[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9v YvigRcNE If Americans c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif (960 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
ron-paul-its-happening-animated.gif
960 KB, 312x213
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9vYvigRcNE

If Americans continue to refuse to support or pay back the war debt and profiteering, the government will put them in FEMA camps and force them to work off the national debt, if need be... If not that, other countries will invade to take what's owed to them.

More likely, the USA will continue doing as it does and sell out American land, property and wealth to people in those countries. Including but not limited to granting citizenship and giving them choice career opportunities.

Pic related: video is RP talking about the war industry and its affect on policy. Of course, we know that the war industry is really just a tool for Jews to build their NWO.
>>
>>74230998
As much as we all hate to admit it, the national debt does not matter to the United States because we also carry the biggest stick. As soon as we no longer have the biggest stick, however, the debt will begin to matter as our foreign lenders will come to collect
>>
>>74230998
I don't think you quite understand why America's debt is so high.
>>
>>74231750
this, but luckily that won't happen, ever. We will destroy the world 3x over before we let that happen.
>>
File: debt to gdp2.png (158 KB, 684x888) Image search: [Google]
debt to gdp2.png
158 KB, 684x888
>>74230998

Actually you're just retarded and get your information from other retarded people who make youtube videos.
>>
>>74233868

>everybody is in debt
>nobody actually has any money

what the fuck
>>
>>74231750
That is precisely why people who don't continue to support the military-industrial complex will be pressured into it. It's either that, or making deals or they invade our ass. If people outright refused to support it, on a whole, it would force one of those situations.

>>74232794
Big military to ensure it's not fucked?

>>74232862
>USA is ran for its people and not for special interests

>>74233868
Yeah, IDGAF unless you tell me what you're trying to say with that picture.
>>
>>74234385
America takes advantage of the dollar being the reserve currency, allowing it to print money without worrying about inflation. This is because countries throughout the world need dollars to buy oil, as oil can only be traded in dollars.

Furthermore, the federal reserve can print money and loan it to the federal government. Normally, this would cause inflation, but because the entire world needs dollars the effect is minimalized.

What this means is that the federal reserve could print all the money necessary to pay off any foreign debts at any time. This is also why we have such a high debt in the first place, because of our unique position in the world we can print money and export the inflation.

What you need to worry about is when the dollar stops being the reserve currency of the world.
>>
>>74234385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE
>>
>>74234947
Which is why they go to countries and topple them for oil - to ensure hegemony over oil to support the dollar.

What else is new? This says nothing about the direction of the USA or what the consequences are of common men attempting to 'opt out' of the dollar. Usually in the form of tax resistance or bartering or otherwise maintaining capital/wealth in some other medium than dollars.

If the dollar stopped being the reserve currency, then what would happen? How are the consequences different than the situation above? Which is, the Americans being forced into some sort of liberty-liimiting agreement to pay off debts, either in higher taxes or other deals.

Here's the issue. I was talking about a post-drop of the dollar being the world reserve currency in the OP. That is, it was dropped and people continued their 'entitled' behavior (as most would call it) by destroying efficacy in their own dollar... basically saying they don't want to pay off the debt.

It would force such radical action from the government.
>>
>>74235558
>If the dollar stopped being the reserve currency, then what would happen?
See
>>74235304
>>
>>74235558
And if they continued such 'entitled' behavior (while it was the world reserve currency), it would inevitably lead to the collapse of the dollar as a world reserve currency.
>>
>>74230998
china wants our islands that may contain oil in it and it may amount to trillions of dollars. so lets say kick china's ass for us and you can get a piece of our possible oil and we can live happily ever after.
>>
>>74235649
American elites would prefer a third world war rather than let the American dollar collapse. America would not willingly let the dollar lose it's status as a reserve currency. As you know it is willing to go to war for it to remain so.

The stakes are too high and Americans still have their guns. The only way they would accept martial law is with a tangible foreign military threat.
>>
>>74236406
Yes, they could accomplish this through a draft. That is another solution to the problem. It really looks like that's how they're shaping up to do it... Soros came out saying Russia is trying to collapse the EU, the media tries to spin Putin as a ruthless dictator.

China is confusing to me. They seem heavily self-interested and torn between Russia and USA/EU
>>
>>74234947
You do realize the FederaL ReservE is a private entity right? We don't own them. They own us.
>>
>>74238393
However much I want to believe that (and I've done everything short of reading Monster Jekyll Island and that other book, including watching a lecture by the author), I haven't seen the solid evidence to suggest this. It's just spooky.

And I do actually try to find evidence linking all of this shit together.
>>
>>74238393
American citizens own a majority of he debt. Our ownership of each other is intertwined. It's all very zen. It's why democratic nation states and cultural identity are so important to maintain.

What are we without freedom?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.