[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets say I was stuck in a legal battle and was facing jail time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image:2683.gif (3 MB, 448x512) Image search: [Google]
image:2683.gif
3 MB, 448x512
Lets say I was stuck in a legal battle and was facing jail time.

If I came out as transgender like a week before sentencing and demanded I be sent to a female prision or I would sue for gender discrimination I would most likely win.

Thoughts /pol/? I think I founda loophole.
>>
>>74259480
You'd need to at least show a history otherwise they'll just call you retarded throw you in male prison. Try to do it there, you'll just be the bitch of the prison.
>>
>>74259480
I heard of at least one case where a man that pretends to be a woman was put in men's prison

Though you are in Canada, the gay capital of the world so it might work
>>
>>74259480
Just look up Bradley/Chelsea Manning

You can't call in Bradley on military bases
>>
>>74259480
lol

Idiot. You'll be seen as the convicts bitch upon stepping off the bus. this is such a stupid question I really hope you get raped until your epiglottis and anus are sore and bleeding from all the cock
>>
>>74259480
You retard, there's a whole bunch of reason's that that wouldn't wo-

>Flag

Welp, lucked out there.
>>
>>74259556
>You'd need to at least show a history

Whoah hey there Mr. Transphobe shitlord--if she thinks she's a women today, that is HER right, got it?
>>
>>74259480
It may work on your favor since you are in Cvck Kingdom.

However, it wont be better in the long run. See, if you go to male prison you would just happen to be "another guy" and that's it. I'm pretty sure that jail in Canada is pretty soft compared to jail in the US/Mexico.

If you to female prison instead, you will always be "that girl", everyday for all the time you're there. No female will take you as part of her group and you'll end up spending your days being picked out by the whole prison population on a regular basis. And if you think you'll have it easier because you're a man and they're women, most women there will fuck your shit up, and actually they'll show no mercy to you, because you're a man.

If it were me I wouldn't do it, but for you, do it for th lulz.
>>
>>74260227
Forgot to add,

Weedman himself will walk you to the female correction center.
>>
On the basis of everything my country has been doing to "eliminate trans-phobia" I am pretty sure this work work.

Female prison is definitely hell but if I am going in the bighouse I may aswell "do it for the lulz"
>>
>>74260227
Nigga when that tranny whose name I don't remember was sent to a female prison, he had to be pulled back in 3 weeks because he couldn't stop fucking the inmates.

Doesn't sound so bad.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.