[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer me this /pol/, Since Hitler considered the Japanese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Nippon.png (151 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Nippon.png
151 KB, 2000x1333
Answer me this /pol/,

Since Hitler considered the Japanese honorary Aryans (even if this was a political gesture) does that mean race mixing with them is awwwright?
>>
>>74242499
No, the Japanese were still covered by the racial laws and it was forbidden for Japanese and Germans to have sexual relations in Nazi Germany.
>>
We don't care what you racemix with, Ahmed, as long as it's not with whites.
>>
I hope so.
t. Aryan who just cummed inside his qt 3.14 jp gf and is holding her as she sleeps now.
>>
>>74242499
Better to race mix with a nip than a snigger.
>>
>>74242499
Nope, don't think so.
>>
File: Teary Eyed Kek.jpg (31 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
Teary Eyed Kek.jpg
31 KB, 600x420
If you are asking this question here, i am pretty sure you are not gonna mix with anyone.
>>
File: IMG_0713.jpg (26 KB, 398x398) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0713.jpg
26 KB, 398x398
>>74242544
Wrong, I know of at least on sanctioned German/Japanese marriage.

>>74242556
Fug
>>
File: THATS FORBIDDEN LOVE.jpg (758 KB, 936x1404) Image search: [Google]
THATS FORBIDDEN LOVE.jpg
758 KB, 936x1404
>>74242499
yes
>>
>>74242544
not entirely

and this
>>74242625
>>
>>74242633
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan

They were still subject to Germany's racial laws, however, which—with the exception of the 1935 Nuremberg Laws, which specifically mentioned Jews—generally applied to all "non-Aryans". Hitler's government began enacting the laws after taking power in 1933, and the Japanese government protested several racial incidents involving Japanese or Japanese-Germans that year. Influential Nazi anti-Semite Johann von Leers favored excluding Japanese from the laws due both to the alleged Japanese-Aryan racial link and to improve diplomatic relations with Japan. The Foreign Ministry agreed with von Leers and sought several times between 1934 and 1937 to change the laws, but other government agencies, including the Racial Policy Office, opposed the change.[14]

An October 1933 statement by Foreign Minister Konstantin von Neurath which falsely claimed in response to the Japanese protests that Japanese were exempt, however, was widely publicized and caused many in Germany, Japan, and elsewhere to believe that such an exemption existed. Instead of a broad exemption, an April 1935 decree stated that racial discrimination cases involving non-Aryans that might jeopardize German diplomatic relations—i.e., Japanese—would be dealt with individually. Decisions on such cases often took years, with those affected unable to obtain jobs or interracially marry, primarily because the German government preferred as much as possible to avoid giving exemptions. The German government often exempted more German-Japanese than it preferred in order to avoid a repeat of the 1933 controversies, and in 1934 it prohibited the German press from discussing the race laws when Japanese were involved.[14]
>>
>>74242499

still dont understand why beta cucks go for azn out of their league. maybe you find some obese whale... your children will be asian looking nothing like you
>>
>>74242822
It was a question, I don't plan on interbreeding I just wanted /pol/s opinion on the subject.

>>74242697
Thanks for the info.
>>
>>74242499
No. They're barely even human.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.