429
You forgot submission to the Reich.
>>
>>74267845

Not completely his fault. He saved the face of France and prevented it from becoming a british-american protectorate

Then he cucked the French HARD in Algeria, and the returning pied noirs became the first voting block of Front National
>>
>>74268053

> submissing to the Reich
> declares immediate neutrality but the eternal anglo sinks his boats the same

Never mind that you are blaming him for the dire state of French Army in 1939, something completely out of his reach
>>
>>74268053

Never mind that Hitler had no plans of westwards expansion, it was France that declared war on him
>>
>>74268482
oh boy, someone knows nothing about history. One of the main goals of Hitler was to restore Alsace and Lorraine under German rule, and to avenge the humiliation caused by the signing of the treaty of Versailles. France was target #1, right from the beginning.
>>
>>74268373
Never blamed him for the state of the army, but France didn't declare out of the blue. He broke conditions of the treaty (which was much more lenient than the the one signed after 71)signed after 18 and invaded Poland. Foch was proven right in the end.
>>
>>74269673
No, he's right. Hitler wanted revenge but knew we were too big a fish and has powerful allies. Lucky for him, he was wrong about us being too big. He was right about the allies though. But nevermind, he deserved to have his shit pushed in for Poland. And he also broke his non aggression pact with the Russians.
>>
Just let them do it. It will only increase the suicide rate for these mentally ill freaks and will force the medical establishment to actually investigate real treatment. The trannies must hit rock bottom before they can be helped.
>>
What is with this board and trannies? Are you sexually attracted to them? Are you all trannies yourselves? It's not like they're common.
>>
>>74269947

I give you that. Germany did break the agreements of Munich

But I am talking about Petain here, not about Hitler

To try to accuse him of submission to Germany that was caused for events happening outside of his control is extremely unfair

He did the best he could to stamp the degeneracy rooted in France that was the real cause of the defeat, and that is now threatening to destroy the french nation state

>>74269673

> France was target #1, right from the beginning.

Wat. The entire Mein Kampf is about Russia this and Russia that
>>
>>74269673
He also hopped that rance would ultimately ally with them for the next war, so he was extra soft there. Unlike in Poland, ethnic German were not maltreated so it was not too much of a big deal, he just wanted the land back.
>>
>>74270632

> le if you criticize something it means you wanna become that meme

I guess all liberals are actually nazis
>>
>lemonade.fr
Clearly a joke website like the onion, you dumb frogposter
>>
>>74271400

> lemonde.fr
> lemonade.fr

huh?
>>
>>74271400
Le monde, one of the most popular newspaper you moron
>>
>>74271586

> mfw he is not a moron, he just has dyslexia
>>
>>74271669
Or he's just very thirsty
>>
>>74271400
>Lemonade
Top kek. Never change, you dirty anglo!
>>
>>74270765
>the degeneracy rooted in France that was the real cause of the defeat
No, the real cause was the cowardice of the men in charge that let Germany remilitarize full speed and invade Poland. Should have intervened much sooner or at least recognized the threat and prepare for it accordingly. And degeneracy is still not as big a threat as individualism and extreme capitalism where people serve themselves before serving their country, preferring to buy foreign for cheap instead of supporting national businesses. The biggest threat isn't faggots and swingers, it's idiot citizens of the world, it's leftists with a savior complex opening borders to anyone, even knowing this will mean crimes and attacks or giving trash what they want (gibsmedats) instead of what they need (employment).
>>
>>74265819
yes, Michael Jackson died due to his struggles to become a white man. I desperately need skin pigmentation treatment and penis enlargement surgery as I was born a black man. I feel being on muh programs is the lifestyle I must live. SHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTT
>>
>>74265314
I have yet to see a trans person with my own eyes.
Never saw a single one in my life.
>>
>>74273440

France didn't intervene sooner because they had lost their war-like spirit.

The French of 1939 had hoped that threats would be enough to deter Hitler from further advances (which explains the Phoney War)

Giving themselves to the bohemian ideals of their poets, the French had expelled their own animalistic spirit, and that is shown in the way their birthrates had all but tanked by 1920, well before any of other european country

Given that war needs young men to fill the ranks in the front, France was in no condition for war

The degenerate abstractions of 1789 had taken a toll in the french psyche, and they no longer were a healthy young population ready to sacrifice their youth to the hungry monster of war

> individualism and extreme capitalism

Just two forms of degeneracy, but not the only ones
>>
b
>>
>>74271400
oh fuck you're a dumbass
>>
>>74265314
What the mother fucking fuck happened to Europe? It's done man. It's done.

RIP
>>
Canada's not far behind. The good news is there is tons of space, if people don't mind living with polar bears.

I can't go any farther east I don't think. We have to squash this stupid shit before it's too late.
>>
>>74274446
Some of them are tricky as fuck and can sneak past.

The only ones you notice are straight up abominations.
>>
>>74265314
What if you want to be extra manly? Roids illegal.
>>
>>74271400
It's le monade and fr ia for a french domain
Keked well though
>>
>>74271400
Subtle bantz, filthy foreigners won't get it though.
>>
>>74271113
underrated
>>
Hope the same happens in Spain, So I can finally open my own business paying the wimen taxes.
>>
>>74265314
You can surrender your sex in France now without waiting 2 weeks?

What a time to be alive.
>>
n
>>
>>74267845
>cucklord DeGaulle

eat shit
>>
File: CLDoaWSWsAIv2_M.jpg large.jpg (53 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
CLDoaWSWsAIv2_M.jpg large.jpg
53 KB, 1024x512
>>74265314
>the boat is sinking and burning but we definitely should lose our time with a law for the 10 000 faggots !
>>
File: reparations.png (881 KB, 1080x1011) Image search: [Google]
reparations.png
881 KB, 1080x1011
>>74265314
I don't understand that image. You can be born the "wrong" gender specifically because gender is a social construct. You were born a gender that society deems incorrect based on its own understanding of what gender is.
>inb4 go back to trans-nigger-sjw-symathizing-cuck-faggot
>>
>>74280332
e
>>
>>74281207
>dat pic

My dick needs more
>>
>>74265314
>There is no 'right' way to be a woman. No 'woman's clothes' or 'woman's body' or 'woman's lifestyle'.

>Transgenders need to have a 'woman's body' and wear 'woman's clothes' and live a 'woman's life' in order to fulfill their brain's need to be a woman

pick one
>>
>>74265314

>Gender is a social construct
>People can be born the wrong sex

ftfy
>>
w
>>
m
>>
What do I need to do to get my French ID card to say that I'm an attack helicopter?
>>
e
>>
>>74281207
"Gender is a social construct" implies that you can behave and dress the way you want, that the roles and attitudes given by society to biological sex do not have to exist anymore.

GENDER=/=BIOLOGICAL SEX

And then, you have this : "transgender"="transexual" (doesn't make any sense), as if suddently they forgot that they fought gender ideology.
People trying to change their apparence just to "fit" society, and then legally accepted as the other sex.
You also have all these bullshit genders on tumblr, etc...
Why the fuck would they want to prone division over unity ?
The only community that make some sense in all of this is the queer movement.
>>
>>74266188
That's thanks to you.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.