[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if liberal leftist are the true redpilled ones you are the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: red-pill.jpg (46 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
46 KB, 1200x600
What if liberal leftist are the true redpilled ones you are the true bluepilled ones?
>>
>>74231969
Congrats, you're a genius.
I'm totally a #CruzMissile now.
I mean #Bernout.
Ahem.
>>
File: grubinpeels.jpg (20 KB, 421x349) Image search: [Google]
grubinpeels.jpg
20 KB, 421x349
>2016
>not grabbin all the pills
>>
>>74231969
well if thats the case it shouldnt really matter as im somehow keeping a middle ground on it.
>>
Because most of us already went through a liberal phase already. We know our enemy whereas the enemy does not know us.
>>
>>74231969
What if I told you that the pills don't matter because they never actually leave the Matrix in the movies?
>>
>>
>>74232502
This.

t. Former SJW
>>
>>74231969
>tfw: perspective
>>
File: 1437846158773.gif (3 MB, 304x376) Image search: [Google]
1437846158773.gif
3 MB, 304x376
>>74232506

my boy
>>
>>74231969
Then that would mean that the Jews didn't do 9/11!!!

I'm now officially a Bernout! Thank you!
>>
>>74231969
These letters really make you consider things huh.
>>
>>74232502
>>74232642
Once a libcuck, always a libcuck. Fuck off, you guys are not conservatives. You are Politically Incorrect Liberals pretending.
>>
>>74233912
found the #cruzmissile
>>
Well for one, you hear about liberals turning conservative but never conservatives turning liberal, unless they're politicians and have something to gain from it. You have liberals who stay liberal their entire lives, conservatives who stay conservative their entire lives, and liberals that turn conservative, but not vice versa.

And as I believe that political ideology is based on life experience, I believe that conservatism has to be the red pill between the two because the very concept of a "red pill" confers the idea of one (in real life many) particular life-changing experience that leaves the observer with a new perspective.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.