[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leftists have plenty of words that they can use to shot down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: clip+(2016-04-20+at+07.49.26).jpg (809 KB, 1832x782) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-04-20+at+07.49.26).jpg
809 KB, 1832x782
Leftists have plenty of words that they can use to shot down a discussion: racist, sexist, ableist, ****ist, .... Call somebody you disagree with a sexist and they'll most likely piss themselves in fear trying to prove the lefturd wrong. And because these words have such broad definitions, you can't really disprove the accusation

But we don't have a single word like that! What if we created one for ourselves? It can be something less serious, like "that's fucking pepist", that will be powered by pure meme magic, or something more serious and fact-based

Best repeating digits in this ITT decide the word
>>
just use the same rhetorical devices against them. call them sexist, racist, etc. and just make up reasons why. you will enjoy what is called an infinite loop.
>>
Notice the rhetoric Jim (blog.jim.com) constantly uses to imply leftists are evil and mad. I found myself doing it and the tides turn fast, leftists (not used to being called these things) end up on the defense and flustered.

You have to just ignore any isms, and keep throwing your own attacks, keep pointing out that your opponents are evil and mad. You never win by giving them any ground.
>>
>>74241792
Retarded
>>
>>74241792
Never argue with a leftist tard. He'll just drag you down to his level then beat you with experience.
>>
We should ask Donald Trump for advice on this one. I heard from a man I trust that Trump has the best words.
>>
File: 1463427486382.jpg (84 KB, 593x676) Image search: [Google]
1463427486382.jpg
84 KB, 593x676
>>74241792
>But we don't have a single word like that!
>>
we have a word. Cuck.
>>
>>74241792
we dont need one. their tactic failed. only boomers fear words like racism and sexism.the over use of these words have even desensitized the boomers to a large extent
>>
>>74242333
THIS
>>
call then anti-christian or christianophobe
>>
Cuck. it's simple, hard hitting, and meaningful.
>>
>>74242333
Based fucking leaf
>>
>>74241792
We have cuck, coalburner, racetraitor etc.
>>
>>74242173
yeah just call them a bad person

leftists are so ingrained with the idea that they have some sort of monopoly on morality
>>
>>74241792
>liberals=leftists hurr durr
>>
>>74242333
as usual trips tell the truth
>>
>>74241792
You are deeply wrong.
First of all, you should not care about being called names.
More importantly, our side is the one connected to reality and objectivity. We do not try to shout people down with namecalling and censorship. The left ought to be ashamed of itself for depending on herd ostracism instead of data, and we do not lower ourselves in this way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.