[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White people >Drag blacks from Africa like rag dolls and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 48
>White people
>Drag blacks from Africa like rag dolls and make them literal slaves
>Segregate them with Jim Crow for 70 years and treat them like animals.
>White on black crime ignored for decades, perhaps centuries
>Institutional racism to this very day

>hurr why do black people hate whites so much fucking niggers
So we just suppose to ignore everything you guys did to our people right?
>>
>>74246008
aye
>>
>our "people"
>>
same, im white and i feel the same way about arabs
>>
>>74246008
>thinks the reason why blacks are so violent today is because of what happened in the past
Lmao.

>what is the collapse of the black family unit
>what is no father figure
>what is the street life
>what is black music encouraging other blacks to become like this
Surely, it's none of these that are causing them to become violent though.
>>
>>74246008
>niggers
>niggers sell other niggers to white people
>niggers are literally animals and need to be segregated
>black on white crime gets ignored today and media plays the worlds smallest violin for hood rat niggers on tv
>niggers still blaming white people for their short comings over something that happened 400 years ago
>>
>>74246008
Yeah, so explain why you are equally or more violent toward other victims, such as yourselves or ghetto Chinese.
>>
>>74246008

To use an SJW argument

>It's current year
>>
>>74246008

You do realize that you were enslaved by your own people, who then sold you to Jews and Arabs who then sold you to Europeans, right?
>>
>>74246008
>White people

jews aren't White. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s
>>
>>74246008
1. They wouldve been much worse off ultimately if left in Africa
2. They have had equal rights in America for half a century, how much longer do they need to keep complaining?
>>
1. there is not a single culture on this planet that hasn't practiced slavery.
2. western civilizations werte the first ones to abolish it.

sage
>>
>>74246320

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FICKING RETARD NOW YOU RUINED MY POIST
>>
>>74246008
Yes.

Now grow the fuck up you monkey jiggaboo black piece of shit.
>>
What are you, a nigger,?
>>
File: HercThumbsUp.jpg (40 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
HercThumbsUp.jpg
40 KB, 400x390
>>74246343
well put, Greece
>>
>family never owned slaves
>family never lynched or beat or raped blacks
>family literally dindu nuffins
>family paid taxes, thereby supporting blacks
>still hated by the ungrateful, uppity cunts
Seriously, motherfucker?
>>
File: rektnogbynogs.webm (2 MB, 238x426) Image search: [Google]
rektnogbynogs.webm
2 MB, 238x426
>>74246008
We didn't drag your asses here, and if some jews and whites brought you over here it was a massive mistake. Should have left you all over in your motherland to enjoy your rich and wonderful culture.
>>
>>74246008
>>Institutional racism to this very day

Right, affirmative action isnt "institutionalized racism" against whites, but africans being arrested en masse for drugs and violence PROVES cops are just racists

fuck off
>>
>>74246008
>>Drag blacks from Africa
Stopped reading there!
>>
>>74246172
Segregation, redlining and white flight isnt the basis of the problem?

Go to NYC and you see rich white people literally have their children raised by Black women and they end up fine but that same black woman some how is I'll equip to raise her own children?
>>
File: 1448091703024.jpg (134 KB, 602x430) Image search: [Google]
1448091703024.jpg
134 KB, 602x430
>>74246008
>>
who cares? black lives doesnt matter to me, and as long as niggers and leftist gonna deny reality more niggers gonna die. They are killing each other, raping, and going to abortions. ITs good for me. let them continue. more segregation and fck them. i jsut hope they will kill each other more
>>
>>74246502
>>hurr durr their own people sold them

>>durr hurr they were all war captives
>>
>>74246008
Some studies had argued for smaller racial disparities in violent crime in recent times. However, a study of government data from 1980–2008 found that the reduction in Black violent crime relative to White violent crime was an artifact of those previous studies, which was due to Hispanic offenders being counted as White in the comparison. The Hispanic population has been increasing rapidly and Hispanics have violence rates higher than that of Whites but lower than that of Blacks.[30]

Homicide[edit]
According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 times higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[38][39][40]

Youth crime[edit]
The "National Youth Gang Survey Analysis" (2011) state that of gang members, 46% are Hispanic/Latino, 35% are black, 11.5% are white, and 7% are other race/ethnicity.[41]

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[42]

Explain it away, but until 'your people' start finding solutions and implement them, I want nothing to do with you.
>>
>>74246452
>take pride in the accomplishments of whites in the past
>past atrocities by whites? "well me or my family didn't do it..."
>>
>>74246452
Because European migrants didn't quickly gain access to whiteness? Irish made up the majority of police in most southern and east coast cities, you don't think they got there because three-week perceived as a strong arm to subjugate blacks?
>>74246500
>war on drugs isn't racist even though White people proportionally use drugs more often yet serve less time and get arrested less
>>74246568
So no one is going to mention Jews were incentivized and supported by European royal houses after the Expulsion and that they quickly were replaced by a majority non-Jewish slaving force?
>>
File: fried chken.jpg (28 KB, 460x355) Image search: [Google]
fried chken.jpg
28 KB, 460x355
your 'people' are savages
>>
>>74246770
At least whites had accomplishments. What did black people ever accomplish before coming to the US?
>>
>my great-grandfather was being harassed by gingers
>therefore it is ok for me to hate gingers and beat them up now and I have a good reason to do so, 70 years later

Ok
>>
>>74246008
This is why i like Jews and Japs more than you yard apes.

They don't complain after being nuked/burned alive.
>>
>>74246008
>So we just suppose to ignore everything you guys did to our people right?

us guys, the institution of slavery is African to begin with,

yes slavery is wrong but so is wage slavery, it's not like they didn't do the same shit to white people load them in boats shitting on their own feet for months at a time at sea, white people just died in greater numbers so they stopped doing it as it wasn't profitable

everybody is responsible for slavery equally including black people

no such thing as a victim when it comes to slavery
>>
>>74246008
>be black
>lives in africa
>sells slaves to white people because they are to scared to go into the jungle themselves
>earn lots of money
>my grandchildren still sells slaves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_contemporary_Africa
>>
>>74246981
like I already said: Black people never accomplished anything before coming to the US. Japs and Jews have actual cultures and functioning societies
>>
And yet those niggers are still better off then the ones that got left behind.
>>
>>74246008
More like
>black people
>take black slaves from different tribe
>sell them for weapons to better control other tribes and take more slaves
white people
>keep slaves for 200 years
>eventually abolish slavery
>give black people more rights over the years and options to return to africa
>more rights
>give blacks priviliges over whites
>pay for their entire lives with welfare and ebt, free education and massive university grants
>despite all these priviliges, blacks still fuck it up
>whites are the priviliged ones
>>
>>74246008
Then why live in America? Nobody alive today has been a slave, why not use that freedom that others gave you and "return" to Africa? I don't understand you. You have most of a continent right there with all that potential, but you stay in white countries and just leech off welfare and get caught up in ghetto culture, which is the most hideous outside of Islam. You have no pride, that's why you don't get respect.
>>
>>74246926
Supply large amounts of the Old World with gold altering economies and influencing the course of human history through economic relationships that spurred the largest migration ever to happen on the planet earth expanding the influences of Indo-European languages, Christianity and a myriad of crops that caused Western Europe to war with one another and innovate technological processes that maximized the use of said crops.
>>74247013
Europeans codified slavery in the New World by race and inhibited the progress of people based on race. It was something that could be inheritable, it was something that actually didn't have to happen because no one forced Europeans to use black labour. They sought it out and actively spurred War between African polities to gain more slaves.

The victims of slavery were those who were enslaved and the descendants of those codified as ex-slaves in the New World.
>>
>>74246926
>What did black people ever accomplish before coming to the US?

they ruled Europe for 800 years from southern Spain and enslaved shitloads of white people, so much that now many white nations have the word slave in the name of their country
>>
>>74246008

You can't. You have to be vengeful fucking savages, you monkey ass piece of shit

Forgiveness is NOT in the blood of animals
>>
>>74246008
Why do niggers and nigger defenders/apologists conveniently forget that it was stronger niggers that enslaved weaker niggers and sold said weaker niggers to white people with thundersticks? I'm glad the white people took my ancestors out of africa. I'm living a far better and more enriching live than if I was born in africa now. Y'all niggers are ungrateful fuckers.
>>
>>74246770
I can't take pride in it because your fucking BLM buddies have either burnt it down or stole it.

America was built by Europeans for Europeans and a few other people willing to assimilate.

Blacks are like women, where they demand equality, yet seek to rule through deception. Well guess what? You aren't attached to a vagina.

Blacks created a separate identity from other Americans of every ethnic background. Yes, we still see small latino or asian communities harbor similar insular views, and even white supremacists. But the thing is, none of these people are ever successful. No one outside of their community likes them, and their community is entirely toxic, deriding all those who gain any sort of economic or social advantage.

Try hopping on board with other Americans, and stow the petty racial bullshit. I bet it will surprise you how far you can go.
>>
>>74246008
I am surprised a nigger who was given iphone and a beats earphone complains about white oppression.
>>
>>74246008
Why don't you go back then...?
>>
>>74247174
Through enslavement there is no strong African culture remaining in Black Americans. They come from hundreds of ethnic groups and have been so thoroughly acculturated that the only nation they arguably belong to is the US
>>
>>74247320
Black people, not muzzies.
>>
File: 1461384325531.png (309 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461384325531.png
309 KB, 500x500
>>74246531
that's because the little niggers choose to live the hood life.
>>
This never happened. They were purchased from other niggers at fair market price.
>>
>>74247320
By "black people" I meant sub Saharan african. Northern africa is full of people of arabic decent
>>
>>74247374
You're that annoying Portuguese Trinidadian poster from /carib/ that is role-playing as black here. It's annoying.
>>
>>74247297
>Supply large amounts of the Old World with gold
And where has that gotten them?

lmao look at Africa. Just fucking look at the state of it. You can only blame whitey for so long Jamal
>>
>>74247113
Said something like that on ATS for my first reply.

Hundreds of stars, and then permabanned.
>>
>>74246827
>Jews were incentivized

Dumbass, try learning the history, even included a link with a nigger explaining it to you.
>>74246265

jews were THE slave traders for hundreds of years before they did their slave trade to the americas, it wasn't evil Whitey(tm) behind it, it was jews jewing.
>>
>>74247297
>Europeans codified slavery in the New World by race and inhibited the progress of people based on race.

actually their system of slavery was based on profit unlike the Africans who based their system on caste, people born to the slave caste had a different diet which explains why some have different levels of intelligence, deprive the pregnant mother of protein and you are guaranteed a stupid child

this tradition continues in the south to this day through tradition, pregnant women eat a concoction of lard, sugar and chalk

granted the whole slavery business thing is and was terrible but it still exists, and on top of that it was actually a far kinder system to live under as a slave compared to our current system of wage slavery

so how about we complain about the problems of the day instead of bitching about the past which isn't helpful, try to learn from the past to improve the future

there is no such thing as a victim of slavery except those who fought and died resisting it which isn't you or your ancestors since you're still here

also you should change the word crops for drugs, white Europeans wanted sugar and opium, rum and the rest were just side businesses to meet the demand for the narcotics trade

guinea trade and pig trade

every single US political dynasty was built on these,
>>
File: 1463266161097.gif (1 MB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1463266161097.gif
1 MB, 230x230
Niggers enslaved their own people as well, and enslaved white colonists who tried to bring civilization to their shithole continent. A lot of black Americans owned slaves, as well.
>Segregate them with Jim Crow for 70 years and treat them like animals
This only existed in the south, and they were not treated like animals. How is this or the first thing in any way relevant to what is happening now?
How is this relevant today? Black on white crime is now ignored, whenever a white cop kills a nigger it becomes a national travesty. The media grinds to a halt and it is all that they talk about. Who is really oppressed here?
I don't even know what that means, there is literally nothing in the constitution that enables anyone to be racist from a position of power, so how can it be institutional? Being racist as an individual is a right guaranteed by the first amendment, but in all other forms it is literally illegal.
No, it is all history. Don't pretend like you're victims though seeing as how slavery happened to literally everyone at some point in their history and you also abuse white people systematically now by using the government to tax us for your welfare and use the media force an agenda. Given welfare happens on both sides and niggers aren't even smart enough to be able to force a media narrative, it is more so coming from rich kikes that have something to gain from it, but you still benefit from both while trying to play your victim card.

It was a mistake keeping niggers around, we should have never even taken them. Niggers in Africa preferred using stock of the white man's gun as a club instead of bothering to learn how to operate and maintain the gun, this alone should have told us how fucking dumb niggers are.
>>
>>74247174
>Nobody alive today has been a slave,

you're a slave, no question
>>
>>74246008
Doesn't explain why Africans act like chimps everywhere they are, even our nigs are an absolute plauge to be around and they came here voluntarily (via the state that is).
>>
>>74246225

You forgot;
>niggers still practice slavery to this day

There's more slaves in Africa to this day than there ever was in America at the height of the slave trade
>>
>>74246008
>>hurr why do black people hate whites so much fucking niggers
Well considering you're not some slave on a field, I'd say you should be grateful in fact since otherwise you'd be living in a mud hut, probably dying of AIDS
>>
>>74247424

black people have a caste society with diet as a component, upper caste is smart and lower caste is intentionally bred stupid, Africans did this shit to themselves and it continues to this day
>>
File: captain.jpg (61 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
captain.jpg
61 KB, 640x426
>>74247538
kek, Egypt shitting on southern Africa
>>
File: shiggydiggyy.png (150 KB, 291x335) Image search: [Google]
shiggydiggyy.png
150 KB, 291x335
>>74246008
>Black people
>Sit in Africa for thousands of years just enslaving each other, cannibalizing each other, and committing mass genocide on their countrymen
>White people come along and are offered black slaves by black slavers; empires are competing for mass expansion, so it's the only way they can maintain competitiveness in the Americas
>Give them freedom over 100 years ago and say sorry
>Today they are given free money, ridiculous subsidies, and literally don't even have to work because of the color of their skin

>Meanwhile blacks walk around with shirts saying "KILL ALL WHITES"
>They actually think if they were never brought out of the mud through hard civilization, they would be some kind of super nigger nation like Wakanda
>Tfw
>>
>>74247500
You're thinking of that micro penis indian boy that hates us swole big dick niggers because we fucked his waifu and made her cum harder than she ever had in her life.
>>
>>74246008
Dont worry, white people will find a final solution to nigger problem. Fucking animal.
>>
File: 1463374996986.jpg (89 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1463374996986.jpg
89 KB, 540x960
Hit and run 1 post OP at it again.
>>
>>74247691
Ayyy

Irony is I'm actually an Afrikaner who's just here for a month or so.
>>
>>74246531
So the reason black people fail is because white people don't make it their priority not to let them fail? Black flight is called gentrification, and it doesn't negatively affect whites. Red lining and segregation go both ways and whites don't care. How are these problems?
>>
>>74246682
But they were.
>>
>>74247645
>Doesn't explain why Africans act like chimps everywhere they are

a caste society with diet as a component, slave caste Africans intentionally deprive the pregnant mothers of protein guaranteeing they bear stupid children, this adds up over time and produces what you see and have right to complain about, all they need to do is replace those barbaric customs and in a few thousands years they'll be on their way to catching up
>>
>>74247676
That is quiet interesting. I wonder why this is not more explored.
>>
>>74246008

Either that or fuck off back to africa then you can complain about it
>>
>>74247712
>hates us swole big dick niggers

white people consider large flaccid phallus a sign of low breeding, not at all desirable
>>
>>74247419
You do realize only </= 5% of Americans were slave owners, right?
>>
File: martin.png (377 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
martin.png
377 KB, 608x342
Martin Luther King would be so proud of modern black america
>>
File: mr.jackson.jpg (2 MB, 1303x4720) Image search: [Google]
mr.jackson.jpg
2 MB, 1303x4720
>>74246008
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>74246008
>jews
>white
>making niggers slaves
>implying they weren't sold as slaves by their fellow tribesmen.
No, you are supposed to be grateful that you are alive, free and educated.
>>
File: niggers love jews.png (101 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
niggers love jews.png
101 KB, 549x653
aww shit, not this shit again, why have told the nogs 100000 times that they were enslaved by nogs on apefrica before the jews bought those already slaves and sent them to murica
>>
>>74246008

You should be thankful that we didn't just kill all of you, like we should have.
>>
>>74247810
>wonder why this is not more explored.
nothing useful about stupid Africans trying to better themselves, then they wouldn't be useful political pawns anymore

they feed the pregnant women sugar lard and chalk, I mean what the fuck is that retarded shit?

it certainly explains clearly why black people are so dumb and white some are not
>>
>>74246682
slavery is still an issue in Africa

Thankfully, whites were the first to abolish it and now, in any white country, you are free from the threat of slavery.

Unfortunately, in most every non-white country, some form of slavery is commonplace.

But, you know, gang up on whites, the ones who abolished slavery. It only shows that blacks can not be taken seriously
>>
It's retarded to claim the history of black people in America has nothing to do with their current status. We decided they were human like 2 generations ago. I'm not saying it's an excuse but that history doesn't just disappear overnight.

Also I'm tired of the "why don't you go back to Africa?" meme. Most blacks in America have been in the US longer than most whites. Why won't you go back to Germany or Ireland or wherever? You wouldn't because you don't speak the language, weren't raised in the culture, and all your cultural and family ties exist in America.
>>
>>74247861
Also some 80% of slaves taken to the new world were sent to south america. But nobody ever talks about them
>>
>>74247951
>You should be thankful that we didn't just kill all of you, like we should have.

they would sooner kill their white labor who weren't property

slavery was fucked
>>
Why is there so much black on black violence then?
Does that mean you hate each other even more?
Wish we could have had a permanent solution to this problem when it started, its been dragged out so long
>>
>>74247996
Yeah and the Middle East IIRC
>>
So why don't you go back to Africa?
>>
>>74247538
Well the results of that were a number of Sahelian states that eventually broke down with the population shifts and wars related to the slave trade.

The basis for many aspects of nation building came through the expansion of Altered Arabic scripts that allowed for the knowledge of griots to become more accessible. Using Islam and trading networks a number of nations developed allowing the Portuguese to enter and exploit native serfdom for their chattel systems
>>74247712
No I know it's you, your writing style is clear.
>>74247596
Mollifying the slave trade and experience in the face of hundreds of recorded slave narratives is both naive and dishonest.
>>74247579
Except Queen Isabella profited from it greatly as did every other western European royal house that funded expulsed Sephardim who themselves were quickly replaced.
>>
>>74247974
>in most every non-white country, some form of slavery is commonplace.

wage slavery is real, part of the reason slavery in the US was swept away, it was dying anyway because southern women weren't going to tolerate any more half black babies

the other part is that northern industrialists were sick of carrying deadwood, the slave system was and is far less profitable than wage slavery, slavery the old people were allowed to retire and had to be cared for, with wage slavery they keep working until they are dead
>>
>>74247979
in that case those aperican nogs should go to apefrica, whites to europe but all non whites should be expelled from europe
>>
>>74246008
Anglos are just stupid. Arabs took ten times more blacks into slavery but castrated them and they have no black problem in their countries today. And you say there is nothing to learn from arabs.
>>
>>74247952
Well this knowledge should be more common to give a light on their stupidity.
>>
>>74246008
go away nigger peoples
>>
>>74248079
>Well the results of that were a number of Sahelian states that eventually broke down with the population shifts and wars related to the slave trade.
>The basis for many aspects of nation building came through the expansion of Altered Arabic scripts that allowed for the knowledge of griots to become more accessible. Using Islam and trading networks a number of nations developed allowing the Portuguese to enter and exploit native serfdom for their chattel systems

Not an argument.

>/= 95% of Americans NEVER had anything to do with slavery.

Why should they feel guilt over it?
>>
File: 367262202.jpg (75 KB, 693x520) Image search: [Google]
367262202.jpg
75 KB, 693x520
>>74246008
forgive us please. i personally am sorry for all the things black people have been through

it's time to move on though
>>
File: 1463433599851.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463433599851.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>74248152
>>
>>
>>74248058
>>74248058
>>74248058
>>
>>74248079
>your writing style is clear.
Funniest coping mechanism I've ever seen on /pol/ Whatever makes you seep at night but you just have to accept that some niggers are thankful to the white man for saving us from ourselves. I know it's cool for sheeple to hate whitey in 2016 but that doesn't mean everybody gotta hate em.
>>
Jews bought slaves from African slave owners, which we then bought (not even that many, most of the slaves went to South America) from the Jews. The first slave owner in the USA was a free black. Irish were slavers earlier and for much longer.

Eat shit, nigger.
>>
File: raders.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
raders.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>74247920
>Get dat green
>Black women be big
this never gets old
>>
>>74246008

>You guys

I didn't enslave anyone. Never owned one. 95% of Americans during slavery never owned a slave.

Don't black people bear any responsibility? The black slave traders existed for centuries in Africa before the white customers arrived to make purchases. Shouldn't you be punching yourself in the head to get justice against "you guys"? Seems that the problem of slavery all started with you. For that reason, you bear the bulk of the blame.

Whites: 2
Blacks: nil
>>
>>74247979
>It's retarded to claim the history of black people in America has nothing to do with their current status.

thats bullshit, media has more to do with their current status than anything else

stop pretending we don't treat poor white people the same way
>>
File: 1459301392467.jpg (649 KB, 861x849) Image search: [Google]
1459301392467.jpg
649 KB, 861x849
>>74248286
true story
>>
>>74248306
lets not forget that black people also owned slaves even in the US. Slavery is a very old African tradition as well, it had been there before whites and it's still there even though white people made sure it's banned in all countries.
>>
>>74248079
>Mollifying the slave trade and experience in the face of hundreds of recorded slave narratives is both naive and dishonest.

I'm doing nothing of the sort, the facts are the facts and there is something to be said about how being handed a self identity as a victim does nothing to help black people

plenty of white slaves out there as well, nobody talking about reparations for them
>>
>>74248306
>I didn't enslave anyone. Never owned one
back to tumblr, faggot.
>>
>>74248058
They tried with Liberia. It didnt work
>>
>>74248286
>first slave owner in the USA was a free black

don't forget that after the Haitians revolted and freed themselves the first thing they did was go around capturing black slaves, they established a nation of black slave owners in Florida
>>
File: 1462740310062.jpg (211 KB, 667x472) Image search: [Google]
1462740310062.jpg
211 KB, 667x472
those stupid noggers dont get it, fewer pple means bigger slices of the pie
>>
>>74248480
Yeah. Ironic that being a slave in the US under whites was 1000% better than anything in Africa, maybe except being a Kang n shit.
>>
File: Bernie_Sanders_Giving_Thumbs_Up.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Sanders_Giving_Thumbs_Up.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
>>74246008
Blacks were sold to European by other blacks.
White people had nothing to do with it.

All races practiced slavery at some point in history and have become slaves at some point in history.

But we all know this thread is just you trying to get more hand outs, or ''gibsmedats'' because you're grown used to the white man giving you free stuff huh?
Dirty fucking leech.
>>
>>74246008
This incessant whining and clinging to victimhood narratives that have nothing to do with you personally aside from your DECISION to mold your identity in accordance with such narratives is a major problem for mankind in general. If you're non-black yourself, it's plain ridiculous for you to adopt that stance. If you're black, you're really just a more articulate version of gibsmedat. Instead of focusing on the now and building for better things, you opt to whine about the past that is not your personal past, just a vicarious martyrdom experience. History is indeed full of opportunities for vicarious martyrdom. That many people choose to take those opportunities underlines the stupidity of mankind and why we will never progress without genetically modifying the species and making homo sapiens 2.0.

Also, blaming black criminality on history is just a way to opt out of all responsibility. When you listen to black American leaders, it is all too rare to see real leadership in them. Instead they're opportunists who encourage abdicating all responsibility and perpetuate the gibsmedat mentality.
>>
>>74246172
>>74246225
Aaaaaand /niggerthread
>>
>>74246008
>0.05$ have been deposited in your account.
>>
>>74248542
who are the red people? Mexicans?
>>
>>74248541
>being this cucked

you really believe a stupid nigger could ever be intelligent enough to not only earn his freedom but to enslave others? gtfo jidf.
>>
File: Nige0.gif (2 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Nige0.gif
2 MB, 360x240
"How can you proud of your peoples accomplishments if you weren't alive?"

"Reparations for people who weren't alive during slavery!"
>>
>>74247861
5% may have been slave owners but it's disingenuous to state slave labour and the fruits of those labors did not flow through every aspect of American economics.

5% while probably a number pulled out your arse doesn't even acknowledge that that 5% had families who utilized slaves, that those families rented out those slaves and that in the south entire economies were based around non-slave owning whites maintaining the estates and trade of slave produced goods.
>>74248286
First slave owner was a white man, ten years earlier than who you state.
>>74247760
The inequity of black people is due to the active and passive law makings and policies that effect black economies.
>>74248152
Not true. Not similar numbers but also getting shows African Y markers in the middle East. Eunuchs were expensive but rates of death were so high that it's silly to say all male black slaves were eunuchs especially if they weren't of the court.
>>74248395
Okay and Nzinga of Ndongo and Matamba spent her life trying to end Portuguese influence and trade providing land to ex slaves and children.
>>74248429
White slaves were 1. Indentured servants and 2. Either married into Black communities and thus their descendants are blacks or merely became free men after their tine was paid for

You are being disingenuous just as you are with your white slave non-sense
>>
>>74246008
Go back jamal, we dont want you here, dumb chimp
>>
>>74246008

Slavery was a mistake. You're free to go home.
>>
>>74246008
Stop your bitching and whining about muh victimhood. Grow up nigger
>>
>>74246008
>So we're supposed to ignore everything you guy did to our people?
1. My ancestors never did that shit. The earliest ancestors in America were the Irish in the potato famine.
2. If white people didn't enslave black people, they would be starving in Africa. In fact, some slaves returned to Africa and made a country, which was a total shithole.
>>
>>74248541
This is false.

Spain incentived Gullah to settle and defend their borders in exchange for freedom and support of the Spanish crown. Haiti had nothing to do with it and save for a former enslaved mistress there was no significant slave owner of slave origins in Florida.
>>
>>74246008
>our people
Whitey lies again.
>>
>>74248700
>White slaves were 1. Indentured servants

no, initially they were the same, taken through conquest in the same way, they quickly proved to be a bad investment due to higher mortality rates in those conditions than blacks so a new indenture system had to be created to extract the most value from them

every single human being alive is a slave so stop pretending you're special or that somehow your ancestors suffered more than others whose suffering was just as great
>>
File: 3574851.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
3574851.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>be white European explorer
>land in Africa
>see a bunch of things that look halfway between an ape and a European man
>they're all violent and dumb
>try to cooperate with them
>they only want gibmedats
>build shit for them
>they break it
>try to teach them things
>they can't
>eventually realize this is hopeless and use them like livestock
>500 years pass
>sissy faggots free the livestock
>they're still violent and dumb
>your people have to relearn the valuable lessons you and your countrymen learned over the course of decades because of progressive arrogance
>yfw
>>
>>74247932
Listen to this comrade.
>>
>>74246008
OK so if it's fine to hate whitey cause of slavery then where's the black outcry against muslims who not only enslaved more than the Europeans but also treated them far worse? Or how about the outrage towards the other Africans that enslaved your ancestors and sold them to the europeans?
>>
>>74247320
>ruled europe

WE WUZ RULERS N SHIET
>>
>>74248941
You forgot

>They enslave eachother
>Offer to sell me some
>Might be worthwhile at the cotton farms in that new world
>>
File: IMG-20160429-WA0005.jpg (75 KB, 480x666) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160429-WA0005.jpg
75 KB, 480x666
>>74248700

Damn they offer crash courses on pseudo history in tumblr now?
>>
>>74248480
You mean when the US and England refused to allow Liberia and Sierra Leone to trade with one another or when they were forced to lease holdings to Firestone for pennies and eventually supported a man who lead a coup that caused the Liberian civil war?
>>74248584
Except plantation economies were not the basis of slave labour in West or Central Africa.
>>74248859
This is actually false given the fact that with 1640 three indentured servants ran off and the punishment for the only black amongst the fellow was enslaved for life.

That would be John Punch, the first black slave in the United States.

Clearly race based prejudices existed in spite of White servants who were recognized as being superior by White law makers.

So as I said earlier please stop being disingenuous.
>>
>>74248827

hrmm, so who was Jorge Biassou? or Prince Witten? or Jorge Jacobo? or Juan Bautista Collins?

you know you might want to recognize that your college education was a giant waste of money at this point and stop being a retarded asshole with a political agenda and instead pick up a book and then figure out how to build a society of free African men who can vote and hold a rifle legally without you know, being a felon

because what you're doing, won't change any of that

what a useless scumbag
>>
>>74249150
>This is actually false

yeah, you learned that at that college founded by slave traders with slave profits did you?
>>
>>74248700
>but it's disingenuous to state slave labour and the fruits of those labors did not flow through every aspect of American economics.
Oh yeah I forgot America was made out of cotton...
>>
>>74248700
>First slave owner was a white man,

jews aren't White.
>>
>>74246008
https://youtu.be/QXwOdSqF8dI
>>
>>74246008
You were already slaves to the kingdoms of Africa when we bought you at the market. Try again, bait.
>>
File: dindu.jpg (47 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
47 KB, 460x385
>>74249150
>>
File: JewishWalk.webm (589 KB, 786x600) Image search: [Google]
JewishWalk.webm
589 KB, 786x600
>>74246008

>$0.50 has been deposited into your 'Shilling for Hillary' account. Remember: Correct The Record!
>>
File: 14584483438103.png (216 KB, 417x484) Image search: [Google]
14584483438103.png
216 KB, 417x484
>>74246008

>black
>people

choose one
>>
>>74249248
he's right about that, every aspect of American commerce run from Boston involved slavery and opium
>>
>>74246008

I believe we owe you reparations in the form of sending you back to Africa so you won't need to live around white people.

Thank you for agreeing.
>>
>>74249158
They were not Haitian and they were not slavers, they were the very people I wrote about. People who escaped to Florida for freedom.

They were not Haitian and they did not own slaves.

Please if you want to talk about a subject know about it, one doesn't need to go to college to provide accurate information.
>>74249276
Hugh Gwyn was not a jew
>>
>black people enslave their own kind and sell billions to the Muslims in the middle east and millions to jew slave traders, the majority of which end up in the Caribbean.
>400 years later the most successful blacks live in the US
>complain they have it bad when Haitians literally eat mud cookies
>>
>>74248667
the brownies-reddish are spics+sandcoons
>>
>>74249458
>They were not Haitian and they did not own slaves.

they owned and took slaves
>>
>>74249458
>Hugh Gwyn was not a jew

Not the first, the jew slavers were.
>>
>>74246770
If your family was from the Northeast they never owned slaves and fought the civil war to liberate slaves.
>>
>>74246531
>white flight
In those scenarios, black people are the problem dipshit. Why don't you move to detroit if you hate white flight so much you ignorant fucking tard
>>
>>74248449

You own a slave? I didn't realize that that was still an option. I guess you're African.
>>
Jews did that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez

https://www.radioislam.org/islam/english/books/secrrel1/The%20Secret%20Relationship%20between%20Blacks%20and%20Jews.pdf
>>
>>74249060
Most blacks imported into the new world worked sugar plantations in the Caribbean.

The vast majority of black slaves either stayed in Africa or were sold to the Middle East.
>>
>>74249150
Kek. Liberia was the biggest hell pit of slavery and suppression of indigenous rights in the entirety of africa. From the conquest of interior tribes and use as indentured porters in the land grab for africa to delegating 'labor quotas' which amounted to expecting local chiefs to collect a certain number of bodies for slave labor every year to the 'hut tax' that meant that if you wanted to live indoors you had to pay a fee with absolutely no chance of representation.

Shit the firearm contract even had clauses relating to the provision of tens of thousands of new 'workers' every year.

Samuel Doe, who was a sergeant before becoming president, is still the only afro-liberian head of state. Ellen Sirleaf represents the same party as Charles Taylor and it has been the same people running the country since the ACS handed over power in the 20s. And they are still leasing and selling land which they have no realistic claim over in any sense except for one based on might.

Americo-Liberians have been colonists that are every bit as destructive to local populations as the worst white settlers, and maybe even worse because they continue to get a pass for it based on the race card.
>>
>>74249757
the firestone contract*
>>
File: jew bait.png (160 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
jew bait.png
160 KB, 512x512
>>74246008
>Hover over OP's ID
>1 post

You asses
Sage and ignore shill threads
>>
File: 1262442718350.jpg (52 KB, 600x891) Image search: [Google]
1262442718350.jpg
52 KB, 600x891
>>74246008

>White people

Jews.

They bought them from Africans as your country was/is based on slavery.

Propagated by Jews.

Not as common as you think, kkk was such a small group and is virtually nonexistent now. You should look into how irish and chinese were treated.

From racist blacks who blame whites for everything, hold the slavery lie over their head despite many people being slaves throughout history, Africa still practicing slavery today, commit majority of crime, claim the problems of ghettos and whites wanting to be separated is racist. I could go on.

>hurr why do black people hate whites so much fucking niggers

Because you're given misinformation, you're led to believe white people have been your Hitler throughout American history when in reality it's always been the Jews.

Now you get special privileges in education and job placement and won't go to jail for hate speech from social media to television.

So I'm sure you could imagine why white people hate you.
>>
>>74249687
You mean 1 jew did it.....
>>
>>74246008
Don't project Americas problems onto the rest of the world. Jesus fucking Christ. You may be black, but you're still fucking American. You still think the rest of the world cares about your shit, as if we haven't got our own to deal with.

By the way, no one will deny the horrors of colonialism. But the sins of the father are NOT the sins of the son. There is not a person alive today that had a hand in the Atlantic slave trade, so don't expect a fucking apology.
>>
>>74249657
lol stay poor, fag
>>
>>74246827
>white people self report drug use more often
Fixed
Also, white people don't keep their weed in the car and are less violent
>>
>>74246008
>>Drag blacks from Africa

Wrong already, dummy.
>>
>>74246008
so this means i have to hate, punch, kill and rape every person from Spain cuz they came here to rape and kill my native ancestors?
>>
>>74249923
Read my sources
http://www.rense.com/general69/invo.htm
>>
File: 93377461.jpg (125 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
93377461.jpg
125 KB, 500x375
>>74246008
>>
>>74249509
>billions

Also the mud cookie is for pregnancy, a common practice found in Diaspora. conflating it as a daily or primary food source ignores the degree with which food drops and subsistence agriculture sustains the nation as a whole.
>>74249577
False, they in fact were under tributary systems of evading Red Sticks who formed much of the Seminole nation.

Please do not lie about easily accessed records.
>>74249598
The first Slaver was Portuguese and not Jewish, the first slave owner of the US as I said was not Jewish and was in fact British .

>>74249602
The basis of White flight was a post WWII economy and the shifting of industry to the suburbs. Blacks were until the end of WWII the primary source of labour, they in fact were brought up for about two or three decades earlier.

I suggest you learn about the Great Migration.
>>74249687
You should know better given he fact that the Dutch crown actively courted and supported Portuguese Jewish middlemen. But as we see in Elmina, Jews were not the only Dutch slavers.
>>74249757
The Americo-Liberians were pawns used to further the expiration practices of an expansionist united states. They were not brought there to be at peace, they were left on the shores, died in droves and forced to make do after accumulating large amounts of debt that US used to force their hands into serfdom.

Now mind you the Americos were called Congos and that is because they incorporated Kongo slaves into the fold.

Clearly their biases were not with native Africans, they had literally no choice but to die or pay debts. That doesn't mean they saw natives as inferior (save for their religion if it weren't Christian but that's because of the missionary funds), every America family raised children and incorporated them into their community including the current president's mother and father who were educated and empowered to represent their communities in government
>>
>>74247708
/thread
>>
>>74247797
Lemarckable explaination
>>
File: 1463261806398.jpg (48 KB, 407x482) Image search: [Google]
1463261806398.jpg
48 KB, 407x482
>>74246008
What if
>the white man never took the black man from Africa and showed him the wonders of modern civilisation?
Answer
>Africa's population would get destroyed by diseases
>niggers would be hunted down by animals until extinction
>their greatest weapon would still be a spear
>their greatest buildings would be cheap Egyptian replicas (implying that they'd know how to operate sandstone, and not just build mud huts)

Niggers crying on social media do not understand that without whites in their miserable race's history, they would literally have it x1000 worse in the shithole called Africa.
>>
American blacks should be thankful that the story of their ancestors happened to include slavery. The alternative is that they would themselves have been born in Africa
>>
>>74246008
>our "people"
no, my niggers
>>
>>74250874
This. Slavery was a mistake. Should have left the blacks as savages.
>>
>>74246008
Why are niggers so stupid and annoying?

I guess you must have a lot of first hand experience with slavery and jim crow because you're black, right?

Hurr durr.
>>
>>74246008

The Moorish invasion of Europe left a sour taste in White people's mouths. We're even now (but not equal).
>>
You americans are fucked up mayne
anyway, black americans > white americans

niggers:
>goat music
>chilled out
>don't bother with science and progress which made our civilization the mess it is today, instead they enjoy finer things in life like good pussy

vs

white americans
>pasty lanklets
>hates himself and everyone else
>overcompensating his failure as a person by fucking up everyone and everything around him and making it as sterile as possible
>>
>>74246531

The Black woman has an incentive to treat her customers well. Not so much her own children. At any rate, White people usually don't hire niggers to care for their children. When they do, charges usually end up being filed after the nanny cam catches her chimping out on the kids.

>muh red-lining

Banks didn't want to wrote loans to Blacks because they knew they would never see that money again. White people didn't want to fuck over their neighbors by selling their homes to Blacks, and deed restrictions were meant to keep retarded idealistic leftists from "taking a chance" on them.

We see how everything has turned out since then, yet the excuses don't stop rolling in. There will never be any shortage of excuses as long as there is a resistance to their egalitarian principles. Only when we've resigned ourselves to their bullshit and allow ourselves to be fucked over will they see the error of their ways, but I would rather let them die fugh ting for what they believe in than let that happen.
>>
>>74251414
At least change your proxy when baiting.
>>
File: asd.jpg (701 KB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
701 KB, 2048x1232
>>74251609
Not using a proxy or baiting, that's my honest opinion
>>
Reminder that American blacks live better than any other group of black people on the planet.
>>
>>74251807
Here's a (You).
>>
>>74251970
Thanks man
>>
File: 1454826501510.png (71 KB, 214x245) Image search: [Google]
1454826501510.png
71 KB, 214x245
>muslims
>drag tens of millions of blacks from africa as lsaves
>castrate them according to sharia law so they don't breed
>no niggers left in arab countries to complain
>benefit from slavery with no reprecussions
>>
>>74246008
Actually, your nigger cousins sold you.

You're welcome for being the first place in the world to formally put a stop to slavery, you stupid nigger.
>>
OP is an autistic black guy who comes to /pol/ to bitch every few days, just ignore him
>>
>>74246008
M8 they were bought, your 'own' people sold you.
They were always slaves, Jamal. Even today.

You guys don't even treat other groups well, you have no reason to complain.
>>
File: reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>74246008
>>White people
Jews, actually. All the ships were owned by Jews.
>>Drag blacks from Africa like rag dolls and make them literal slaves
They were already slaves. All the empires of Africa were slaving empires; they made money off nothing but slavery. They were sold to us by other blacks, like Ghezo of Benin.
>>Segregate them with Jim Crow for 70 years and treat them like animals.
Segregation isn't a bad thing.
>>White on black crime ignored for decades, perhaps centuries
Black crime only started to spike after the Civil Rights act and the "great society" flooded them with welfare, and the black family started to dissolve. Up until the 1950s, black success indices were similar (nearly identical) to whites.
>>Institutional racism to this very day
Jim Crow and Apartheid are examples of instituional racism; Affirmative Action is a form of institutional racism meant to benefit blacks. A tiny minority of them complain about it as negative.
>>hurr why do black people hate whites so much fucking niggers
This post is an example of why. Lincoln offered you a chance to return to Africa and self-determine, but you wanted to stay. If it's so terrible, why don't you ever leave? If you had been left in Africa, you'd still be slaves, because it never ended there, despite the British trying very hard to do so.

No matter what is done for you, you still see yourselves as helpless victims. Nothing can pull you from your ignorance. Muslims enslaved you for 1400 years, with a 90% mortality rate, and blacks never complain (or even know) about it. The reason they don't complain to Muslims is that they know only whites give a shit.

So fuck you and all your complaints, scum of the fucking Earth.

>http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter2.shtml
>>
>>74250874
>implying modern white innovations wouldn't have happened without slavery simulating the economy
An Africa that wasn't raped by colonialism would be a significantly more stable continent.
>>
File: 1461944476842.webm (2 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
1461944476842.webm
2 MB, 718x404
>>74246008
“…I must own, to the shame of my own countrymen, that I was first kidnapped and betrayed by some of my own complexion, who were the first cause of my exile and slavery…If there were no buyers there would be no sellers.” —African abolitionist Ottobah Cugoano (1757-1791)

“The savage chiefs of the western coasts of Africa, who for ages have been accustomed to selling their captives into bondage and pocketing the ready cash for them, will not more readily accept our moral and economical ideas than the slave traders of Maryland and Virginia….We are, therefore, less inclined to go to Africa to work against the slave trade than to stay here to work against it.” —Frederick Douglass

“African chiefs were the ones waging war on each other and capturing their own people and selling them. If anyone should apologize, it should be the African chiefs. We still have those traitors here even today.” —Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni, 1998

“I want to apologize for the role my ancestors played in the slave trade….I knew one day I wanted to come to this land and ask forgiveness of my black brothers and sisters. I wanted to cross the ocean to see the land where my ancestors suffered.” —King Kpoto-Zounme Hakpon III of Benin to a black audience in Alabama, 2013

“We cannot continue to blame the white men, as Africans, particularly the traditional rulers, are not blameless….In view of the fact that the Americans and Europe have accepted the cruelty of their roles and have forcefully apologised, it would be logical, reasonable and humbling if African traditional rulers…[can] accept blame and formally apologise to the descendants of the victims of their collaborative and exploitative slave trade.” —Civil Rights Congress of Nigeria, 2009
>>
File: morals_abstract_thinking.png (2 MB, 697x8275) Image search: [Google]
morals_abstract_thinking.png
2 MB, 697x8275
>>74252458
>raped by colonialism
It doubled their life spans, gave them literacy, electricity, cell phones. Niggers hadn't even invented the whell by the time Europeans got there. If they want to go back to sticks and stones, they just need to be patient. They're on their way.
>>
File: jews_and_slavery.jpg (277 KB, 647x861) Image search: [Google]
jews_and_slavery.jpg
277 KB, 647x861
>>
White people should have castrated any male who was at least a quarter black
>>
File: tran-saharan_slave_trade.png (263 KB, 817x326) Image search: [Google]
tran-saharan_slave_trade.png
263 KB, 817x326
>>
>>74246008
go back to africa if you dont like it
>>
File: 1458801596260.jpg (144 KB, 940x571) Image search: [Google]
1458801596260.jpg
144 KB, 940x571
>>
File: 1458801529208.jpg (144 KB, 599x751) Image search: [Google]
1458801529208.jpg
144 KB, 599x751
>>
>>74246531
>White Flight
>Post WWII
>Soldiers get back from war and want to start families
>Move out of cities into suburbs
>Minorities choose to stay or don't have enough money to move out of cities.
>Still white family's fault

If anything this was a failure of the government especially LBJ, he didn't give a fuck about blacks but still passed the civil rights act because he didn't have time to listen to domestic affairs because of Vietnam. LBJ effectively gave blacks the victim complex.
>>
>>74246008
>White people
>Save blacks from primitive, violent Africa and give them room and board in exchange for work
>Give them their own communities to live in where they can govern themselves
>Significantly less white on black crime than black on white crime for decades
>Whites institute affirmative action to further assist black community development

>hurr why white people keep holdin us down n shit
Are we supposed to ignore everything our people did for your people?
>>
File: jew slave trade.gif (124 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
jew slave trade.gif
124 KB, 750x1000
>>74246008
>thinking Jews are White

top kek, babboon brain
>>
File: civil_war_lives_matter.png (1 MB, 1536x1312) Image search: [Google]
civil_war_lives_matter.png
1 MB, 1536x1312
>>
>>74246008

>assumptions
>not a single prosperous modern society made/founded/run by niggers

gee
>>
File: confessions_pub_defender.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
confessions_pub_defender.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>
>>74246008
No, you should go back to Africa, where you belong, where some fellow blacks will enslave you again like they did some centuries ago when jewish merchants brought you to America. The white man abolished slavery, but niggers in Africa still practice it, so you may enjoy working at an open mine while some apes of your kind guard you with some ak-47.
>>
File: muh_melting_pot.jpg (910 KB, 2334x2159) Image search: [Google]
muh_melting_pot.jpg
910 KB, 2334x2159
>>
>>74246008
>whites finally went hard on crime
>black lives went down significantly
>some police brutality but less than the crime before
>blacks claim oppression
>starts blacklivesmatter
>want to get police off streets again because of racism
> police stop going to black neighborhoods
>become more of shithole
>claim racism and oppression for lack of police.
>whites finally got hardon crime
>>
>>74246008
> be black
> sell your fellow people to white men
> watch white men end slavery in their countries
> blame white men for all your problems
>>
>black people in the New World unironically believe that European colonists strode into African villages on horseback, slaughtered everyone unfit to work and dragged the remainder back to their ships.

In actuality, Europeans built trade posts on African shores, told everyone in the area they were open for business, and then native African warlords, chieftains and kings happily sold them their criminals, vanquished enemies, and even just random innocents as slaves. That is, the ones they didn't keep as their own slaves.

They made such a great killing on selling their fellow Africans as slaves to foreign powers that when European powers (spearheaded by England) forbid slavery, several African (and Arabic) kingdoms had to be "persuaded" by gunboat diplomacy and even open warfare to stop it. The practice still goes on in some countries like the Congo.

And if you actually visit an African country and go to a transatlantic slavery museum or something similar (like I did, in Gambia), they depict it not as a great crime committed by the white man against the African, but as a great shame committed by Africans against their fellow kinsmen.

Indeed, there have been African presidents who apologized to African Americans for their ancestors selling theirs into slavery. Without great coverage, of course.

Sorry for bursting your bubble.
>>
>>74246008
>So we just suppose to ignore everything you guys did to our people?

I've not done fucking anything to your people. I never had a slave, I've never mistreated a black person who didn't mistreat me first and you have no moral highground over me.
>>
>>74246008
>Drag blacks
You know that it was the niggers who sold black people, right? Americans didn't just run in the forest and bag em' up.

Be real, where would you rather be right now? America or Africa? You niggers should show some respect.
>>
>>74246008
>nigger king enslave nigger enemies
>sell them to the jew
>the jew sell the niggers to the whiteys
>whiteys see this is wrong after the industrial revilution
>free subhumans thinking they will adapt
>subhumans chimp out muh slavery

You should be expelled from north america to west africa tbqh, you dont deserve to live in a white country
>>
File: 1463009151285.jpg (82 KB, 378x481) Image search: [Google]
1463009151285.jpg
82 KB, 378x481
>>74246008
>>
>>74246008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>>74246008
>America wanted niggers into their territory
>Therefore the whole world must have niggers and nigger culture forced down their throat now
America is the cancer of the west holy shit.
>>
File: 2282269855_91f8573ec71.jpg (106 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
2282269855_91f8573ec71.jpg
106 KB, 400x499
Niggerface, it was the jews AND YOURSELVES that sold niggers into slavery.
Hardworking whites have been paying for your disgusting nigglets ever since. Also having to keep half of you lowIQ subhumans caged instead of slaughtered. What a joke.
>>
>>74255126
Hey shitbrain, inbreeds run Greece for the same reason niggers were brought to US. TO DESTROY FROM WITHIN.
Guess you know nothing of war.
Wat is every move that destroys another society. War is reality. The kikes have been forcing war between everyone while they parasiticly destroy nations.
>>
>>74246008
No, all historians agree upon the fact that other Africans, mostly tribal leaders, sold them.
They are pretty much animals to be honest
It's funny how there's always racism but no proof about it
^
>>
>>74250280
>The first Slaver was Portuguese
>the first slave owner of the US as I said was not Jewish and was in fact British .

Damn you're a dumb nigger. Again, the first owners were the jew slave traders, and jews went by nationality to not name the jew, fucking jew 101 that you're clueless about, or pretending to be.
>>
File: image.png (188 KB, 1567x1253) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188 KB, 1567x1253
>>74246008
Black people are too easily to manipulate with fake history

You don't hate white people, you nigs hate jews that have tricked you into hating white people.

And nazis dont hate jews. They hate the illuminati that gets them to hate jews as a scapegoat.

Dont go after the useful idiots and soldiers

Go for the heads of the snakes
>>
>>74255599
niggers are only allowed to post when his jew master is by his side so they deny jew and nogger slavery always
>>
>>74246008
muh racism
>>
>>74255643
illuminatis are just jew banksters, rabbis do have a lot of power too, joos are human/demon hybrids so demons are their masters
Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.