[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started semester semi strong >got and started an internship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: gredes.png (15 KB, 404x314) Image search: [Google]
gredes.png
15 KB, 404x314
>started semester semi strong
>got and started an internship paying 25$/hr (a few months later went up to 30$/hr; got job through a kickass connection through networking and some projects/passions impressed the dudes)
>worked 25 hours a week at internship
>spend most of my downtime learning foreign languages, shitposting, vidya, fapping, reading about history, and watching movies/YT videos
>skipped some lectures here and there
>neglected classes until last second to finish/copy hw or study for tests
>few tests didnt even study for
>got a 25% on a midterm test in HT
>labs basically are all group work, i minimally contribute
>basically at my internship 50% of the time i am shitposting/all of the shit i mentioned before except fapping
>become pretty valuable there
>dont really gaf about school since i got a kickass internship which might turn into full time employment when i graduate
>my finals are spaced out a week apart each, cram the last second for each
>groups basically do all of the final projects
>have final project in nano, actually have an A when you dont count the project
>have a month and half to do it
>turn it in the day before grades are due, a week and half after the due date
>professor writes me email and says my project basically sucked and I could do better if I put in effort
>heat transfer final allowed to bring 2 front back note sheets, print out all hw problems in ant sized font on expensive printer at office in those two pages, feel like i do pretty well
>get pic related
>internship checks my transcripts at the end of the semester but boss tells HR I should stay since I am pretty valuable

well shit it all went better than expected. I get to keep my scholarship even though my GPA was <3.0 this semester. I just have to get above a 3.0 next semester (not many classes in program left so I just signed up for easy classes and only a few engineering classes). Next spring will be my last semester, only 1 engr class and some BS stat class
>>
Bane?
>>
>>74255291
Well thanks for keeping us updated, m8
>>
Great blog post man, got a website we can follow?
>>
>>74255495
>>74255379
follow me at 4chan.org

>>74255364
uuuu
>>
>>74255291

Sounds like you lucked out by making yourself useful enough to keep around. Letting your grades drop like that just because you got your internship can't have looked too good for your attitude though so be sure to stay useful at work.
>>
>>74255291

>25$/hr

wew what an accomplishment.

Where are you studying that you get to take exclusively physics courses?

The places I remember looking a decade ago all required a language and gay clutter.
>>
>>74255291
Uconn?
>>
File: 1463417725132.jpg (40 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1463417725132.jpg
40 KB, 500x404
And you did all that while sucking off every dag on craigslist. Good job
>>
>introduction to mems
Memetics?
>>
>>74255687
Hey I graduated from Storrs. Nice campus but full of leftists and non-whites.

I remember Tim Wise visited my first year. It was painful.
>>
>>74255884
Uconn is mostly right wing actually,the leftists are loud but anytime you post something protrump in the school group you get a ton of support. Just loud and stupid women
>>
>>74255291
Nice to see Universities worldwide all use disgusting websites that look like they're from the 90's to display student information
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.