[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying he wasn't right about EVERYTHING AnCraps and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: BASED hobbes.jpg (14 KB, 368x403) Image search: [Google]
BASED hobbes.jpg
14 KB, 368x403
>implying he wasn't right about EVERYTHING

AnCraps and Democucks BTFO before they were even born.
>>
>>74261506
I thought Hobbes was a tiger?
>>
>>74262062
He is the cereal.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 198x254
>>74262062
Yes
>>
>>74261506
Any righteous quotes I should hear?
>>
>>74261506
Muh leviathan
>>
Humanity is not a fucking animal, it has no nature so it can't be evil by nature.
>>
>>74263073
If humanity is not an animal, then don't we have to form our own moral bounds and limits to account for our lack of nature?
>>
>>74263073
Impliying animal egocentric, selfich and unconscious
>>
>>74263073
Hobbes never mentioned man was "evil by nature". Do people really misinterpret him this much? He made no comments on morality at all.
>>
>>74263511
*Are not
*Selfish
>>
>>74263239
We call them laws and morality. Society and experiences makes us the way we are. We can't be evil by default. If we were then we wouldn't have get so far as a race
>>
>>74263599
>Hobes never mentioned man was "evil by nautre"
>Homo homini luppus
>>
>>74263745
>wolves are evil
>autism

You don't understand Hobbes at all, which is funny because your >>74263620 post basically agrees with him and you don't even realize it. Do you not understand that the state of nature is something humans want to avoid? If anything, humans are "forced" to be evil (again he never judges it morally but for the sake of the argument lets say he does) to survive they don't fucking do it out of sociopathic "lulz" like you seem to think, it's to secure their own survival. All rational humans desire peace because peace gives survival. But for that you need a state.

We can only enforce laws and morality if we have a state (because we need force to enforce it). That's why the state of nature will always evolve into a state because all humans desire to avoid it.
>>
>>74261506
This is the Anglosaxon scourge that destroyed Europe, together with the Germans
>>
>>74264478
I didn't say wolves are evil, yo boy Hobbes did. That expression means that humanity is harmful to itself. Leave a human being in the middle of nowhere and see how he evolves, it depends entirely of the society he is raised in you dumbass.
>>
>>74265129
>m-muh tabula rasa

You are fucking retarded, you probably deny biological realities too. Humans aren't shaped entirely by how they are raised, a desire to survive is always present. From this desire any human will arrive at certain conclusions if he uses logic (also part of mans nature).
>>
>>74265704
Humans takes after their parents, both physically and psychologically, and then they are shaped by the society they live in. It's clear as day moron. That's why an african is different wether he was raised in the USA or in the Congo. Any trace of survival instinct was erased by evolution and society.
>>
File: 1463056551808.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1463056551808.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
ITT: a buch of people that got heckled off of /lit/, but mother fuckers on /lit/ don't know shit about behavioral biology either anyways...

*sigh*
>>
>>74266173
Thanks for proving my point about denying biology.

Hobbes wins again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.