[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian Scene with Dany, Cersei, Margery; petition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 123656.jpg (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
123656.jpg
31 KB, 400x400
https://www.change.org/p/hbo-watch-a-lesbian-scene-with-margery-cersei-and-dany?recruiter=542759252&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
>>
>>74250205
Mother of donuts lol
>>
>1 supporters
LOL

OP is an infantile child, there is no way GRRM could write that in with genuinity.
>>
>>74250588
GRRM not, but HBO yes, they like to piss on logic a lot
>>
I'd like to see Margarey hatefuck Cersei, whilst Dany has gut wrecking diarrhoea all over them.
>>
>>74250317
Queen of Munching, Queen of the Apple pies and the Fat Men, Lady Rotund of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Mass Sea, Mhysa, Breaker of Cakes, the Unfit , Mother of Donuts
>>
>>74250205
>Wanting to see thoses ugly hoes naked
>Not wanting to see Sansa naked
>>
fap
>>
Sansa and Arya is the next goal !
>>
So I assume I'm not the only one who noticed that the entire last episode of GoT was girl power? I mean literally every scene except Ramsay was the girl taking charge and kicking ass.

The Sansa story line feels very forced. Her character just completely changed.
>>
>>74251542
Yes, and the whole Daenerys story doesn't make any sense.

Dothrakis already knew she have dragons in the first/second season and nobody follow her, but know they have a bunch of bullshit rules and they follow a random teenage. Fucking stupid.
>>
>>74251343
Kalorieesi
>>
>>74250205

Getting tired of all the forced female empowerment on the show. This was meant to be a medieval type world, not some SJW fantasy.

A woman kills the Hound.

The Khals being men were too dumb to rush Dany and stop her before she dumped anymore braziers over.

"Weak men will never rule Dorne again" Now some bastard bitches have taken over Dorne and it took them about 5 seconds.

"I want you to rule the Iron Isles" *Theon crying like baby* Lord have mercy.

"If you give in, they win" *Loras crying like baby* Lord have mercy.

And now the strong male lead, Jon snow needs to be convinced by Sansa to save his little brother and take back their home?
>>
>>74250205
this is gonna be huge
/pol/ making news once again
>>
>>74251740
margery and the iron girl will get cucked by the high sparrow and Euron respectivly
>>
>>74250928
thats so fukin hot
>>
>>74250205
no.
>>
>>74251352
Of course it's Argentina that's only into children
>>
>>74251740
>Big ass woman kills already weakened Hound
Seems right

>Khals being retarded
Seems like D&D fanfiction

>Beloved women kills cripple because he's weak and despised by his own people
Seems right

>Eunuch Theon who was broken want's his strong independed sister to rule the people instead of his dickless ass
Seems legit

>Gay faggot Loras needs help from his ambitious sister
Seems right

>Jon Snow is a retard
Don't know
>>
>>74250588
GRRM has nothing to do with the show anymore mate.
>>
>>74251826
>I hope it goes huge. It's gonna be top kek
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.