[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What flags gets the most grief? India, Sweden or Israel? My
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
What flags gets the most grief? India, Sweden or Israel?

My vote goes to india, they really are shitty people.
>>
Turkey. But they bring it upon themselves.
>>
>>74254360
Australia I think.
>>
File: american-bikini-babe.jpg (43 KB, 400x503) Image search: [Google]
american-bikini-babe.jpg
43 KB, 400x503
>>74254360
Why would anyone give us grief, fatso?
>>
File: typical swedish househod.jpg (116 KB, 800x615) Image search: [Google]
typical swedish househod.jpg
116 KB, 800x615
>>74254768
>>
>>74254768
>Anerican talking about how people get shat upon because of their flag(Defending them)
>You:"Hurr durr fuck americans"
You must be retarded or ahmed.
>>
>>74254805
>tfw you used to be a ruthless motherfucker warden of the north and lord of winterfell and now you're a cuck prepping the bull for your ugly gf
>>
>>74254360
Probably the poos

>>74254768
Shush, cuck
>>
>>74254903
That's some tough talk from a british colony.
>>
>>74255120
Most British colonies could occupy your country
>>
>>74254360
India are people?
>>
>>74254360
India, Turkey and Sweden. Ironically from the three India has the most quality posts.
>>
>>74255185
Such as Australia? You would have to spend half your GDP on data traffic just to be able to communicate with your troops.
>>74255215
>Being magyar
>Not killing oneself
Fuck off hungary. Go complain about the fact that the only successful hungarians are jews.
>>
>>74254768
The fact americans are fat doesn't really help you sleep at night while jamal and ahmed fuck your wife in a burka, does it?
>>
>>74254360
The problem is that the shitposter on /pol/ has become trivialized- he does not use the shitpost as a weapon against shills, dumb posters, liberals, etc. but as an agent of his own pent up frustration.
Shitpost responsibly. If someone makes a bad post, berate him. This isn't /int/, we are defined by politics and not country.
>>
Israelis are cool
>>
>>74254768
It's probably because of all the third world immigrants that you willingly let fuck your wife
>>
>>74255938
>something something quote about newfags confusing satirical shitposting with genuine thoughts and starting to believe in shitposting.
I second this, shitpost responsibly, might be poisoning our own well.
>>
Israel, hands down. They're shit on for being the Chosen People, even after generations and generations of abuse and callous antisemitism. Everyone should do their part to defend them.
>>
>>74254360
india by far
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.