[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much credit can be given to Putin for the improvements in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 15-yrs-of-Putin.jpg (113 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
15-yrs-of-Putin.jpg
113 KB, 600x847
How much credit can be given to Putin for the improvements in Russia (until 2014, when everything went to shit)
Was it a natural inevitability, or did he play a considerable part in it?
>>
>>74247452
>How much credit can be given to Putin for the improvements in Russia
He single-handedly created the modern Russian middle-class. Before him, libertarian neoliberalism was plundering Russia and reduced almost all the Russian people to utter destitution with no end in sight. Until he came, instituted State Capitalism. But libertarian retards are in denial in yet another failed experiment of libertarianism.

The Rise of Putin and The Fall of The Russian-Jewish Oligarchs (1/2) and (2/2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2nNtynZAiI

>(until 2014, when everything went to shit)
It's the result of external sanctions. His State Capitalism is excellent.
>>
Putin single handedly created modern Russia
As someone who has seen the depths of both side of capitalism and communism he knows what is best for the people and for the country
>>
>>74247452
His biggest thing was undoing the damage of Yeltsin.
>>
>>74247452
I am grateful to him for the Chechnya. Everything else I have made myself.
>>
don't you die on me before the truth is brought to light
>>
@74251804
+1
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 5980x1402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 5980x1402
Based Putin
>>
>>74253233
Who is the French girl?

Bump for interest in thread.
>>
>>74253397
How fucking new are you?
Marion Le Pen
>>
>>74253732
Not new at all, I just don't pay much attention to Aquafresh.

Thanks and bump.
>>
TWO
BILLION
DOLLARS
IN
OFFSHORES
>>
>>74253397
NOTRE REINE !
MARION MARÉCHALE-LE PEN !
LONG VIE À LA REINE !
>>
File: ttoothpaste.jpg (54 KB, 463x407) Image search: [Google]
ttoothpaste.jpg
54 KB, 463x407
>>74253791
Wow don't fucking confuse me with those fucking frogs
We are the one and only real Aquafresh
>>
>>74247452
>natural inevitability
Yeah, i'm sure everything would have been the same if Yeltsin or similar faggot was in power. What the actual fug?
>>
>>74254441
surprised anything is still there after "democracy", should have converted to a china system and not lost all that wealth. but slav always like to build "new world".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.