[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >Merkel is still alive Just nuke us already,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
>wake up
>Merkel is still alive

Just nuke us already, you anglo bastards!
>>
>>74241580
Shhh, Hanz, Germany will die soon enough, if you are not lucky it will be arabs, if you are lucky it will be slavs.
>>
>>74241580
i thought she got attacked by a pig head
>>
>>74241580
The radiation isn't worth it, trust me.
>>
>>74241687
that was a false alarm. some one killed a pig because they thought it was merkel. nothing to see here move along
>>
File: 1463228665646.gif (973 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463228665646.gif
973 KB, 500x281
It's so amusing
>>
File: kekeroo.jpg (56 KB, 570x565) Image search: [Google]
kekeroo.jpg
56 KB, 570x565
>>74241707
listen to the mutant child
>>
>>74241580
Sweet dreams, hans
>>
>>74241580

When Berlin is ashes then you will have our permission to die.
>>
File: ukraine.jpg (14 KB, 205x290) Image search: [Google]
ukraine.jpg
14 KB, 205x290
>>74241707
is this you?
>>
>>74241580
Can't you guys just vote her and the Christian Democrats out next year?

The right-wing populist anti-immigration sentiment seems to be rising in Europe.
>>
>>74241580
Just vote her out of power next year. You guys have your elections then.
>>
>>74241793
They should have packed it with explosives, the kind that go off when the pigs head gets moved or maybe even motion sensors in the pig so that it would explode 5 seconds after the door opened.
>>
>>74241580
>>Merkel is still alive

Is she? When's the last time you've seen her?
Think about it!
>>
>>74242313
It's questionable if that will work. Thing is, the Germans cannot elect any office but "parliamentarian" directly. All ministers, chancellor, president, yadda yadda - they are assigned by the parliament.

And since every single party stands in opposition to the AfD they'd probably rather form a 5 party government with Merkel at their head than do anything.
>>
>>74242806
Two problems:
1. Women are still allowed to vote
2. Our elections are rigged
>>
>>74243092
>Our elections are rigged
But you guys have MMP, same as us!

>>74243031
Yeah, we have MMP here too.

Anyway, AfD seems to be rising in power, and hopefully the Austrian elections will help persuade the Germans.

I'm hoping on right wing success from France and Netherlands next year, too.
>>
>>74243182
I'm hoping the same, but I wouldn't bet money on it. The AfD would have to get to ~30% for the others to change their mind about them and right now something around 20% seems more likely. Which would still be impressive, considering that such a party would have been impossible just a year ago, but sadly not enough.

At least we will be kind of protected due to becoming increasingly politically isolated. Our government can't do much retarded shit on a EU wide scale if all the other countries are electing right wing governments.
>>
Itt: germancucks
>>
>>74243381
+1, plus flag. +1
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 1280x720
>>74241580
Your punishment must be more severe
>>
>>74243307
Hopefully Brexit will happen too, making the EU less stable.
>>
Merkel is dead within this year check 'em
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.