[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spanking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18
File: Image.jpg (75 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
75 KB, 638x479
ITT we discuss how removal of corporal punishment is best for society.
>>
>>74256406
The problem is that it isn't teaching you to fight back. If my parent tried to assault me all in the name of society's form of "discipline" then I should be able to shoot back at them and kill them, but in modern society that would be wrong, because fighting back against the enemy is wrong.

How messed up is that?
>>
>>74256406
hello this is postwoman molyneux welcome to free domain radio hope your doing well
>>
>>74256602
>belting is assault i should kill them!
You are whats wrong with the white race.
>>
>>74256602
wow the edge came quick
>>
>>74256406
Hitting your kid shows a limited control of their behaviour, It's far more effective to just have rules and stick to them.
If the child doesn't follow the rules you do, and be consistent.
>kid doesnt want to eat a certain food you made
>too fucking bad, they have to sit there and eat it or go hungry. Sooner or later they'll want something to eat.
>>
>>74256406
Are you fucking retarded?
>corporal punishment
Its known as parenting you fucking cuck. I'm guessing your 12 and your mad that daddy hit you for fighting with your little sister. Boo-Hoo. It's the only way to raise your children to not be little spoiled shits, and you know what? It worked for me. I'm not saying there are no limits or boundaries, slapping is fine but not punching. It turns to assault there, slapping is NOT assault. Ending my point; It's worked for hundreds of years and now we are becoming soft cucks.
>>
>>74256406
Id say belting is very effective, setting rules and having real punishment for them is how to raise a kid, overly permissive parenting without fear breeds liberal pansies who think they deserve everything.
>>
File: 1450403720296.gif (128 KB, 798x568) Image search: [Google]
1450403720296.gif
128 KB, 798x568
>>74256602
>If my parent tried to assault me all in the name of society's form of "discipline" then I should be able to shoot back at them and kill them
>>
>>74257645
You have parents in Portugal
>>
>>74256406
Corporal punishment should be light and always the last resort (ie you tried everything and he/she still continues and refuse to comply).

I may had maybe between 20-40 slaps in my whole childhood and I'm fine, maybe there are 4-5 which were too promptly given but I have never been brutalized and I'm doing fine.

The problem is libtards are zealots.
Physical pain is not absolute evil to teach, we all learnt by pain at a point so why that is morally wrong to learn by pain that other people have boundaries too ?

Anyway I still think you can raise most children spankfree but not every kid is the same, some are naturally flexible when other will push you to your limits.
>>
>>74256955
>>74257001
>>74257645
There is no problem here. Parents are the same as filthy humans. They're not held on some special altar. Parents are stupid, poor, make mistakes, and evil all the while the intelligent child has to "deal" with the stupid parents because society tells you you're obligated to. Really... last I check society doesn't tolerate the stupid and evil so why should children have to tolerate stupid and evil parents?

Course, we could fix this by install things such as parenting license, but apparently that is evil and society thinks humanity will collapse if parents are regulated.
>>
Dad never hit me

He took the belt and did that thing that made it make a loud noise, scared the living shit out of me. It's what I'm gonna do with my kids.
>>
>>74258233
>while the intelligent child has to "deal" with the stupid parents
>intelligent child
>stupid parents
Oh. So you're one of "those" people.
>>
>>74256406
when people say 'spanking', do they mean exactly like in the picture, spanking them for 10 minutes?
or just one strong slap in the butt?
cause if it's the latter, i do it often
>>
>>74256406
Bring back work houses and extract something of value from prisoners instead of wasting money on them.
>>
File: 1412836801416.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1412836801416.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>74256406
Spanking is a really basic parenting tool for extreme circumastances. There are kids that will naturally behave enough that you won't need it, and if you have those, you are blessed, but for most kids, you will need something like that a few times during their youth. Especially for single kids, you may be the only person in their life they will seriously recognize, siblings tend to teach social rules well enough to each other so you should need it less. There is a lot of stuff related to this, like the difference between letting a kid sit in the bus and standing next to it, or sitting yourself and then sitting the kid on your lap. These teach the child very different things, but you see lots of bad parents to the former every day, which is far more harmful.

It should also pertain to moral issues, such as breaking stuff for fun, being violent with weaker kids or pets, or theft. You don't spank your kid because they got a bad grade in school.

It should specifically executed so that it is uncomfortable and embarassing, but has no lasting effects and they forget about it tomorrow morning. The purpose of it isn't executing house justice, that would be counterproductive, since often time the kids will consider doing something to be worth the minor punishment, which is the lesson you don't want them to learn. The purpose is simulating life choices in a sandbox, thus preparing your kids for life.

You also shouldn't imagine that it's reliably possible to bring up any child to be well-behaved, since they will be spoiled by more distant family members, pick up bad habits from other kids, see things on TV or vidya while you are away, and so on. Do your earnest to set them up to be good people, but don't try too hard.

tl;dr as with many things in life, they are okay in moderation ad there is a time and place for them
>>
>>74258233
Oh you almost had me but then you went completely overt
6/10 bait, consider revising the ending.
>>
>>74256406
spare the rod. spoil the child.
>>
>>74258331
>>74258539
Yes, I'm smarter than my parents. It doesn't mean I know everything, but there is no reason why anyone should be respecting someone dumber than you.

You don't respect niggers who go ooga booga and chimp out do you? It's no different.
>>
>>74256406
the primary purpose of punishment as far as the law is concerned is to scare people away from committing crimes by setting an example.

Putting someone away for the rest of their life is is just a waste of space and resources.
>>
>>74258233
I agree with you, anon. Humans are fallible, so they should never have any authority over each other.

In fact, we should disband the institution of parenting altogether. Children should have the same rights as adults. Trying to teach them to walk and speak leads them down a specific pathway of life, and limits their options in the long run, taking up time that could be spent developing more useful skills, so basically it's literally rape.
>>
>>74256650
Not an argument
>>
>>74258664
That assumes intelligence is the only virtue,it isn't and if you had been at all intelligent you would know that you fucking loser
>>
>>74256406
>Have a spanking fetish
>Parents only took away my toys and never spanked me

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like
>>
>>74258834
Niggers, spics, sandniggers, yellow niggers, kikes, the poor, libtards, welfarefags, entitlementfags, oldfags, criminals, milennials, the "disabled", baby boomers, white traitors, religiousfags, degenerates, cowards, lgbt, have no virtues.

Otherwise, they wouldn't be any of that in the first place.

>>74258750
I'm fine with that, because unless humanity goes extinct then it is the path of honor and that is one of the virtues that the trash of society are missing.
>>
>>74258969

I can give you a good spanking m8
>>
>>74258233
>why should children have to tolerate stupid and evil parents?

Well aren't you a special little snowflake.
>>
>>74259409
You dont even understand an idiomatic phrase. Christ you are fucking stupid,what metric were you using to measure your intelligence against your parents?
>>
File: 1454323804877.jpg (8 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
1454323804877.jpg
8 KB, 209x233
>>74259736
>webm
let me guess, brazil/mexico?
>>
>>74256406
Spanking was becoming less popular by the end of the 19th century.
Any form of corporal punishment was associated with slavery.
So to beat your wife, child, soldiers, sailors, was to treat them like a slave.
Corporal punishment is demonstrative reasoning.
Some things aren't Up For Debate.
Corporal punishment is an efficient way to effect behavioral change.
Contrary to popular belief there were rules and regulations such as the rule of thumb.
Corporal punishment was replaced with other forms of Mind Control.
Michel Foucault discipline and punish is a prime example of how corporal punishment went out of fashion.
Parts of the removal of corporal punishment from the home is to usurp parental Authority.
>>
>>74258228
>libtards are zealots
They're killing our society by raising their spawn without any sort of discipline.
I cant believe the chimp-tier kids I see in public sometimes. Screaming at their parents because they want a toy or some other useless item. The worst part is when their parents buckle and give the chimps what they want instead of a good smacking.
>>
>>74259788
Dunno, but coincidentally, I just gave my 7 years old son a spank for bad behavior ( in fact, it was my wife asking me to spank him).

He obviously cried but then I showed him the webm and told him that in real life, other people wont just spank you like I did. He has stopped crying already.
>>
How you raise kids doesn't matter for how they turn out and causing pain for no potential gain seems bad.

so don't spank.
>>
>>74259729
Well considering my parents are disgusting immigrants that never assimilated into American culture. They still speak their filthy language. They have never worked, are on welfare and entitlement programs while mooching off the government because they have a "disability". They claimed they have ptsd and depression because of the Vietnam War. They're not married so they're co habitat so it doesn't look suspicious when the government sends their checks to the house and I'm sure my "dad" is an illegal or some green card fag who ever stayed because he always disappears when a government official comes to my house.

So yes they have no virtues so that automatically makes me better than my so called "parents".
>>
>>74260069
You showed a 7 year old that webm?
>>
>>74260120
Its the first lesson the kids should learn, that there will be consequences for every action. The trick is to know the kid's limits.
>>
DO YOU WANT ME SHOT?
>>
>>74260219
yes, I did.
>>
STEFAN GET YOUR DAMNED CULT MEMBERS OFF OF /pol/

thank you very much.
>>
>>74257035
My mom tried to do this but I ended up being a resentful bastard who eats like, 5 different foods.

But I do know how to cook for myself now, so that's a plus.
>>
File: 1383674021077.jpg (983 KB, 1280x1336) Image search: [Google]
1383674021077.jpg
983 KB, 1280x1336
>>74260120
>how you raise your kids doesn't matter for how they turn out
>>
Its not that I am FOR spanking. But what do you do when you tried everything else? These kids today are beyond spoiled, they straight up tell their parents no, they think they own everything, its ridiculous and all the parents do is say "Please no lets make a deal, I buy x and you be quiet" so they know to use bad behavior as a bargaining chip.
>>
>>74257208
So an open hand isn't assault but a closed one is, no matter the force behind it?

Sound logic you have there.
>>
Was never spanked growing up but every time I acted like a shithead either my mom or dad would slap me hard as fuck. Thank kek they did too
>>
>>74260501
You sound like a bitch
>>
>>74260120
Kek, sound logic anon. What you eat doesn't matter either, may as well eat what you want which in your case is donkey cock.
>>
>>74256406
Side effects:
Obedient children
>>
File: 1451164564121.png (773 KB, 1400x2051) Image search: [Google]
1451164564121.png
773 KB, 1400x2051
>>74256602

first post shit post
>>
>>74260199
fuking hell and they raised you despite all this? They seem pretty strong man
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 598x792
>>74256406
Tell me /pol/

Do you want me spanked?
>>
>>74258228
Good post.
I have a daughter that sometimes push us to our limits. A little slap on the hand when she always touch something we forbid her is the thing that makes her stop.

Sometimes I just wonder, how can you do if you never ever slap a kid that doesn't listen (not everyday I mean, just on rare occasions), do you let him go without a punishment ?
I'm just affraid that the libtards pushing "no slap" rules are the same parents that let their kids do whatever the fuck they want at home.
>>
Honestly spanking doesn't matter, what matters (for boys) is how much testosterone you get in the womb. Not enough and your son is a limp-wristed faggot, and just right and your son will be a obedient alpha male.
>>
>>74260501
just slap him in the cheeks with enough force.

One thing I notice from my childhood is that, the kids that got spanked will be tougher, stronger and more confident that the kids that didnt get spanked. And the kids that didnt get spanked got bullied all the time in schools.
>>
>>74260305
Don't worry about empathy or anything, teach them to cut off fingers for stealing.
>>
>>74256406
child raising is 100% gentics, if your wife sleeps around and has nigger for a kid you might as well beat the kid.
>>
>>74260628
My parents used to take away my toys or make me study extra on my work, which was honestly worse than being spanked. Having a small amount of pain over a long time is worse than having a larger amount of pain over a small time.
And my ass is really firm so it'd take a lot of force to spank anyways.
>>
>>74260527
>What the fuck did you just ....etc. etc.
>>
>>74260199
So you are also a welfare leech and a ward of the state.get out of this country anchor baby faggot
>>
>>74260753

>>74260639
>>74260799
>>
>>74260628
If children don't learn at an early age that there are consequences for their actions they never will
>>
>>74260753
So what is enough force? Do I leave a mark?

Can I use the same amount of force with a closed fist or is that now abuse for some reason while slapping isn't?
>>
File: Justin Trudeau on crime.jpg (111 KB, 998x499) Image search: [Google]
Justin Trudeau on crime.jpg
111 KB, 998x499
>>74259736
>>
>>74260771
the world could use a little less empathy
>>
>>74256602
not an argument
>>
>>74260955
You sound like a Muslim.

Do we need more Mohammed too?
>>
>>74260955
This. What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism.
>>
>>74260771
I got spanked by my dad when I was a kid too. And he always said that if I didnt learn anything, other people could beat me to death for my behaviors.

In real life, other people wont beat you with compassion like your parents.

I think I've grown up fine.

But its a tradition here, every kid got spanked. And kids even brag about how hard their parents hit them. Getting spanked is like a honor for kids here. And the kids that dont get spanked are called faggots.

The trick is to not humiliate the kids.
>>
>>74261098
>a fucking leaf
caucasian here. keep chugging trudeau cum you fucking faggot cuck
>>
>>74259736

Absolutely fucking disgusting, but what's even more disturbing than the content itself, is how fragile the human body truly is. I mean just look at that little shit axe and how weak that curl was... and yet it was everything it took to mutilate someone for life.
>>
>>74260918
if you've been into fights before, you would know how to hit with enough force.
>>
>>74260452

There has been pretty extensive research on the matter.

Unrelated kids raided together turn out no more similar than completely unrelated people raised far apart. Twins raised in different families turn out just as similar to each other as of they had been raised together.

Genes>>>>>>parenting. It's the simple truth.
>>
File: 1444569814559.jpg (36 KB, 499x467) Image search: [Google]
1444569814559.jpg
36 KB, 499x467
>>74258233
take your pills jonathan
>>
>>74256406
If words of command are not clear and distinct, if orders are not thoroughly understood, then the general is to blame. But, if orders are clear and the soldiers nevertheless disobey, then it is the fault of their oficers.
>>
File: MarxImposteur.jpg (867 KB, 853x1009) Image search: [Google]
MarxImposteur.jpg
867 KB, 853x1009
>>74260628
>I'm just affraid that the libtards pushing "no slap" rules are the same parents that let their kids do whatever the fuck they want at home.

They don't, they simply let the nursemaid do it.
That's why most of liberal thinkers were delusional rich bourgeois, they never experienced everyday reality.
>>
>>74260918
do you even have kids you faggot? i bet you don't but you criticize decisions people who actually have children make. literally bottom tier human
>>
>>74260591
They didn't raised me. I got more education and how the world is through the internet. The "public schools" I'm just going to call them government schools since that is what they are and I saw how liberalism started to pollute those schools. Even in one time I ended up in a school literally full of niggers and I had one teacher that openly hated whites.

Luckily I didn't fall for any of that bullshit brain washing by the left where all they do is blame whites and that the minorities are just being oppressed and the poor are poor because the rich is keeping them down and other excuses the left loves to make for the trash of society.

>>74260856
I'm not. In fact, I purposely fucked up getting on disabilities that my evil parents tried to get me to do. Only reason I'm still around is to vote for Trump and to go out with honor while saluting Mister Trump, and while doing so draining my evil "parents" of money since they claim they spend over $300 a month due to my other use of electricity and food. They're not going to spend money on stupid shit like ipads and tvs.
>>
>>74260639
Pretty obvious your a low test fag yourself so what do you know about raising a child? I have an 11 year old NY state wrestling champ who would no doubt fold your Minecraft playing alien twig body into thirds. He's gotten mouthy a couple times and a slap on cheek or a cuff to the back of the head clears it right up.
>>
>>74256602
This is probably the most retarded shit I've ever read on /pol/.
>>
>>74261270
I've been in a fight, never with a defenceless child though.

Glad you are proud of being hit your country really is successful with all that child abuse.
>>
>>74260849
Fight me Trudeau
>>
File: spanking-anatomy.jpg (186 KB, 705x570) Image search: [Google]
spanking-anatomy.jpg
186 KB, 705x570
>>74256406
No.

We just need to remember how to use it properly. It's a critical tool and abandoning it during the last century is a major factor in what a shitty excuse for a civilization we are currently producing.
>>
>it's a stefan thread

I'm against physical punishment, but saying you should never punish children at all? Come on, if you're acting like a spoiled cunt, you're going to your room.
>>
>>74258228
This.

Spanking is not bad persay. But some kids don't respond to it well. It helps when the parent actually KNOWS their kid. Also being an actual parent helps do. Most people are just there for their kids when they fuck up. What's a big problem to me is kids that grow up with short fused parents that use spankings as a fix all for everything and then wonder why in 10-15 years their kids are hanging out with all the hood rat kids and dressing like a nigger.

When parents don't do their jobs to nurture as well as punish, kids grow up to be adults strictly interested in entertaining their base desires. They add nothing to human evolution.

Parenting isn't hard if you already had good upbringing.
>>
>>74256406
>corporal punishment
Holy kek! Is the mainstream media your god or something?

>>74256602
Get a load of this guy
>he's LITERALLY retarded
>>
>>74261605
Kek what is non physical punishment anon?
>>
>>74261426

at least we are not cucked.
>>
File: spanking lowers IQ.jpg (23 KB, 362x360) Image search: [Google]
spanking lowers IQ.jpg
23 KB, 362x360
>>74256406

spanking

reduces

your

childs

IQ

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/09/090924231749.htm
>>
>>74260351
top kek, you're like that /k/ommando that showed his kid the executions videos of those russian soldiers in chechnya when the kid thought killing was fun in GTA
>>
>>74261387
>im spending money you paid the government, im a loser with no job
>my parents are the leeches im one of the good guys
Kill yourself rat
>>
>>74261627
Also a good point yes.

Still in my experience (because I don't know shit about other kids), my daughter only start to do stupid things when my wife and I are busy doing other stuffs and she is on her own (also, she is 2yr)
Young kid just needs attention, and good parenting.
>>
File: 1450172018900.jpg (101 KB, 293x279) Image search: [Google]
1450172018900.jpg
101 KB, 293x279
>>74261426
>spanking
>child abuse
>pick one
>>
>>74261676
You think the only forms of punishment is spanking and belting? Come on now.
You can take away things. No dessert, no TV, your grounded, have to do chores to make up for something, etc.

>>74261795
Correlation != causation. This is just an association. All this means is that dumb shitskins spank their children more. Which is true. I'm not defending spanking, but it does not cause your child to become dumber as a result.
>>
>>74261796
nah, I spanked my son with a bamboo rod. Just 3 slashes to the butt.

But he then cried a lot then I showed him the vid to teach him that the punishments in real life are much more severe. Then I kissed him and my wife ( who asked me to spank him) just gave him an ice cream.

He's playing angry bird now.
>>
The answer is clear...

Spanking with a reasonable, authoritative tone explain in stark terms the consequences of the childs actions and how they arrived to that point.
If they don't comply after the spanking, you put them in the corner for timeout so they face the wall. Kids hate just standing around not doing anything. You do that until they crack and apologize. I've broken just about every stubborn child with this. You have to beat the child at this game by being an adult. Its so simple
>>
>>74261292
Nice source, sounds pretty vague.

That's actually fallacious also, because you're assuming upbringing to be purely a matter of teaching the child ethics. Of course you won't change the child's character, but you can shift it to be something more useful, aside of getting them to know more about the world as they set foot into it, so they can succeed with the tools that they have. There's also lots of small character-building things that require reflection, like teaching a hyperactive kid how to use their energy, and focus properly at least on the one thing that's before them.

The sitting-kid-on-bus thing I mentioned above is actually a psychological archetype. It brings up dicks. You can prevent this.
>>
>>
My mother rarely 'smacked' me - she'd either hit me in the face with a stiletto or get one of her beta orbiters (read: losers she'd smoke pot with) to intimidate me via some pretty over-the-top shouting.

Unsurprisingly, as a grown man, I hold little respect for her, and would conclude that smacking is the lesser of many evils.
>>
>>74261984
Sounds like a toddler just being a toddler. I've got two tots myself. Having two kids close in age also helps. I have a 3 year old son and 18 month old daughter. They entertain each other and watch out for each other. Its something I actively encourage. In fact, one of the only things that piss me off as a parent is when my kids fight.

I constantly preach about the family structure to my children. Its something that desperately needs a comeback in western society.
>>
>>74262520
Bless you burgerbro, you seems like a good father !
We do want another child this next year, and I was quite wondering how this will work with our daughter. It seems like a good experience for your family.
>>
>>74261868
Let's get one thing straight. I'm not getting any money from the government or my "parents". The only reason they still keep me around is because they're banking on me getting disabilities to "help the family" as they say. The thing it is going to take a while since this will be my third appeal now for "disabilities" since the kike lawyer said that he can argue the case since the judge said I could only do one job.

By the time I get to that point I will have voted for Trump already and he will be president and I will have gone into the sunset like a true American knowing that I did something to save true America from becoming some socialist/communist shithole the libtards are trying to do by wiping out American culture and heritage. That is more virtuous than what my "parents" have which my "parents" have zero virtues and are not human. I will at the very least go out with honor and pride knowing that I helped Mister Trump and subsequent saved true America.
>>
File: T1.large_.jpg (76 KB, 600x829) Image search: [Google]
T1.large_.jpg
76 KB, 600x829
>>74262267

I'm not limiting it to only anything. Heredity is an extremely poemwerful force across all facets of personality.
>>
To revive the thread, what do you guys think of the reward system with kids ?

I'm not found of it for ethical reasons, I don't want my kids to grow up doing things only for the material rewards. It looks like a fucked up value system to teach.
I think a kid must accomplish things to feel proud of himself, not to get a fucking xbox
>>
>>74262951
I saw some demographic winter documentary someone floated around on /news/ back in 2011 and it sucked me into this place.

Also shed light to me as what is going on in America and Europe. I felt the only duty I could fulfil as an American and Western male was to make a family.

Also, I grew up in the South but around the old Southern manners and etiquette kinda crowd. That's how my family is.
>>
>>74263416
You are retarded, you eat, you have housing, you benefit from my tax dollars and you dont contribute yourself. You are a dirty retarded shitskin with a God complex.
>>
I feel really bad for the teachers who were around when caning children in schools was banned. The kids knew they could do whatever the fuck they wanted and the teachers would go to jail if they stopped them. A huge number of teachers quit in the following years and standards in schools have plummeted.
>>
>>74256406

All your unspanked kids last decade are being spoiled brats in unis now.
>>
>>74263495
Its OK to use in certain occasions for very important lessons. Let's say...take your kid out for ice cream after he did something that showed character. It reinforces that trait and he'll want to act that way more as you hold it with such reverence.

I agree with you though. Constantly using gifts and teaching material gain is a horrible thing for anchildnto learn. Its very materialistic and self serving. It will only reinforce that character trait and that value system. That's something you go to business school for. Not instilling into children's minds.
>>
>>74256406
Sure thing, don't punish your kids. See how well a "timeout" lasts when your kid starts throwing a fit in public or bullying other kids.

I was a high energy big kid who probably would've turned into a bullying douche if my parents hadn't given me a couple of decent spankings. Thanks to them im kind hearted and have never bullied anyone during my childhood even though i was bigger and stronger than the other kids.
There is a difference between spanking and child abuse. Thinking that eliminating spanking will cease child abuse or molestation is naive and stupid.
>>
>>74263495
Moderation in all things.
Use a little reward, carefully. Use a little spanking, carefully. Understand the difference, and don't rely on either.

First and foremost, set a good example. If you do that you will rarely need to do more.
>>
>>74264731
The tv is the only example your kid will get these days. And the amount of cucks and victims on there is not good for any growing kid.
>>
>>74256406
Your college students now, who weren't spanked as a child are having constant tantrums.
>>
>>74263685
>You are retarded, you eat, you have housing, you benefit from my tax dollars and you dont contribute yourself.

That's what niggers, spics, yellow niggers, sandniggers, kikes, baby boomers, milennials, libtards, sjws, white traitors, entitlement and welfarefags, neets, muh feeling fags, lgbt, degenerates, "disabled", cowards say and last I check society looks down on them, because they know those things thinking is that of animals and animals are not people.

By the way, believe it or not I would gladly take a bullet or any impending death for you. Provided you are white, because I do believe that whites must be preserved and their culture intact. Something an honorable man would do for you while the rest of the degenerates would coward in fear running away trying to preserve their so called societies' version of "life". Those cowards would be the ones with God Complexes because all they would care is surviving like animals.

/salute
>>
File: Faggots everywhere.gif (3 MB, 480x292) Image search: [Google]
Faggots everywhere.gif
3 MB, 480x292
>>74261795
your not supposed to spank their head dumb ass...

How in Gods holy name can getting your ass hit with enough force to make it red but not bruise it lower your brains output? Are you retarded yourself? Did you even think about that before you regurgitated it?

Have 2 children. Spank the shit out of them. Draconian life for me. Draconian life for them. Be mad.
>>
Jesus christ, the autism in this thread.
>>
File: whore-school-bus.jpg (12 KB, 270x186) Image search: [Google]
whore-school-bus.jpg
12 KB, 270x186
>>74264842
TV?

We don't have one, and we aren't getting one.

Anybody that let's Hollywood raise their kids is just asking for them to become thugs and whores, why are people so stupid do this?!?
>>
>>74265218
Neither do we. But if you work a standard job, chances are your kid wil spend more time consuming mass media than face time with you.
>>
>>74264941
I hope you never have children.
>>
>>74265369
This, same for us.

Add to this the environment, you child's friends that talk about dumb TV shows with them.
Unfortunately, our children are from the Internet generation, and this is way worst in term of degeneracy !
>>
I'm very convinced hey gabba gabba is priming children for transgenderism. The Eternal Jew is constantly trying to poison the well. Don't fall for it.
>>
>>74256406
>avoidance
>behaviour likely to recur
One of these things has to be false.
>>
>>74258233
Did daddy give you too much discipline? Awww poor baby.
>>
>>74265396
I never planned to have kids since I'm not white. Last thing America needs is to become like Europe being taken over by none whites.
>>
I'm an old old fag here, youngest child is a sophomore in high school.

Spankings are fine. They're probably the best possible thing that a child can endure when they fuck up bad.

I know these FDR cultists believe in the bullshit liberal propaganda of "tabula rasa" but children are not blank slates and they aren't 100% the product of the parents and environment. Children all have their own distinct personalities they choose to be, completely irrespective of anything other than their own being.

I parented all of my children pretty much identically and we still ended up with a problem boy. Ironically he's the most intelligent out of all of them. Spankings would set him right, and in adulthood off at college he called me one time and told me right out;

"I totally understand why you would punish me with spankings dad. These aren't even adults here, they are spoiled children. It's obvious these idiots have never been severely punished in their lives or ever at all. I'm sorry I hated you for disciplining me."

He's a corporate business attorney now, married 6 years, with a son, and they are what I would call a model family.

Spanking was never my first choice, ever. We had an economic punishment system called "family money" that I had printed out. Do good things, earn family money. Do bad things, you owe family money and could even go into debt. Siblings could pay their siblings to do chores for them and such. Ultimately this worked fantastically up until the point that my kids didn't care if they lost everything, didn't care if the family suffered because of their behavior, didn't care about anything other than their own issue at that time, whatever it was. A swift spanking in those emergencies solved any issue there on the spot, always.

These FDR shit heads are a dime a dozen. They are the liberals. They are the left wing.
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.