[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is future of America and there's nothing you can do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1407
This is future of America and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Can you imagine your grandad with his can of beer watching the presidential candidate do this on TV?
>>
>>74238339
>HEY LOOK HILLARY REALLY CARES ABOUT BLACK CULTURE

>HEY SHEEPLE SEE SHES ON ELLEN SHE LIKES THE GAY PEOPLE

fuckin slaves
>>
Not a big deal, basically it's just an extension of the Obama administration. Things will roll along pretty much as they are.

Trolling /pol/ is going to be fucking magnificent though
>>
>>74238339
>white ppl
>>
File: 1456375310679.jpg (143 KB, 1002x759) Image search: [Google]
1456375310679.jpg
143 KB, 1002x759
>>74238339
>>
GRAND DAD
>>
no, that is the current state of daytime television, nothing more.
>>
Is it working?
>>
>>74238384
Control the tv
Control their minds
>>
im now a #hillfiremissle
>>
File: NwdI2oL.gif (334 KB, 293x181) Image search: [Google]
NwdI2oL.gif
334 KB, 293x181
>>74238661
>Trolling /pol/ is going to be fucking magnificent though

I honestly can not wait for this. I mean, I do not give a fuck if Bernie, Hillary or Trump wins since it won't affect me. But man oh man it is going to be so fucking great if Trump loses. I already got some memes up my sleeve that I need to draw and shitpost for days after the election. I think I might take a day off with the election, that is how I hyped I am.
>>
>>74238339
>le dab xD

JUST SHOOT HER AND ELLEN DEGENERATE AS WELL FUCK
>>
>>74241185
>dabbing pepe

the memes are degenerate now too. STOP.
>>
>>74243849
This. It's going to far. I used to praise Kek but now I understand that it's a trap. Meme magic is too powerful. It must be destroyed.
>>
>>74238339
shes as retarded as jeb, running a campaign out of the 1990s
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.