[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the shi(t)llary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: shill.jpg (166 KB, 900x1125) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
166 KB, 900x1125
Shillary supporters being fucking stupid thread

The reason Hillary does so well is because of straight American voter ignorance and I'm so fuckin' tired of this shit and this happened today:

>someone says as a joke 'who will we vote for when Hillary goes to jail?'
>SJW says 'she won't end up in jail that's ridiculous'
>just to trigger, I say 'yeah but she should be'
>SJW says no way (obviously) and asks why I don't like Shillary lol perfect
>explain that Shillary constantly lies basically 24/7, supported iraq war, and is backed by just banks and wall street
>'[scoff] what does she ever lie about??'
>Provide examples (bosnia sniper fire, broke when left white house, constant lies during dem. debates)
>'I don't care because all other candidates lie and I'm so tired of sexism and seeing white men in power'
>...
>...
fucking really

Shillary's campaign is built off of 'I'm woman vote for me because I'm woman'
Her supporters are literally blind
>>
File: 478329479221.jpg (49 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
478329479221.jpg
49 KB, 500x499
bumping
>>
File: 1455345366403.png (616 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
1455345366403.png
616 KB, 1280x722
Do you understand what you just said is racist right? Hillary's support is among minorities. In the Democrat primaries Bernie Sanders wins with white voters only. That's why he only does well in states with a small minority population.

You're saying that non whites are ignorant.
>>
>>74231976
The shillary supporter I'm talking about is white
so, sure, whatever you say

And I'm not saying non whites are ignorant
I'm saying Hillary supporters are ignorant and it just happens a lot of them are minorities
>>
>>74231577
I'll be back in the States soon and vote for her. She is fantastic!
>>
>>74231577
If Crooked Hillary actually cared about a woman being president she'd support another candidate more likable than herself.
>>
>>74232993
only replying to say it's a bad idea to reply to Canadians
>you got me Canada

Hey by the way, when was the last time one of your teams won the Stanley Cup??
Oh yeah, 1993 MOTHERFUCKER USA USA USA
>>
>>74233084
She'd also equally pay men and women in the Clit Foundation
>>
>>74232858
Considering that about half of the Democrat party is non white and Hillary is promising free shit to minorities they're voting in their self interest. When Bernie promises free shit to everybody like free college that only resonates with whites because minorities already get free college.
>>
>>74233347
Yeah you're absolutely right, they do already get free college.

Poor white people are worse off than ANY poor minority in terms of ability to go to college because there are RIDICULOUS amounts of scholarships for minorities
>>
File: transmetpreznits.jpg (78 KB, 450x487) Image search: [Google]
transmetpreznits.jpg
78 KB, 450x487
>>74231577
>>
>>74233481
So the minorities that are voting for Hillary aren't stupid because they're voting for Hillary. They're voting for different interests than yours.

Have you considered that the Democrat policy platform isn't in your interest and therefore you shouldn't be affiliated with that party?
>>
File: I don't know.jpg (139 KB, 630x860) Image search: [Google]
I don't know.jpg
139 KB, 630x860
>>74233149
>there are no Americans outside US

pic related
>>
File: hillary-obama.jpg (38 KB, 520x532) Image search: [Google]
hillary-obama.jpg
38 KB, 520x532
>>74231577
You know what will be epic? When women turn on Hillary at the last second. They will not do it openly, they will do it in the booth, and they may even lie about exit polls.

There are a few reasons for this, and we all already know the reasons.

1. Bitches hate to see other bitches that are more successful than they are.

2. Women are notorious backstabbers.

3. All women, deep down will choose the alpha male with money over any other choice.

4. Women know that they're fucking stupid, and crazy.

5. (This is the reason for whatever support she has currently from women) They lie. They know they will vote Trump, but they lie, and say they will vote Hillary.
>>
>>74231885
>Bernie gets the cancerous stolen reddit meme

Yep.
>>
>>74233983
lol I got shit on last Stanley Cup ploffs for posting from the Bahamas because no one there even knows what hockey, snow, or ice is.
>I still think you're Canadian though, guy.
>>
>>74234008
>this plz america
i'm voting gary johnson desu
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.