[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does the degenerate non-scandinavian girls look on this day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How does the degenerate non-scandinavian girls look on this day?
>>
>>74250322
kek, you living vicariously through your superior neighbor their Sven?
>>
I am watching this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dCmfZID_SM
>>
>>74250356
>Superior
>Was Denmark and Sweden's bitch for almost a thousand years

Norwegians are Swedish/Danish rapebabies.
>>
>>74250480
I feel that the Danish government should divert more funds to annexing Sweden and Norway, like the good old days, rather than bombing deserts around the world
>>
>>74250356
Abso-fuckin'-lutely, similar to you and Canada.
However, you do realize the need for LEBENSRAUM.
>>
>>74250322
>How does the degenerate non-scandinavian girls look on this day?

They literally dont exist unfortunetly.

Just secure yourself a good position with a good income and good assets. Find the best girl you can, get as many kids as you can before she goes completely crazy and then use your prenup and fall back to your assets
>>
>>74250712
He said degenerate non-scandinavian girls, not non-degenerate scandinavian girls.
>>
>>74250604
You'd have to go through southern Sweden, good luck with that bro, wouldn't touch that shit hole with a ten foot pole.
>>
>>74250404
I can do that, hold my beer that the child of my wife gave to me.
>>
>>74250922
What's even down there? Or up there from our perspective
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.