[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terror plot foiled in Australia. He obtained a gun and was s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 300x168
Terror plot foiled in Australia. He obtained a gun and was scouting places in Sydney for a mass shooting.

http://m.baka.com.au/nsw/teen-charged-over-terrorism-plot-was-investigated-for-preaching-extremism-in-playground-20160517-gox2jf.html
>>
File: aust_retards.jpg (104 KB, 513x289) Image search: [Google]
aust_retards.jpg
104 KB, 513x289
>>74242259
>stop ahkmeds from leaving
>put them in a 3-meals + gym + TV per diem jail at ~300 tax-payer clam$ a day
>giving them a perfect environ to brain-fuck and recruit more cock-skin collector woshipping nihilists
>>
>>74242538
He lived in Macquarie park. I know some people there who live in the government housing. So I bet the government has been housing his whole family and giving them welfare his entire life. What a great thankyou we get for being so accomodating.
>>
File: meh.gif (384 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
meh.gif
384 KB, 300x169
>>74242710
>let 'em leave
>track 'em
>let 'em lead drones to hive
>drop humanitarian bombs
>profit

>...and if they go nowhere, kill 'em where they stand

but such an investment doesn't generate propaganda... especially in election season where "WE STOPPED THE BANGLADESHI SKELETON GHOST SHIPS!!"
>>
I'm curious as to how they gets leads on people "planning" attacks.

Pretty impressive stuff.
>>
>>74242259
That guy does not look 18 at all.
>>
Puh... guess we got the extremists by the balls now and we don't have to fear anything anymore.
>>
File: rudd_pm_canada.jpg (45 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
rudd_pm_canada.jpg
45 KB, 960x640
>>74243062
>election season less than a fortnight in
>Turncoat hasn't a single counter to his bankster-approved policies
>three(3) "terrorism" related arrests in last week after silence for months
>Turncoat now banging on about boarder control, for lack of a single comeback for scrutiny of his money junkie cosseting policies

coinkidink. indubitably.
>>
Its a shame that he was caught. A lot of Islam hating kuffar in Australia
>>
>>74243062
>person buys weapons and ammo
>person keeps tweeting about death to infidels
>>
>>74243062
The guy has already tried to join IS three times, stopped at the airport, and both his brothers are in jail for terror plots. He's obviously one on the top 300 monitoring list.
>>
>>74242259
>mfw media says its ANOTHER teenager
>being muslim is purely coincidential
>>
>>74242538
Story a few days ago about how they are force converting other prisoners to Islam in NSW
Prison dawah
>>
>>74243289
I thought they threw people in jail who tried to go to Syria?
Also what the fuck did they expect him to do if they let him stay in Australia.
If they didn't jail him they should have let him leave and never come back.
>>
>>74242838
It is not even propaganda. It is a near weekly occurrence that a terrorist plot gets stopped in some stage of planning.

I don't even react to it anymore because it no longer surprises. Just the same as it will not really surprise me if one of these assholes sneaks through without being detected.

Why the fuck do we keep peddling the idea that multiculturalism, tolerance and diversity are working?
>>
>>74243457
They only need to peddle it through until whites are the minority and because of democracy we will never have any power again
>>
>>74243418
A lot of them they don't. Because ot may be hard to prove their intent to go to Syria in a court beyond reasonable doubt when they only have a plane ticket to Indonesia (or somewhere similar), or they may not want to reveal the intelligence sources in court to secure a conviction.

All Muslims are terror sleeper cells, as long as we have Muslims living in proximity to us, there will always be Jihad plots and attacks on us. It's just Muslims being Muslims, they either do it in Muslim countries, or we let them in here and they do it to us.
>>
File: 1463100513890.jpg (37 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463100513890.jpg
37 KB, 640x640
>>74243457
>not propaganda
one would have to be pathologically naive to dismiss the correlation of the current 'wave' of "terrorist" arrests with election season
>>
>>74243586
This shit has been happening pretty regularly for a while now anon.
>>
>>74243062
They talk about their plans at mosques all the time, they need a lot of people to help make it happen.
Police just need informants in every mosque.
>>
>>74243586
We have Muslims in Australia, therefore we have Jihad plots & attacks in Australia. It's just Muslims being Muslims, and instead of attacking other Muslims in Muslim countries, we have allowed Muslims into Australia to be proximite enough to attack us.
>>
>>74243558
It might seem like every non-white is unified against us, but really it isn't the case. All the other nationalities we have brought here are just as fractious.

The whole thing is a fucking mess. I have personally seen several violent Serbs vs Croats brawls. It is pretty clear the Sudanese and Viets aren't going to get along now that they are competing over the same public housing.

If we get outnumbered by Muslims our country will get voted out from underneath us. The other groups however don't present a unified front.

Their naivety is just creating an increasingly divided and distrustful society. Can't really think of anyone I know who has lived or gone to school in a "diverse" environment and come out praising it.
>>
>>74243586

Except it's been like every 6 months.
>>
File: usa_oil.jpg (94 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
usa_oil.jpg
94 KB, 600x438
>>74243402
>Prison dawah
m8... that's LITERALLY their no.1 mode of recruitment -- "ISIS" got a leg-up after entering Iraq to... guess what -- LIBERATE A PRISON!
(...at which point, our tax-payer clam$ "trained" Iraqis dropped trou' and took cut-cock, while giving them all the U.S.-made weaponry they've been using since)

the very fact they're incarcerating these oxygen thieves - it's what they are -- the brain cannot be 'reformatted' - demonstrates they want and extant 'threat'... "existential" threat

>"We know the thing that tends to register on people is fear, and we know that that tends to happen AFTER there's a 'Pearl Harbor'; tends to happen AFTER there's a crisis... and that's too late for us. We've gotta be smarter than that. We've gotta be wiser than that. We have to be more forward-looking."
-Donald Rumsfeld
>>
Damn, tanned germans and now tanned aussies!
>>
>>74243887
Far more frequent than every 6 months. Prior to ones who tried to take a boat to Indonesia we had another ANZAC plot foiled.

We forget about these things because they happen so frequently. Plenty of people would be arrested as well without it ever making our news.

>>74244056
I agree. These people cannot be reformed. Even if they act "reformed" the risk to the public is still too great.
>>
>>74242538
Why are Muslims so dominant in prisons that they can force others to convert? Why aren't the non-Muslims forming groups to counter them? I don't get it.
>>
File: cheeky monkey.gif (2 MB, 314x228) Image search: [Google]
cheeky monkey.gif
2 MB, 314x228
>>74243618
>>74243696
>>74243887
yes -- that's all correct...

but my point is the NEWS... what's IN the news -- i.e., "muh terrorists"

>wag the dullard dingo
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-05-19-47-35.png (660 KB, 1080x1636) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-05-19-47-35.png
660 KB, 1080x1636
Bill Shorten has promised to double our refugee intake to 30,000 if he wins too
More Jihadis and Apex gang members for everyone!
>>
>>74244346
No, it's normal when you have Muslims. We have Muslims. Therefore we have terror plots. Terror plots make the news. Normal.
>>
File: religion_mind-rape.jpg (131 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
religion_mind-rape.jpg
131 KB, 666x666
>>74244212
once the neurological pathways have been wrought, 'reformatting' is all but impossible.

this inculcation can occur from childhood (up to about 24 years -- after which the frontal cortex (logical region) or the brain is developed fully) -or- from trauma / shock / high stress tumult (e.g., death of kin, depression, total sense of alienation / disenfranchisement)

there are always outliers. but for all intents and purposes, an inculcated godtard CANNOT be [fully] reformed.

>'Give me your child for its first seven years and I'll give you the man.'
(Jesuit axiom)
>>
>>74244336
Because they are habitual criminals who dominate the numbers in prisons. The only group that rivals them are Aboriginals and they do fight with Muslims regularly, there have been stories and videos reported on Abos vs Lebs prison fights.
>>
>>74244447

If it's a close election and labor needs the greens to form government, we'll be welcoming our first boatload the next day.
>>
>>74242259
what a amateur
>>
>>74244774
I expected south west sydney not north west
>>
>>74243586
It's been regular as fuck, was getting reported every day for a few months after some shit happened last year, whatever it was that caused reclaim Australia to pop up. Midnight raids by swat teams and all that. They had to slow reporting it down because it was generating serious hate from both sides towards the issue.

Totally agree that it's getting reported on more because of the election, loving every laugh. Kek @ Liberals and Labour refusing to debate the greens.
>>
File: MKR_rules.jpg (145 KB, 1406x971) Image search: [Google]
MKR_rules.jpg
145 KB, 1406x971
>>74244490
I'm not going to scour the nets for the current affairs zeitgeist spanning the last few months, but even a cursory glance will immediately reveal that there's been a peak in terrorist reporting in recent days.... to say nothing of Turncoat's inability to buttress his non policies and veering off into "Border Force®" territory
>>
>>74245301
>Kek @ Liberals and Labour refusing to debate the greens.
- loosen ties U.S. ties before the chink shit hits the fan (*200km from phillippines)
- environment the real threat (canuks burn)
- funding for science and renewables (no-brainer)
- label GMOs
- scrutinise sugars...

dunno... they're a bunch of Earthcore faggets, to be sure... but if they actually had some economic nous (and a better figurehead... even if a just and old quean like Browntongue, I'd probably vote for 'em)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0oI_8r5nXk
>>
>>74245572
I love how the greens want to distance from the USA and get buddy buddy with China despite their pollution. That and they disregard nuclear energy while calling themselves the science party.
>>
>>74245572
You forgot the part where they want to completely open our borders.
I remember last year on Q&A a Greens mp said that we should take in one million Syrian refugees with a completely straight face because we have enough space.
>>
File: attnmuslims.jpg (270 KB, 1200x852) Image search: [Google]
attnmuslims.jpg
270 KB, 1200x852
>>74244447
as long as they're thoroughly vetted, mostly women and kids, and from more 'benign' regions (like Persia or non mudslimey nigger nations), that's a small price to pay for double-time Sunday rates, overtime and taxing the money junkies over working poor, mortgage cucks

we don't breed, so we need someone to fill in the gaps... so, unless they provide proper welfare for our own breeders (and address feminism and goad 'em more to get preggers), there really is no choice beyond whittling away like the nips are...
>>
>>74245729
They're so retarded they'd probably refuse to use the desalination plants that would be needed to sustain that population because we'd be stealing water from the fish or some shit.
>>
>>74245767
>Taking refugees
>From Iran

They ain't at war.
>>
>>74242259

Absolutely based banter

Are cops even larrikins?
>>
>>74245837
Cf Cuba.
>>
File: grumpy_cat_no.jpg (56 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
grumpy_cat_no.jpg
56 KB, 300x338
>>74245677
>get buddy buddy with China
nah, nah, nah... cannot support that kind of self-immolation... the chinks are generations away from being trust-worthy... just talk to any westernised ex-pat and hear the horror stories first-hand

we have to play Switzerland, if anything... or the U.S. lapdog roleplay has to be maintain (...for now)
>>
>>74245767
This board isn't for you. OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>74245890
Agreed.
>>
>>74245890
Normally I'm against being America's fukboi but I wouldn't mind forging closer relations with them and Japan and gearing up for a war in the South China sea.
>>
>>74245837
yeah... nor was a Malay trap I knew who got a rent-free place in Coburg, fridge, drier, washer et al. and now runs a (halal!) butcher further north... all because "virtue cops" like to rape traps 'cause faggotry is bad, mmmm'kay?

mudslime vs. islamist
>pick one
>>
>>74245767
I think a great way to increase the birthrate would be interest free loans for citizens starting new families, and knock off a decent % of the repayment for each kid they have.
>>
>>74245890

Lol Chinese are about 10% and growing

You don't need to worry about the black flag, you need to worry about the red one
>>
File: china_wars.jpg (97 KB, 550x501) Image search: [Google]
china_wars.jpg
97 KB, 550x501
>>74246034
by all rational analysis, a "war" with the chinks cannot be "won" --
>2~3000 nukes (*see Georgia University research), all under their wall and mobile
>cannot be invaded -- period; they're just too well dug in
>any conflict in that $5-trillion p.a. trade route will send the planet into a depression (literally)
>the yankers won't start wars with those they cannot bully (need we elaborate?)
>asian nigs (pinoys) aren't worth the cost of a war
>only a direct threat to the nips and entrain slope coalition would result in round-eye involvement proper (+ the potential pay-off for the amerifats to expunge their chink-held debt)
>Machtpolitik
>>
>>74246081
I think a better way (for all western society) is for the government to issue guarantees of some sort to pay off people's college education if they get married and have X number of childrens (3 would probably be the magic number.)

Cucks are always moaning about college education and the steadily climbing mean age of people first have children is climbing (which is likely one of if not the biggest cause of ever increasing diagnosis of autism.)

This would cause people to have families before college, decrease the rate of babies born with disabilities and solve the problem of 1st world fertility.
>>
>>74246304
>what is a limited war
I'm not talking about a total war you faggot. Just a bunch of naval and air engagements, the destruction of their man made islands and a few thousand litres of Chinese tears.

As you say the sea is worth five trillioin a year, there is no way that the US is going to let the Chinese control that and the chinks are too arrogant to not try.
>>
File: RoR.jpg (213 KB, 1073x524) Image search: [Google]
RoR.jpg
213 KB, 1073x524
>>74246081
>to increase the birthrate would be interest free loans for citizens starting new families
obviously... and how about first home-buyer grants and legislation to give CITIZENS first dibs on free-standing homes (new and old)?

there are myriad approaches, it's just that under the thumb of capitalism and driven by the dopamine release through the cancer of greed, we're literal cokewolds to the banks, usury, clandestine electoral donators and... well, the chinks

Oz is a self-sufficient nation -- we could literally build a dome over us and live more prosperously than the rest of the planet (...it's effectively what being an island has afforded us)... but since we've become enthralled by easy money, shipping off our irreplaceable resources for cheap shit and then selling the backyard for the money we gave 'em for their crap, it's all "globalism" and nefarious trade partnerships

there needs to be a circuit-breaker and electing money junkie banksters and pathological liar lawyers, won't flick the swtich
>>
>>74242710
Oh fuck me that's literally up the road from where I am.
>>
>>74246455
What would be the point of such a war?

They need to collapse. If they could be prevented from exporting their excess population and some pressure was put on their industry it would all come crashing down and I'd be very happy.
>>
File: 130508-ianmackaye.jpg (101 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
130508-ianmackaye.jpg
101 KB, 600x450
>>74243062
I don't think these blokes are the sharpest tools in the shed mate. They probably talk about it on Facebook chat.
>>
File: it_happering.jpg (92 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
it_happering.jpg
92 KB, 500x300
>>74246455
the thing is, we always make the mistake of viewing the chinks through a western prism -- as if they think the same as we do (or at all)... they don't think like us and 60years of commie automatonisation as seen them being even more removed from our way of logical

the problem lies in education: we're not taught history beyond an afterthought; we're monoglots, leading to cultural ignorance; we know nothing of pre-european history; and we're arrogant in thinking they will yield to us because others may have in the past

just remember, MacArthur was dismissed for almost nuking the chinks when they pushed back against their progression towards peking in the korean war (ww3)... so, the threat of china is real...

they have plenty of lives to throw at us
>>
>>74243062
Just hack their shit desu
>>
File: never dog your mates.jpg (6 KB, 250x171) Image search: [Google]
never dog your mates.jpg
6 KB, 250x171
What did everyone reckon of QandA last night? Tried to redpill my gf by getting her to watch it but as soon as Ayaan started blowing liberals out of the water she turned her phone on and started texting her faggot friends.

Cracked up when I saw a tweet with /auspol/ in the hashtags. Nicely done lads.
>>
Fuckin pissed no one is talking about it on facebook too. Everyone wanted to give their 2c on Duncan the dole bludger but no one wants to say anything about this week's episode.
>>
>>74247391
>Ayaan
that's zulu is enough to make one turn turn towards jungle women...
>one
>red-piled
>nigress

...even that feral pom poet wanna be with the enviable surname btfo of the other "experts"
>>
File: money_meal.jpg (48 KB, 524x432) Image search: [Google]
money_meal.jpg
48 KB, 524x432
>>74247501
that's was the very underlying points being made last night -- society's pin-dickedness at confronting 'difficult' issues that hurt thin-skinned muttonbags' feelings

I'm not even authoritarian, but the west really does need to be slapped upside the head and out of its fucking comatose state before it ceases to exist -- both through external threats and its own self-propagated cancer$
>>
>>74247391
I really liked it.
>>
>>74247564
How the fuck did that pom poet btfo them? All she said was 'muh capitalism' which was totally irrelevant
>>
File: jesus_dollar.jpg (65 KB, 700x294) Image search: [Google]
jesus_dollar.jpg
65 KB, 700x294
>>74248017
just the "greed" bit than the "muh capitalism"

capitalism works... IF greed did not exist as ubiquitously as it clearly does...

the way it all works now is a Ponzi scheme based on perpetual growth -- clearly fantastical... you cannot have so much wealth in the hands of so few and expect the masses to remain placated. sure... if everyone has a home and food and some prospects... fine -- let the money junkies accumulate more zeroes before the decimal point of their bank balances

but until the 875,000,000 who starve are addressed, you'll always have war and terror and establishment elites pulling the strings et al.
>>
>>74242259
extradite him to assad's forces. problem solved.
>>
>>74242538
>3 meals a day
>gym
>tv
>plus $300 A DAY

Can a white American get in on this?
>>
>>74250147
Nag m8 u gotta come here on a tinnie from indinonsia dressed like Osama then you get your free house and welfare. White males need not apply.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.