[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The World Has Gone Mad with Political Correctness"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg2OTg1NDgz.jpg (77 KB, 620x888) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mzg2OTg1NDgz.jpg
77 KB, 620x888
"The World Has Gone Mad with Political Correctness" - Clarence Thomas

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/05/16/justice-thomas-world-has-gone-mad-with-political-correctness/
>>
>>74235286
>focusing on rights as citizens is a bad thing
>>
>>74235429

Except these PC activists are actively trampling on the rights of others, most notably free speech.
>>
File: sad pepe bed.png (87 KB, 684x576) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe bed.png
87 KB, 684x576
>Thomas, 67, admitted he felt a little out of touch in front of the 353 graduates who sat before him at Hillsdale’s 164th Commencement on Saturday, describing himself as “from another time” and “unapologetically Catholic, patriotic and a Constitutionalist.”

>“Much that seemed inconceivable is now firmly or universally established,” he said. “Hallmarks of my youth, such as patriotism and religion, seem more like outliers, if not afterthoughts. So in a sense I feel out of place doing this or any commencement. My words will perhaps be more of a vintage nature than current in context.
>>
People just dont feel attached to the country anymore, this country could shatter like the Balkans and the majority wouldnt give 2 shits
>>
>>74235429
>your rights end when my feelings are broken
Fuck yourself
>>
File: image.gif (622 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
622 KB, 500x375
>>74235286
His generation started it.

Will ours put an end to it?

Will our children?
>>
File: 1460831299320.png (24 KB, 758x518) Image search: [Google]
1460831299320.png
24 KB, 758x518
>>74235429
PC culture puts feelings above rights you retard.
>>
>>74235429
>I have a right not to be offended
kek
>>
>>74235828
I wouldnt
>>
>>74235939

No.
>>
>>74235508
Thanks Eurocucks
>>
>ITT: Uncle tom
>>
Clarence Thomas is the worst nightmare of SJWs.

Conservative constitutionalist, Ivy League law degree, influenced by Thomas Sowell, grew up literally speaking as his first language a basically extinct creole slave language, his grandfather taught him to value hard work and education

People like him and Sowell completely crush their "im a poor victim, I have no control over or abillity to influence the course of my own life" narrative, especially considering they made their way in exponentially more difficult circumstances than any young black male today.
>>
File: 1462964251229.gif (2 MB, 198x238) Image search: [Google]
1462964251229.gif
2 MB, 198x238
>>74235286
The most hated group of people in the USA, conservative blacks.

The regressive left relentlessly belittles them for being Uncle Tom's and being blinded by the endless shadow that the white man casts.
>>
>>74237113

I'm an hispanic trump supporter which is great against liberals but conservative blacks are just hilarious when they call people out.
>>
Thomas is one of the really based black people of this country like Douglass

>I'd grown up fearing the lynch mobs of the Ku Klux Klan; as an adult I was starting to wonder if I'd been afraid of the wrong white people all along - where I was being pursued not by bigots in white robes, but by left-wing zealots draped in flowing sanctimony.
>>
>>74236901
hes an affirmativ action moron.

his IQ is 90 at best. stupid dumb big nig
>>
>>74237550
Speak English, Chang.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.