[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have generation of immense economic property following WWII
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>Have generation of immense economic property following WWII
>Developed nations for the most part enjoy easy living, pleasures of leisure and relaxed self discipline across many areas (sex not being least of which)
>Spawns a generation of poorly raised overly childish and needy children who have grown into full adults physically but did not want to take the mantel of true adult hood and settle down to raise a family
>Bleak economic outlooks further cement their retreat from life and start the declining birth rates
>new aged progressive thinking also taking root as hyper feminism and anti hate thinkers start popping slowly taking over the cultural norms
>at the sametime in arabic countries, the islamic revolution is taking place (which the CIA helped spark) and unsettling the areas into war (prior to the 80s these countries were very nice places for the most part)
>European countries see an opportunity to boost their labor force and act humanitarian by importing cheap labor and invite them to mate with their women when the men clearly don't want too
>Every developed country, even the proud japan will start to go down this route sooner or later

It is a numbers game /pol/. Its not about the white race being destroyed by muslim invaders. Its not about western culture being replaced by arabic. Its not about your strange obsession with being emasculated through cuckolding. It is literally about not having the means to sustain itself. You want to know the biggest threat to the white race? It is you, you who sit there and complain about muslims and women. You who sit there reading threads about MGTOW and how awful western women have become. I don't see muslim men complaining about western women. It is you who do not seek a wife in his early 20s to start a family by his mid 20s. This is why western civilization is falling.
>>
>>74244075

I guess you wanted to talk about walls more /pol?
>>
>>74244075
Entire parts of the planet should just have all the people that inhabit them exterminated.
>>
>>74244850

Dammit I wrote a well thought out thread and this is the best I get, LEAF?
>>
>>74245272
>early 20s to start a family by his mid 20s. This is why western civilization is falling.

J U S T M A K E M E B A N K R U P T

You are cancer.

Good day.
>>
>>74245272
We take in too many immigrants and because the Eternal Boomer is such a short sighted moron we get a lot of third world trash. We need to close the gates and we`ll settle down with out them.
>>
>>74245344
I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.
>>
>>74245344

You are blaming the world for problems you can fix

>>74245359

No you won't. You will still have the same issues.
>>
>>74245432
are you saying that it's worth settling with a non-virgin through the modern "Dating game"?

Muslims are winning because they have ARRANGED MARRIAGE.

this is what the west abandoned and we see where it got us.
>>
>>74245584
Muslims are cockroaches that reproduce only because the West stopped them from dying.
>>
>>74244075
Why can't birthrates decline and still not accept foreigners? Why does the GDP constantly have to grow? Why does the labor force need to be boosted?

Here I thought one of the leftist talking points was overpopulation, this doesn't seem to mesh well with it.
>>
File: Jew.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>74245795
>Why indeed.
>>
>>74245654
this is a cia meme. muslims are worthy adversaries and they have their society put together better than america does
>>
>>74245950
Their society consists of one book and conflicts over interpretations of it. Hardly dizzying heights
>>
>>74245795
How are we going to pay back our ever increasing debt to the jewish overlords if we allowed our GDP and workforce stagnate?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.