[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Local Swedish news
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160517_152037.jpg (149 KB, 648x486) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_152037.jpg
149 KB, 648x486
Dissatisfied sexbuyer arrested by police

A man in his 30s had just bought sex from woman at a hotel in central Växjö. But the man was not happy with the deal and the police had to pick him up

- We were called to the hotel during sunday night. It was the woman who sold sex who called the police and told them that the man did not want to leave the hotel room, said Robert Loeffel, police press officer in the South Region.
The woman made no secret that she provided sex booked through a web site. The man who paid 2,000 kronor was not satisfied and therefore decided to fight (verbally) in the room. Because the woman is not suspected of any crime she was questioned as a witness, while the man was arrested on suspicion of the purchase of sexual services. The accused customer is in their 30s and lives in Vaxjö. He has during the interrogation decided to not deny the crime but has left certain explanation surrounding the situation. He was released after the interrogation.

A female friend of the victimized woman, who lived in another of the hotel rooms arrived at the scene when police were there.
- None of the women, who are 25 years of age, have no residency in Sweden but is here temporarily. They would reportedly leave the country immediately and go home, says Robert Loeffel.

Pretty cucked country imo. This is an obvious case of sex-trafficking imo. A foreign citizen coming over here to sell sex. Well done social democrats. They now want to extend the sex-crime law to apply to other countries. So if you buy sex in Germany as a Swedish citizen you would be punished for it here.

This is far more insane than the crap you write about /pol/. A double standard in law that doesn't achieve what it sets out to achieve.
>>
I'm pretty sick of this kind of shit. Have another paper from a while back where some 17-year old girl (legal age) who had drugmissuse issues sold sex and now later she's outing people who bought sex just for the heck of it. She has nothing to gain from doing this.

She described one of the guys as:
"He's a tall and ugly as fuck, tanned like, yeah he looks retarded [...]. Still kinda handsome. Such nice clothes"

I hate whores so much. Why should they be given special rights?
>>
>>74259781
>>74260058
don't go to prostitutes
problem solved
>>
>>74260466
>solved
Sorry I'm more egalitarian than that.
>aren't allowed to work
>don't try to work
>solved
No that makes no sense.
Especially when (as often is the case with 'clients') they're desperate and need some form of support. People who pay for sexual services are victims in other ways and we punish them for being victims. At least make it mutually risky for people so they have some sense of security.

I'm happy it's just a fine though. But 50 days salary is not a small amount. Especially not for someone with issues.

I know you're all manly men who hold sexist standards where men should just "tough it out" and women should be protected at all cost. I don't agree.
>>
>>74260705
>aren't allowed to work
Meant "women aren't allowed to work"
>>
>>74260791
they are allowed to work, just don't be a whore
the real problem is men being punished for going to prostitutes and that can be easily avoided by not going to prostitutes
doesn't your cuck country have that shitty law where only men get punished for buying sex? and you think the real problems are those that women face?
go back and cuddle with your wife's nigger lover, sven
>>
>>74259781
>The man who paid 2,000 kronor was not satisfied and therefore decided to fight (verbally) in the room. Because the woman is not suspected of any crime she was questioned as a witness, while the man was arrested on suspicion of the purchase of sexual services.

How does this even make sense? Did the police think he bought the sex from himself and the woman just watched? How is she not suspected of taking dick for cash but he is arrested on suspicion of visiting a prostitute?
>>
>>74262415
Its not illegal to sell sex, but to buy.
>>
>>74262415
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Sweden
It's illegal to buy sex but legal to sell sex.
>>
>>74262521
>>74262594
Oh wow, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Over here, you are both getting in the paddy wagon and the local paper for prostitution.
>>
>>74262957
Its meant to protect the womyn from pimps and the like, while still preventing sales of sex.
>>
>>74259781
I think the only question left for Sweden is, why aren't you burning government buildings and making homemade bombs?
>>
>>74262957
The goal was noble but it has no backing in statistics.

The idea was that it'd reduce human trafficking because that's perceived as the biggest issue aside from STD transmission (which I'm happy they didn't view as an issue in the 90's because preventatives). But if you look at studies comparing countries the correlation is something like 0.03 between permissive sex-law and trafficing. And we score pretty much like the other comparable countries like Germany and Denmark. The Netherlands allows for pimping (brothels) and they do have a larger problem with trafficking.

I'm not viewing crappy laws as a good tradeoff though. At least it's not gender specific.

>>74263170
No that's inaccurate. If that was the issue they'd just have a law against third party sex sale. It's about trafficking.
>>74263298
Too civil for that.
>>
>>74259781
Yet another case of rampant leftism only aiding criminality and misogyny.
>>
>>74263457
>Too civil for that.
>But flooding the country with immigrants and being arrested for being male is A-OK
I get it's true, "Every country has the government it deserves"
>>
>>74259781
>if you buy sex in Germany as a Swedish citizen you would be punished for it here
Funny. If you buy weed in a Dutch coffeeshop as a German, you are punished for it in Germany. What you do there isn't illegal there, but it is here.
>>
>>74263744
Suppose there's also the fact that media does its job with arguing for the government. Also worrying about ridiculous issues like Mehmet Kaplan (minister in charge of housing and stuff) dining with radical muslims. There's no sane person who would seriously assume he's a radical muslim. Also it's not like it happened recently, it happened last summer and they bring it up now. It was brought up now because someone didn't like him anymore.

So it's not that everyone are redpilled and aren't doing anything about it.
>>
>>74264109
The thing that bothers me the most is that that suggestion would mean that we'd have to place police in those counties to try and catch people who do that.

It's absolutely insane. Especially considering our police is falling apart right now.
>If you buy weed in a Dutch coffeeshop as a German, you are punished for it in Germany.
That's kinda different though. I'm assuming you're free to consume it there. You're just not allowed to bring it home right?
>>
>>74264269
Consumption is not illegal by law, but possession is. And consumption implies possession. It depends on what the district attorney wants to do. Some say a positive drug test by German police is proof enough and they will try to go to court. Most likely though is that they will offer you a fishy deal to cancel the lawsuit if you pay a fine like 30 days of your income plus a few hundred Euros legal fees.
>>
>>74259781
>buying sex is a crime
>selling sex is not a crime
>women can just bait you in, take your money, refuse service, and call the cops
Yeesh.
>>
>>74264952
Given the sum he's likely to pay now it's financially viable to just obey and leave. So we don't even have any numbers on how much scamming is going on.
>>
>>74265189
Do you guys not have entrapment laws, or do they not apply in this situation because feminism?
>>
>>74264952
terrible law, but the smartest thing is just to boycott prostitutes then
let the prostitutes grow unhappy with the situation, let them see no one is willing to fuck them anymore and they make no money
law is gonna change sooner or later then
men who are stupid enough to go to prostitutes with such a law contribute to the problem
>>
>>74265383
Entrapment only matters when there's police involved. This is actual prostitutes.

>>74265392
>just to boycott prostitutes then
Yeah. It would be the best thing but
>men who are stupid enough to go to prostitutes with such a law contribute to the problem
These are desperate men. There's plenty of studies made on what kind of men go to prostitutes. It's often people trapped (financially or because of kids) in abusive relationships or just people in other terrible situations.

The problem is that men have a need for sex. Some men can't get sex. So when the opportunity to pay for it presents itself they are of course very much inclined to pay.
>>
>>74265656
>The problem is that men have a need for sex. Some men can't get sex.
masturbate
>>
>>74259781
>They now want to extend the sex-crime law to apply to other countries. So if you buy sex in Germany as a Swedish citizen you would be punished for it here.
So since we're now making laws for foreign lands, why don't we legalize homosexuality in Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>74266467
>why don't we legalize homosexuality in Saudi Arabia?
Good question. Someone should retort with that.
>>
>>74265759
>masturbate
Not the same thing at all. If you think it is you're probably a girl.

Men require closeness also. It's not just about ejaculating.
>>
>>74266582
of course I desire to be close to a woman, but not if it can get me into prison
jerking off works just fine, after I cum it's out of my system anyway
>>
>>74266718
>but not if it can get me into prison
It doesn't. It's a fine. And any interaction with a woman here can land you with criminal charges (sounds hyperbolic but technically true)
>jerking off works just fine
Except for a man deprived of a womans touch for decades like /r9k/ in many cases has doesn't feel the same.
>after I cum it's out of my system anyway
Not for everyone.
>>
>>74266940
>Not for everyone.
git gud
>>
>>74267024
>git gud
Would if i could.
>>
>>74268696
get a fleshlight maybe that helps
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.