[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your daily dose of equality. Maybe we should start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1242x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1242x1203
Here's your daily dose of equality.

Maybe we should start a petition for urinals in the woman's room. Or fuck it no one gets there own bathroom and we can just be India.
>>
>>74224467
I piss in the women's room frequently just because they tend to be cleaner. No one has ever said shit to me.

This entire issue is a media fabricated outrage distraction. It doesn't matter. Someone being a creep to strangers in a bathroom is illegal no matter what their gender is. You don't need to make a special law for it.
>>
>>74224709
You are a liar. Women's rooms are the most disgusting pieces of shit ever.
>>
>>74224709
>immigrant crime is just a media fabricated outrage. it doesn't matter. someone raping women is illegal no matter what your culture is. you don't need to worry about drastically increased risk factors
>>
>>74224709
are you androgynous?
>>
>>74224467
How about two bathrooms and stop promoting a mental illness
>>
>>74224946
Conflating two entirely different issues is sign that you have no argument, no leg to stand on.

The sign on a bathroom door isn't a magical barrier to the opposite gender. The very few trannies that exist in America have been using whatever bathroom they want forever. Nobody ever talked about it because no one was thinking about it. No one cared. You only care now because the media is telling you to care, you brain washed little sheep goyim faggot.

>>74225025
Not in the least. I'm a masculine hetero male.
>>
>>74224709
Wow lies. Just another liberal tamping point feed by Facebook algorithms.

Women go in men's room when no men are around. They are giving the impression they go in there with men too which is a lie.

I can't wait till gender bathrooms are declared anti title 9 And banished by progressives and then ban men from standing while taking a piss.
>>
>>74225191
>le you never cared meme

You know what codified and protecting trannies gets you? Fame trannies taking advantage of the public acceptance.

No one cared prior because it was unspoken and only real trannies did it. Fuck off
>>
File: 30948503948605480694604.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
30948503948605480694604.png
129 KB, 300x300
>>74224467
>urinals were ever a good idea
>>
>>74225497
Nothing I stated is protecting any special interest whatsoever. Who uses what public toilets is a completely fabricated issue. The exact type of shit the media pulls out to distract the brainwashed goyim, read: you. when the government is doing something shady. Like the PRISM scandal, Obama care passing, TP, SOPA, and dozens of other instances.

It is a non issue. It affects no one. Its a goddamn room with toilets in it. You mind your own business, relieve yourself, and get out. If you're looking around at other people trying to figure out what their gender is then you are being the creep.

Not that a shit brained goyim like you could ever wrap your head around this.
>>
>>74224467
All bathrooms from hence forth shall have 2 doors and be U shaped one door on each side. One side will have urinals, and the bottom and remaining side will have stalls.
>>
>>74226121
And mirrors on the ceiling.
>>
>>74224709
>I piss in the women's room frequently just because they tend to be cleaner. No one has ever said shit to me.

This is how I know you're full of shit. If you've worked in retail or had any female siblings, you'd know that on average women are fucking pigs in the bathroom and are pigs in general. Every time I'd see my cousins, their rooms were always a fucking mess despite knowing company would be over. Wonen are fucking disgusting, they spend an hour+ in the bathroom every morning to cover up how nasty they are. The greatest deception in history.
>>
>>74224467
You cunts are the dumb ones supporting men in dresses using your toilets so have even longer lines
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.