[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this cunt really want to be president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: cunt.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Why does this cunt really want to be president?
>>
To pay debts for payoffs to her foundation
>>
>>74247119
I hate her attitude of acting like the voters owe her.

Stupid bitch was nothing more than a manipulative first lady.

Stupid bitch was nothing more than a shitty senator.

Stupid bitch was nothing more than a stupid bitch who fucked up Benghazi and helped Isis during her time as Sec. of State.
>>
>>74247051
More power, more money.

Also because she thinks she deserves it.

I'm more curious as to why Bernie Sanders came out of the woodwork and suddenly ran for President after alllll these years. Seriously, why? He's not ambitious. Or anything. Was he hired? Offered a shit ton of $$$ to do this? We know he's terrible with money and has bigass denbts.

Very curious about him, desu.
>>
reptilian global domination.
>>
>>74247255
If people will throw money at him for an around-the-world retirement party as long as he babbles about free shit, why not? I know I'd be up for a world tour on someone else's dime.
>>
File: fa9.jpg (22 KB, 840x405) Image search: [Google]
fa9.jpg
22 KB, 840x405
>>74247255

I'm thinking Bernie was hired to revitalize the young voters to get them ready for Hildog for the general election because she always had problems with young voters.

As we move toward November, and Bernard leaves, his base will have no choice but to vote for Cunt Dracula.
>>
>>74247051
>>74247051

she's a frontwoman for much, much more powerful interests than herself. she is no different than a race horse, in that the horse does not enter races and run on its own volition.

she understands those she works for, and there is mutual dirt they have on each other. that is why they use her, even when a different functionary with less legal issues and less of a history would seem to suffice.

she's special, in a sense.
>>
>>74247051
Power hunger.
Sociopath.
Probably always wanted to have a dick.
>>
>>74247255
He was here from a long time, he just find the perfect occasion to impose his ideas with millenials and threw himself in the run, I don't see the mystery.
>>
>>74248935
this

/thread
>>
>>74247051

>Hillary Clinton: Bill Clinton's cucked first lady

>Hillary Clinton: First Female Leader of the Free World

Which sounds better in the books?
>>
who doesn't want to become president?
>>
To stay out of prison. Also to make history as the first husband and wife to both be impeached.
>>
File: 1461682508801.jpg (111 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1461682508801.jpg
111 KB, 1024x776
>>74247255
>Also because she thinks she deserves it.

I can't remember where I read it but I remember reading an account of a reporter who was at a rally or something like that and got a chance to get up close and ask her a few questions. Apparently they stated that she seemed very much out of it and wasn't really properly answering questions. The reporter finally asked "Why do you think you deserve to be president?" And she became very irate and started screaming "Because it's my turn to be president? I deserve it!" and Secret Service intervened before it got ugly. I wish I could find the source on it.

Weird stuff
>>
>>74247051
Khazargeld
>>
Remember when Obama and Hillary disappeared during the 2008 election?

They were seen at the Bilderberg group event in Chantilly, VA, but the lugenpresse declined to cover the story.

A deal was brokered, Hillary would step aside (she was leading at the time) and allow Obama to become the nominee, in exchange for favorable consideration and an open, uncontested field next cycle. (Super delegates, funding, media cover, etc.)

Bernie Sanders is an outlier, and probably the only reason he is allowed to mess up the program is because he is ethnically Jewish and the tribe looks after its own.

They do have to keep their promises to her after a fashion, though. They didn't count on her being such a royal fuck up between now and then. As a result, she may need to be replaced, because she is beginning to outlive her usefulness. Her only leverage at this point is that she has dirt on everyone else and would gladly bring them all down with her.
>>
>>74247255
It's kind of like someone living in New York City all their life and never visiting The Statue of Liberty, at some point you just take the time and go visit
>>
>>74250270
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/hillary-clinton-tells-reporter-she-deserves-to-be-president_062014

>shitty source
>evidence was taken/missing

Take it with a heaping helping of salt.
>>
>>74250606
Yup, that's it. You're right that it's very dubious but it absolutely sounds like something she would do.
>>
>>74250806
Alao worth noting that the "reporter" asking the questions writes for a website called nwo report. So, to be fair, getting badgered by a nobody "reporter" who is most likely just some guy with no credentials yelling at you could be a good reason to give some attitude. Then he adds some colorful words and says the recording was stolen.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.