[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US is behind it all, as usual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10
File: renpy elf milf.jpg (247 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
renpy elf milf.jpg
247 KB, 495x700
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/04/27/the-european-union-always-was-a-cia-project-as-brexiteers-discov/

>It was Washington that drove European integration in the late 1940s, and funded it covertly under the Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon administrations.

And you called me crazy. Ha!
>>
>>74250050
That's not our problem. Fuck off, Nazi.
>>
>>74250050
It's not a big secret. Just look at how the US occupied most European countries after the war
>>
>>74250050
>The US controls the world.
Things everyone already knew for 300 alex.
>>
File: image.png (304 KB, 649x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
304 KB, 649x427
The US is also a Jewish colony.
>>
Oh evil Merka, trying to stitch Europe together in a way where they could peacefully resolve their difference after two horrible world wars that they couldn't avoid. That means Germany's decision to use EU power to force shitskins all over the place is the fault of the country trying to keep them from starting another war!
>>
>>74250050
This is a secret? We're taught this in history class. The whole point of the EU from the USA's perspective was to solidify bonds between countries in yurop to prevent another world war and/or another nazi problem. [spoiler] At least that's what my "no child left behind" public school education covered [/spoiler]

Doesn't necessarily mean I agree with their choices, though. I totally support the Brexit. I don't think the CIA ever thought that yuropeans would be stupid enough to flood themselves with muslims back in the day. Maybe if the U.K manages to break away, more people will fuck off and stop replacing their population with 3rd worlders.
>>
>>74250364
>trying to keep them from starting another war
>designated Europe as the warzone for WWIII

Yeah, no. America has always been our enemy. And if there is ever another European war, it will be because American becomes unhappy with its vassals becoming free countries again.
>>
File: 1463364103004.jpg (26 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1463364103004.jpg
26 KB, 225x225
>mfw the USA cycled the entire world through weaponized jewelry
>>
>>74250484
Those don't conflict you retarded toothpaste brand. EUROPE is not allowed to start WWIII, that doesn't mean that the US and Russia aren't allowed to. And we certainly aren't going to fight it on our land. Are you fucking insane? The only routes to attack each other that isn't covered in ice is through Europe. Consider that your punishment for not playing nice and getting along before.
>>
>>74250050
Hmmm this is all very interesting..

POST MORE BROWN ELF MILF!
>>
>>74250287
The US is THE jewish colony.
>>
>>74250163

It is. Also I hope that Europe can free themselves from our shackles. We are dragging them with us into a multi-culti whirlwind of shit.
>>
>>74250050
FUCK THE UNITED STATES AND THEIR IMPERIAL FOREIGN POLICIES. HOLY FUCK THEIR CUNT HILLARY DESTABILIZED THE MIDDLE EAST AND THEIR FUCKING NATO TAUNTS RUSSIA 24/7.

THEIR FUCKING POLITICIANS ARE FUCKING CORRUPT HOLY FUCK THE MONEY LAUNDERING DURING ELECTION CYCLE AND YOU'D WONDER WHY IT TAKES TOO LONG CUZ CRONY CAPITALISTS GIVE OUT THEIR MONEY TO CAREER POLITICIANS.

FUCK AMERICA FOR CREATING THESE RETARDED TREATIES LIKE NAFTA, TPP, TISA, TTIP, UN, NATO, NORAD AND LOTS OF FUCKING BULLSHIT. THEY SHOULD MIND THEIR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS AND FUCKING ARREST THE STUPID MONEY LAUNDERING LOBBYISTS IN THEIR COUNTRY CUZ THEY'RE HURTING OTHER COUNTRIES' ECONOMIES.

FUCK AMERICA.
>>
The eternal Yankee Doodle doesn't get nearly as much blame as he deserves.
>>
>>74253201
Which is Europe's fault. You're only reaping what you sowed.

Europeans like to ignore where these fucking kikes came from. They came from Europe. They're European Jews that were dumped on our shores by the millions.

All we ever wanted was to live peacefully on our continent away from Europeans. And yet you kept badgering us and dumping your trash here until finally you dumped Jews here and they began doing what Jews do with the infrastructure that we built.

You made your beds.
>>
>>74251382
>>
File: QfskMv8.jpg (1 MB, 3877x2694) Image search: [Google]
QfskMv8.jpg
1 MB, 3877x2694
>>74253737

Were more important than you.
>>
>>74254322
You foughted for them, your """"country"""" was founded by them and your ideology was made by them. When Europe tried to fight against them you sided with communist to defeat the European resistance. Since then, Europe was a former colony of the URSS and USA. In my country you killed the future ruler to introduce your agents in yhe government and put us into the OTAN, the UE and progressive wave. The actual situation of Europe is our fault, but also yours.
>>
>>74254322
'our continent'
>>
File: Coudenhove-Kalergi.jpg (18 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
Coudenhove-Kalergi.jpg
18 KB, 305x165
Yes, it was America all along. Trust me goy.
>>
>>74254618

a conspiracy for ants
>>
>>74254610
You're goddamn right it's our continent. Unless you plan on coming here with some guns and proving otherwise, you're just going to have to deal with that reality.

>>74254536
All bullshit. We were fine before the Jews got here, with the exception of the nigger problem, which was a Jew created problem. And not just a Jew created problem, but an Iberian Jew created problem specifically, as it was Spanish and Portuguese Jews that brought the niggers here.

You have only yourselves to blame. You watched passively as millions of insidious European kikes came to America and did nothing, even though you best of all knew their nature. What did we know of these Jews before they got here?

I have no sympathy for the blood loss Europe is experiencing. You caused it. Own it.
>>
>>74250050
>it was da US1!1

Yeah except the part where it was fucking France because they thought if all your countries teamed up they could take on the US

Germans on this board piss me the fuck off, why don't you go actually fix your fucking country instead of bitching about America and England all day you useless autistic faggot?
>>
>>74250241

We don't control shit, we are as disposable to the people who run this country as they are.
>>
>>74254767
'muh guns'
>>
File: 1445508123737.jpg (77 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
1445508123737.jpg
77 KB, 1000x670
>>74250050
>>
>>74254691
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
for what purpose?

cba reading that
>>
File: 2wejm09.jpg (25 KB, 802x612) Image search: [Google]
2wejm09.jpg
25 KB, 802x612
>>74250287

That's no spot light.

Ayyy LMAO!
>>
>>74254767

http://freemasoninformation.com/masonic-education/famous/united-states-masonic-presidents/

We took out all jews thanks to Felipe III. This is why suddenly it started the protestant rebellion and countries with a great jewish influence starting attaking us until the deceat of our empier in a false flag war against, oh, the USA. Our leaders always tried to keep our country free of freemasons, jews and anither degenerancy spreaders, except in the two republics and the "democracy" itroduced by CIA helping ETA to kill our future ruler.

America belonged to them, also they encouraged the recolution of the Spanish America colonies.

Also, niggers in your country were introduced by you, and english and hollanders before you.
>>
>>74254866
>we are as disposable to the people who run this country as they are.

Not really they still need us to fight their wars. Until they have developed robot armies we will always be good goys and needed by them.
>>
>>74253737
>Canada
Lol
>>
>>74254767
On the other hand see who rule in your mass media companies and entertainment industry, and who finances your governments. Take a look on your celebrities, etc. You are surrounded by them.
>>
>>74254610
Yeah our continent. We made it ours you retarded sideways kraut
Not our fault your pathetic excuse for a country couldnt do the same
>>
>>74254792
This, germans do nothing but blame others for their own problems. Wish they were range banned
>>
>>74255146

>eu puts up trade wall and stagnates
>america free to trade with everyone for the best prices
>>
>>74250163

This. Fuck off, Germany.
>>
Americans crying about European Jews...hmmm if only there was a man trying to rid the world of them.. Oh yeahhh you guys crushed his country with your commie allies!
Fuck off Americans, you cunts are the most degenerate bunch of niggers doing nothing but the Jews work. I wish we could all come together to finally remove the American problem and genocide your nigger race.
>>
>America fooled Euros into losing their soviergnty

Kek
>>
>>74250050
Daily reminder that POO IN PANTALOONS Americans are worse than the jews.
>>
>>74250209
>It's not a big secret. Just look at how the US occupied most European countries after the war
You guys always deny it en masse when it's brought up. Stop lying.
>>
>>74250050
Only proper, united US of Europe would be equal partner to USA, China or even Russia. Divided they can play us like a fiddle, and they do.
>>
>>74255952

>every person in a country is responsible for things that country did in the past
>>
>>74256447
Go suck some circumcised cock somewhere else you pozzed faggot. You act like Americans haven't been actively supporting and pushing Jewish interests all over the world. They are the reason the west is so degenerate, hell they dragged us into every war since ww2
>>
They put this in our history books. I guess I'm not surprised we had it omitted from yours. Is it surprising to you? Why? Do you fucking know how many times European nations fought each other? You fought each other even WHILE colonizing other parts of the world. Hell, you fighting each other is what helped create us. What kept us so isolationist from Europe for so long was HOW MUCH YOU FUCKING FOUGHT EACH OTHER.
>>
>>74254536
our government wasn't made by jews you fucking idiot.

as much as you'd like to think not all world problems are from kikes you little summerfag.
>>
>>74256303
So why are you visiting an American website?

Because you need them more than they need you.

All you whiny faggots blaming the US because European voters have done nothing but march leftward for decades.

Guess what? When you vote for for leftists, you get leftist policies! Last time I checked the US is not in charge of border control in Europe.

Hungary is able to control its border. Why? Because it didn't vote in leftist faggots for the last 30 years.

Europe is merely reaping what it has sowed. Blaming the US for everything is just a symptom of the sand nigger mentality leeching into the white men.

Control your borders you cucked leftist faggots. Obama isn't gonna do it for you.
>>
File: 735745757.png (499 KB, 915x541) Image search: [Google]
735745757.png
499 KB, 915x541
>>74257112

Yes it was.

Yes they are.

>He doesn't know the revolution was funded by kikes

I'm not even joking.
>>
>>74257112
Yes, it was formed by freemasons >>74255418
Jews are the head of your companies. They pay your government campaings and decide when and against who you got to war to die for their interest.

Keep feeling "free" in muh """"""DEMOCRACY"""""".
>>
File: duck.png (190 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
duck.png
190 KB, 458x438
>>74250050
>cia

Oh you mean...
>>
>>74257240
>American website
>owned by a jap
>servers in europe

how exactly is 4chan american kraut?
>>
>>74250050
Things Germans will blame their problems on:
>Romans
>Jews
>Huns
>Americans
>not enough Muslim rapists
>Greeks
>Turks
>>
>>74257717
Whoops, your a waffle not a kraut. You're as cucked as each other though so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>74257717
>american

Owner is a kike. This site was designed by kikes to let people blow off steam, so they don't slaughter jews in the streets from anger.
>>
>>74250241
But the real question is, "who controls the US?"
>>
>>74254610
This attitude is exactly why you're is being claimed by foreign invaders as we speak.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.