[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
joe goes responds to /pol/ calling him a cuck over his trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.png (703 KB, 1277x688) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
703 KB, 1277x688
joe goes responds to /pol/ calling him a cuck over his trump video

top kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3cxnXVTIUo
>>
Trump video was funny

why ye haf to be mad ? Is just life
>>
Wow, what a faggot
>>
>>74242614
>claims he majored in English
>pronounces "escutcheon" as "escouthion"

Other than that this video shows him as pretty damn out of touch desu.
>>
>>74242912

its 2016, why are you using a normal sexual fetish as an insult?
>>
lmao when he was saying "Is cuckold really considered an insult, in 2016?" I thought he was going to go on to say cuckolding is normal and a healthy part of relationships.

Funny vid though
>>
>>74242614
Hes a funny guy. trump vid was also funny. stop being so touchy about everything amerilards
>>
>>74242614
desu seeing the rise of cuck as an insult is hilarious as fuck
>>
>>74243191
It's the next "gay" and "fag"

make sure you to teach it too all teenagers
>>
>>74243191
it was funnier when it wasn't being used every time I played video games. I can't even sit down and play a game of CSGO without hearing
>cuck
>lol ur a cuck
>nice cuck shot to be honest
>such a cuck team
serves me right for playing video games though
>>
>>74242614
The Trump video was funny, but he seems pretty mad about being called a cuck.
>>
File: 1405936254644.jpg (346 KB, 991x1400) Image search: [Google]
1405936254644.jpg
346 KB, 991x1400
>>74242614
The Trump video was awesome. It was great to see him get so defensive when that bully confronted him.
>>
Who?
>>
>>74242614
i've watched him for years on and off and imo the trump video wasn't a very good one. blizzcon, juggalos, adult cons, etc. are all much more entertaining. the trump video came across as weak.
>>
>>74242614
I've been a fan of his for about four years, due to kassemg's lack of content, and he's pretty redpilled in his old vids
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.