[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucked by EU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1580273290.jpg (21 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
1580273290.jpg
21 KB, 670x376
The European Court of Justice has ruled that we have to pay 90.000euro to a convicted terrorist from breaking his human rights.

He tried to blow up a public square here and got 10 years. After that Belgium wanted to extradite him to the US, because he was under suspicion there as well.

Because there is no chance in US of early release, we have to pay up.

http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/binnenland/1.2078217

Vote Leave, UK, and share this story. Don't be cucked like us
>>
No opinions on this guys? Facts not entertaining?
>>
>>74244118
What is there to say, Belgiumbro? We all know that the EU Court of Justice is a bad joke that follows the leftie committee.

Cant wait for the ride that will begin once they decide that every country that doesn't want to take shitskins should be charged monies.
>>
>>74244299

I expected some Americans too laugh at us for paying 100k to a terrorist because we wanted him to face justice in their country.

This should also be the smoking gun for the Leave-campaign imo. Even remainers won't defend this.
>>
File: ron.jpg (30 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
ron.jpg
30 KB, 605x328
>>74243774
drink piss belgium faggots
>>
>>74244603

What would happen if their was a similar ruling in US? Just curious.
>>
>>74244816
There wouldn't be
>>
>>74244816
>The US following human rights

It's just a weapon they use to destroy cucks.
>>
>>74244816
Wouldnt it fall under treason in the US? That kinda shit gets you life if not the electric chair
>>
>>74243774

>European Court of Justice

>European Court of Human Rights

OP is an ignorant faggot that does not know his courts
>>
>>74244876
You are 100% correct you filthy goy... I mean you free US citizen.

On a serious note, we are transitioning into a nazicommie cyberpunk era and right now you are part of the problem. We are fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.