[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Iranian model arrested for posing on Instagram without h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 267x274
>Iranian model arrested for posing on Instagram without head scarf
>warns young women that they wont get married if they do this

Suddenly the west is looking pretty fucking good now am i right SJW's?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/iranian-models-arrested-for-posting-pictures-without-headscarves/

Also, top comment on Plebbit is literally "4Chan! Please save them!"
>>
>>74239763
>my country accepts few Iranian families as people fleeing from persecution and war so that European Comission shut the fuck up
>'ugh, nice house I guess...' (one of them said it's literally shit but non-profit organizations did full damage control to make it seem like translator's mistake)
>within two weeks every single of those families tried to invade germany, got caught at borders and sent back to my country
>they flipped fingers and got back to Iran because no germany-tier welfare and sucking their dicks

These animals along with SJWs don't give a shit, in their eyes it'll be forever white man's fault.
>>
>>74240226
Puerto rico? Is that you?
>>
>>74240226
>my country accepts few Iranian families

it was actually Iraqis not Iranians
>>
But I thought hijab was freedom????
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 457x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 457x412
>>74240775
Only when used to show how proud you are to not have an education
>>
>>74239763
That is Iranian culture and Iranian standards so it is fine really. I do not mind what they do in Iran.
>>
Religion of peace.
>>
File: Uruguay gets its shit fucked up.png (2 MB, 2563x2910) Image search: [Google]
Uruguay gets its shit fucked up.png
2 MB, 2563x2910
>>74240569

Literally this exact thing happened in Uruguay
>>
File: us-sailor-hijab.jpg (203 KB, 543x437) Image search: [Google]
us-sailor-hijab.jpg
203 KB, 543x437
Iran is very redpilled
>>
>>74239763
Maybe you should be a little more understanding of peoples beliefs, shitlord.
>>
>>74241641
Go back to pleddit, faglord.
>>
Where's Anita when they need her? Oh right, playing video games like a womanchild
>>
>>74243394
And yet she has more followers than you. Kind of pathetic really.

Keep hating though manbaby.
>>
>>74241641
>Maybe you should be a little more understanding of peoples beliefs, shitlord.

You mean like they are of ours?
SJW BTFO AGAIN
>>
File: fing_white_male.jpg (81 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
fing_white_male.jpg
81 KB, 640x426
>>74243571
>sh-sh-she has more followers than you!

says the nu-male who has divulged himself into the idea that just because a person has a large cult like following, which consists of radical feminists and beta males like yourself. somehow makes them a highly influential person. She's a fuckin social justice vidya gaem blogger kill yourself you cuck.
>>
>>74243699
Have you given them a chance? No. You greet them with fear and racism and expect them to want to see it your way. You are the problem.

>>74244039
>heh I was about to face the fact that this person that i hate has more relevant opinions than I do, but turns out she LIKES THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE. Tough luck SJW

I'll say it again. You're pathetic. If her opinions are so unimportant then why does she have more followers than you? She's more powerful and influential than you will ever be. That's why. She inspires peoples hearts and souls, which is something you will never do.
>>
>>74239763
Those westernized whores got what they deserved.
>>
>>74239763
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/16/iranian-models-arrested-for-posting-pictures-without-headscarves/

kek fucking retards trying to be western in a non western society
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.