[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should abortion be legal? http://www.strawpoll.me/10235756
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6
File: 1392603153563[1].jpg (34 KB, 474x576) Image search: [Google]
1392603153563[1].jpg
34 KB, 474x576
Should abortion be legal?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10235756
>>
I'll never understand the "someone else's body" thing because as soon as it's out the mom is always like
>YOU'RE MINE I MADE YOU, I OWN YOU

Meaning they treat baby like an extension of themselves rather than a child they are raising. So why not have the right to kill it?
>>
>>74251861
Only when it is a threat to the mothers health. As a femanon I hate when people use poverty as an excuse to allow people to kill their children. It's not even a religious issue. It's just people being selfish. If I get pregnant, it's no longer only my body. It's my child's. Just my opinion. I think they only reason /pol/ likes abortion ie because more non whites than whites get them. Still doesn't make it right though.
>>
>>74251861
>>74252185
This. Or if it's going to be deformed
>>
>>74251861
abortion is necessary evil.
the poor get abortions much more often, this is positive from an economic and social standpoint.
>>
>>74252185
>As a femanon I hate when people use poverty as an excuse to allow people to kill their children

Yeah because breeding more filthy criminal shitstains that grow up without proper meals or even a father and turn into sociopaths later is so helpful for society

Let's pop out more criminals!
>>
>>74252245
Wouldn't it be cheaper to just hand out condoms en masse? Or make it mandatory for every female to have an IUD, and when she and her partner are "ready" to have a baby, they can go to the doctor to have it taken out.

I mean, I don't know who can object to that. The only women who would object to that are the ones who want to have a baby, and they can get it taken out so its not a problem.
>>
>>74251861
>straya
Nonetheless, wouldnt this imply that a girl would be raped twice if the child was born out of rape? What if it was a boy? This would imply she needs to be raped for 9 months by a boy she doesnt want in her own body, but cant remove because someone else is living there..
>>
>>74251861
>Should abortion be legal?

Yes. 20 weeks is a decent limit..
>>
Yes, but like all health-care, it should be privatized. I'm happy to pay taxes to have abominations and niggers aborted, but not healthy whites. Of course, that'd be eugenics, so it should be left up to the free market.
>>
>>74252373
that's definitely better
but people are fucking stupid, and poor people moreso. they won't always have the forethought of using contraceptives.
>>
>>74252308
Abortion is evil. People think religious people are crazy for opposing it. It shouldn't be a religious issue. It's another human beings life, whether you believe in god or not. If you have an abortion, for anything other than a risk to your life, you should be thrown in jail. You're assuming allot when you say that all children are going to grow up to be criminals. Enough with the own body nonsense. Once you get pregnant it's shared. Not your own.
>>
>>74252373
>Wouldn't it be cheaper to just hand out condoms en masse?

Condoms are recommended in all countries where abortion is anon-issue... In circles where it IS an issue however, condoms are considered to be similarly awful to abortions. See: Catholic Church and the US... Try recommending a high school class full of 16 year old Americans to use condoms and see how long it takes before parents and Christian groups start assembling in the parking lot with pitch forks.
>>
>>74252526
>Once you get pregnant it's shared. Not your own.

Should we consider human beings to be full subjects of our laws at the moment of conception?
>>
>>74252526
>m-muh killing is evil

poverty babies are just criminals in training
>>
File: 1419833775281.jpg (20 KB, 299x259) Image search: [Google]
1419833775281.jpg
20 KB, 299x259
>ITT: Plebs trying to rationalize the value of human life on the board that calls for genocide on an hourly basis.
>>
>>74252619
>Should we consider human beings to be full subjects of our laws at the moment of conception?
Nice try.It's a minor. A baby is a threat to no one. It should only be legal if they baby is standing in the way of the mothers life.
>>74252629
Doesn't matter. I know /pol/ doesn't like non whites, but a black or arab baby, when conceived, has a right to live their life. You're assuming it will become a terrorist. That is your reasoning. You won't less abortion clinics in white neighborhoods, and more clinics in black and Muslim ones. You want abortion illegal for whites, and legal from non whites. All abortion is wrong.
>>
>>74252308
More targets for my .45
>>
The point of having principles and morals is that they're sometimes difficult to follow, but ultimately the right thing to do. If being a good person were easy, it would possess no merit.

So, yes, it's often convenient to murder your child so that it doesn't grow up in shitty conditions or impact your quality of life, but murdering people for societal convenience is unabashedly immoral and sets a dangerous precedent.

>in b4 some edgelord in his mom's basement says murdering people for the good of society is okay
>>
File: abortion.jpg (49 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
abortion.jpg
49 KB, 400x274
>>
No. Im not interested in gibsmedats increasing
>>
>>74253238
>imolying the value their lives are comparable to that of people
>>
>>74252526
I couldn't kill the parasite in me, my body was shared.
>>
File: 8564291_t.jpg (7 KB, 199x178) Image search: [Google]
8564291_t.jpg
7 KB, 199x178
>>74251861

Why is there a debate on whether or not eating meat is okay? Because it Kills the animal. Why is there no controversy with eating a carrot? You're still killing it. The difference is the anmal can feel suffering and pain, a carrot cant.

Eating a carrot = okay
Eating a plant = okay
killing a few cells in your body = ok.

solved.
>>
It should only be legal for minorities. Illegal for white women.
>>
Never EVER, every child is a God's gift
>>
>>74252861
We try to be edgy by taking on the worst position on things. Kinda predictable.
>>
>>74254453

What if the white woman has a little subhuman kicking inside her?
>>
Abortion should absolutely be legal.
- Niggers use it disproportionately so
- Less abortions means more single mothers and neglected children who grow up to be scum

>b-but white people need to have more kids
Yes, this is true. But white people don't use abortions. They use contraceptives. It's the dumb niggers that sue abortions because they have high time preference and don't understand the concept of prevention.

So I say keep abortions but ban hormonal contraceptives. No birth control means women stop whoring around, means an end to slut culture and feminism, etc.

Of course, we're moving in the opposite direction. In california, underage girls can now walk into a pharmacy and receive birth control without a prescription. Not just Plan B, actual birth control. No scripts needed. Mommy and daddy don't want you whoring it up? Too bad, she doesn't need your permisson. Fucking end this shit.
>>
>>74251966
The far too common misunderstanding is that pro-life activists think the "my body, my choice," comment is about the fetus. It isn't, it's about forced organ donation. Even if you consider a fetus to be a fully legal person, the government still cannot require a pregnant women to donate her body to its survival.

When they say "my body," they mean what even pro-life activists would agree is their body.

If president Obama needed half your liver or else he would die, should he be able to force you to give it up?

That's of course ignoring that pro-choice policies drive down the abortion rate while pro-life policies drive it up. But even if pro-life policies didn't cause more abortions, they would still have very serious logical implications.
>>
>>74255399
>-less abortion means more single mothers and neglected children sho grow up to bs scum
m8....
>>
www.strawpoll.me/10236082
^^superior straw poll here^^
>>
>>74255743
It's fucking true. Shit, 15-20 years after abortions were legalized, crime dropped. Probably due to less criminals being born. And it's helped regulate the black population.

It's self-imposed eugenics. That's a good thing. Only change I would make is including a 3 strike rule. After 3 abortions on the government taxdollar, you have to get your tubes tied too.
>>
>>74256065
I don't think you realised your mistake
>>
Should be mandatory in africa, don't need anymore black teletubbies
>>
>>74256065
Less abortion =/= more single mothers
>>
>>74256294
How does it not? Children who get aborted are usually unwanted mistakes. Generally that means out of wedlock.
>>
It might be a morally complex issue worth debate. Surely at least some women struggle with that moral complexity. Past a certain point a fetus is clearly something we would all define as a person. But where is that point exactly and how effective or wise is it for the government to be involved in such things? How can we admonish a woman for drinking and smoking during a pregnancy she intends to go through with but have no issue with another woman terminating her pregnancy altogether? Unfortunately there is no easy answer for this issue which is why I tend to err on the side of libertarianism. Despite the moral implications, ultimately a fetus that is not yet at a stage of viability outside of the womb can not be said to have rights that supersede the right of privacy and bodily autonomy of an individual and citizen. It’s not clear how often last trimester abortions are performed for non life threatening reasons, but I would support punishing doctors who perform such abortions and I don’t believe women are entitled to an abortion at that point in a pregnancy except for health reasons. In other words, if you’re going to get the abortion, get it in the first 3 to 4 months. If you can’t get your shit together by the 7th to 9th month, sorry you have to just give birth and then put the kid up for adoption.
>>
>>74252185
>Femanon
You know the rules...
>>
>>74252185
>principles over pragmatism

And when the horde of dindus rises up, destroys the country, rapes you, and smashes your face in with a brick, you will say "at least I had my principles"
>>
>>74252629
>poverty babies are just criminals in training
this is the exact same logic people use to take guns away, and its equally as flawed.

You assumed guilt before guilt can be given.
You assume all [people with guns/all babies in poverty] are going to [commit mass shootings/become criminals or terrorists] therefore there should be no [people with guns/kids growing up in poverty]

I hope you see how absurd the argument structure and reasoning is
>>
>>74257306
except there's no correlation between taking away guns and lowering crime.

You know what has a very solid correlation? Blacks and crime.
>>
>>74257581
This is true and I admit there are more benefits to one than the other, however I am strongly against assuming guilt beforehand as it leads to a breakdown in our justice systems and lets people take another step towards full government control

I'd rather we just had ethically homogeneous states than have to have this discussion.
>>
>>74257779
>I'd rather have an ethnically homogeneous state

yeah, but you have to play with the hand you've been dealt. Your stance would result in even more diversity and problems.

It's like saying that I shouldn't have a problem leaving my wallet out on a cafeteria table while I go to the bathroom because to secure it would be to label the people around me would-be criminals before they've done anything wrong.
>>
>>74258209
>It's like saying that I shouldn't have a problem leaving my wallet out on a cafeteria table while I go to the bathroom because to secure it would be to label the people around me would-be criminals before they've done anything wrong.
no its not
One is taking measures to stop yourself being a victim of crime, the other is assuming guilt.

I do admit there are drawbacks to my stance

So lets assume I accept your stance
how would we go about enforcing this policy and gaining the support of enough people to enforce it?
>>
>>74258466
>So lets assume I accept your stance
My stance is to keep abortion legal. So that's fairly easy to do.

>enforcement
People choose to abort their own children. No enforcement needed.
>>
>>74258618
>My stance is to keep abortion legal. So that's fairly easy to do.
Assumed your stance was to encourage the poor and minorities to get abortions.

Do you agree with this?
>>
>>74251861
>Should abortion be legal?

Absofuckinglutely.

1. The kind of people who'd get it are often the kind of people /pol/ would rather not be breeding anyway;

2. Something's got to reduce the damn population;

3. We don't give one flying fuck the vast majority of the time about killing everything else, including in the name of "balancing the ecosystem", not one good logical reason that isn't religious to special snowflake ourselves out of that, especially when we have by far the largest impacts from too large a population.
>>
>>74258835
I never said anything about forcing niggers to get abortions. Force is not necessary.
>>
>>74258980
fair enough.

Id like someone who does have that standpoint (Ive seen a few on /pol/) to pitch how theyd plan to do it
>>
>>74251861
You were just a bundle of cells. We evolved from single cell organisms. Might as well cut off a finger, its just a bundle of cells. damn geena
>>
>>74259027
Stop giving tax benefits and extra welfare gibsmedats to women for having children out of wedlock. Only for those born in wedlock. That's a start.
>>
>>74259180
I'm agreed to this.
Have been for a while actually, but I never saw how it would correlate with anything other than fixing family structures?
>>
>>74255741
DON'T GET PREGNANT THEN.
>>
>>74259366
It's an incentive not to have kids out of wedlock
This either means people are going to get married in order to still get bennies, or they're not going to have kids if they stay single.

Either of these is a good outcome
>>
>>74259910
Fair point, hadnt realised the second one

Now any idea on how to make this seem like a good idea to the "progressive" masses?

I've thought about it for a while and honestly dont know
>>
>putting rape in same category as mother dying
I chose never, but if the mother is dying then the option should be on table.
>>
>>74260079
Not really. Progressive is just a code work for anti-white. And SJWs get incredibly furious when you bring up how single-motherhood is bad for children, because most of them were raised by single mothers and because they want to believe that strong independent womyn don't need no man.

But you don't need to convince them. They are actually a vocal minority. Plenty of people would be in support of withholding extra bennies for children and ending the "welfare queen" phenomenon.
>>
>>74260397
Hopefully this is true.

I'd like to see it done but I'm assuming politicians are too scared for their careers to do it.
>>
>>74260397
Anyone with a brain would support ending the welfare queen bullshit.
>>
>>74251861
So if a woman ever miscarriages she gets 25 to life?
>>
>>74251861
Planned Parenthood was a blessing to the US. Look how much shit is already happening with 13% nig population.
>>
>>74252185
It ain't human till it pays taxes bitch, I like how you think the father has no say in it too, you didn't preg yourself up so why would you think you have all the say in whether it's born or not? Typical female privilege, smdh.
>>
>woman can choose an abortion, because it's not a living human yet
>man slips woman some abortion pills to cause a miscarriage and he's charged with murder

ayy lmao
>>
>>74256464
More children raised by the state is good, got it. This is why you aren't in charge of anything, you're just too fucking stupid.
>>
>>74251861
Only for non-whites
>>
>being opposed to blacks killing their own race
It should be illegal to whites.
>>
>>74261589
That's why I like the law now, most dead babies are nigs and spics
>>
For babies that would come out fucked up with mental or physical deformities, babies that cause the mother harm during pregnancy or rape babies should be legally abortable. The rest should be illegal.
>>
Nothing wrong with murder. Abortion keeps the population down, particularly the nigger population, and keeps a lot of people who would be a burden on society from being born Abortion is the closest thing we have to eugenics. Quit being a cuck.
>>
>>74261459
>amurican kill jap in ww2 no punishment
>i shoot up a school in japan i get prison

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>74252245
Do you believe euthanasia should be legal for like cripples, terminally ill, or anyone too old to work and living off welfare?
>>
>>74252373
It would be better to cut out the welfare state and stop subsidizing the stupid actions of women, unless they can pay for it themselves. Having it mandatory through the government to be on birth control measures disproportionally costs men compared to women, why the fuck should a man pay for a woman's vagina whom he has no control over?
>>
>>74251861
abortion should be allowed even past birth, if the kid is showing signs of autisim or retardation we must remove them from society
>>
File: 1459059113698.jpg (3 MB, 1600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1459059113698.jpg
3 MB, 1600x2400
>>74251861
Abortions should only be allowed if the mother is going to die.
Everything else, including rape, no. Don't care anymore. Get fucked and fuck your "rights", stupid bitches.
>>
been legal in the U. S. for years

what's the point of this thread/
>>
>>74262794
discussing it.....
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 400x366
>>74262637
>>
>>74256625
>flag
>>
>>74251861
In my opinion, the child belongs to the man and he can do whatever he wants with his property. if you say any different you're no better than a communist.
>>
>>74253238
What about criminals who would otherwise become a burden on taxpayers. As in the Death Penalty, what about that?
>>
>>74262794
slavery was legal in the US for a long time too dude
>>
>>74256294
>niggers come from single mothers mostly
>less niggers getting abortions directly results in more single mothers
>>
>>74251966
Yet when a mother kills her living child AFTER he or she is outside of her womb, it's illegal. Clearly women's rights are still being infringed!
>>
>>74252373
>The poor
>Having forethought to use a condom
>Having forethought period
They're poor for a reason.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.