[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost all republican voters are idiots. Unless you are in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23
File: unnamed.png (16 KB, 411x357) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
16 KB, 411x357
Almost all republican voters are idiots.

Unless you are in the top 2% who will save more from republican tax breaks then you are voting against your own interests.

If it wasn't for the southern strategy, playing on people's bigotry, the party would have gone extinct.

If people didn't see themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionairs then they couldn't even pretend that trickly down economics could work. Donald Trump has emphasized this strategy when saying we need to lower the minimum wage but 'people just need to work to make it into that upper stratosphere'.

Don't be idiots by voting for economic policies that hurts you just because the people behind them have vaguely implied they hate niggers as much as you do. These policies just make more niggers as you know them- poverty.
>>
>>74222665
Clinton wants to pass the TPP and supports obamacare.

I'll vote against anyone who supports those disastrous policies, because they do more harm than good.
>>
>>74222845
That is an extremely good point. I don't think it negates the fact that the democrats will still be the better party for most. I hate clinton. She is still the lesser of two evils.
>>
>voting for things you believe in is dumb
>vote for "free" money goy
what did he mean by this?
>>
I'm Hillary Clinton and I approve of this thread
>>
>>74222999
I doubt that.
NAFTA/TPP/TPIP empowers corporations too much and lower wages. Most people in Canada want out too, but we have to follow the US on this.
>>
>>74223082
What are you talking about? Please elaborate and make more sense.
>>
>>74223183
I don't think she would because the spirit of this thread is against her and her elite class. I am just making sense in terms of policy and the options available
>>
>>74222845
>25 million people have healthcare who didnt before
>doing more harm than good

By harm I am assuming you mean monetary harm, which makes me wonder exactly how much money you think is being lost to justify the end of 25 million people's healthcare
>>
>>74222665
>implying the republicans ain't the reason niggers can roam freely in the first place

>biggotry
Stoped reading there you shilling cunt go fuck your self with a bernie glow stick, how about that?
>>
>>74223228
You are absolutely right, NZ is in on TPP too and although we dont have nearly as corrupt a government as the us, so the middle class doesn't get completely fucked over, it still has a negative edffect on wealth inequality. That doesn't change the fact reoublicans are worse.
>>
File: 1407110704659.png (33 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1407110704659.png
33 KB, 531x471
>>74222665
>Kiwi
low energy aussie
this line of reasoning is as effective as telling african americans about the welfare trap of democrats
that is to say, not at all effective
>>
File: 1460081952563.jpg (230 KB, 1024x626) Image search: [Google]
1460081952563.jpg
230 KB, 1024x626
>>74222665
>>
>>74223570
If you don't think the republican party does their best to appeal to biggots as their voter base you're just ignorant.
>>
>>74223667
pretty sure that is bullshit but even if it isn't.

Imagine how much money you will save with free college for your kids, or yourself.

You literally pay 10 bucks extra a month and save HUGE on college.
>>
>>74223808
>biggot
>ignorant
What are you 5?
Jesus get some arguments you cunt stop being this emotional twat

/sage
>>
>>74223649
You know how many people die here because they can't afford basic healthcare?

You know how much debt I'm in after a bachelor's degree at a top-100-in-the-world university majoring in Accounting and commercial law?

$9000 (max would be about $27,000 but I was able to work at a reasonable minimum wage.)

Call me whatever you want from your third world country.
>>
File: 1462465675610.jpg (203 KB, 1000x890) Image search: [Google]
1462465675610.jpg
203 KB, 1000x890
Listen goys, these are the only things you need to think about when voting

What gender does s/he identify as?
What is the candidate's socially constructed race?
Is s/he richer than you?

(Always try to vote for a black person or a woman; it is also good if that person (despite possibly being rich) says mean things about other rich people)

Therefore

Hillary Clinton is a woman
Hillary Clinton's husband also has many black friends and was referred to as 'the first black president' so by extension Hillary's socially constructed race is Black person
Hillary Clinton is also (despite also being rich) conscious of you being poor and she says she does not like it at all in fact she says rich people are bad.

We conclude

Hillary Clinton is the next president of the united states!

You see by focusing on identity politics and class warfare the big questions get a whole lot simpler
>>
File: images.jpg (25 KB, 381x386) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
25 KB, 381x386
>>74223667
I know for a fact that is 100% bullshit because bernie's tax plan doesn't raise taxes for anybody earning $250,000 or less.
>>
>>74224037
You didn't address a single point I made then called me 5 and emotional. Stay grumpy it only makes my dick harder.
>>
>>74223504
The cost of my healthcare is doubled, my coverage is halved, my co pay is skyrocket, my deducible has doubled.

I don't know how they could of fucked it up worse.
>>
>>74223861
are you retarded? It says right fucking there: "bi-weekly"
that's $16-18 extra a month. Berniefags can't into math.
>>
File: 1424901767040.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1424901767040.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>74224345
I literally only care about or talk about policy. This post is entirely about policy. Keep voting republican, bud. One day you'll get into that top 2% and then you'll be laughing.
>>
File: 1454139243649.jpg (87 KB, 640x1130) Image search: [Google]
1454139243649.jpg
87 KB, 640x1130
>>74224406
wut
>>
>>74224406
lol what that doesn't show is the payroll tax increases
if your boss has to pay more to keep you employed they are not going to give you a raise, they will pay less to the next guy they hire, or maybe they wll just fire you
>>
>>74224764
Congratulations. You found an info-graphic of a tax plan he didn't propose. https://berniesanders.com/issues/making-the-wealthy-pay-fair-share/

You probably also think he wants to tax people at 92%.
>>
>>74224759
Most people here don't support Trump because he is a republican though. Trump used to be with the "Reform Party", and that's pretty much what most of us hope for.
>>
>>74224891
Yeah right. If you want to talk about the poor employers. They won't have to pay for your health insurance, so that will put them in a position to give you a raise, or hire someone else.

The reality is that your employer would fire you already if they could.

When more people have more money by transfering wealth from the top, who hoard it, you increase the velocity of money because a higher percentage of earnings are being spent. This results in a stimulated economy.
>>
>>74225082
so how is he going to pay for healthcare and free college with his real plan?
>>
>>74225104
Yeah I understand that. if there is any good reason to vote trump it's that he is anti-establishment (although I don't believe he is. He hasn't put forth anything to solve this corruption because he and his circle of friends benefit from it.) But most here still identify as conservatives and hate liberalism because they think it's going to turn everyone into SJWs.
>>
File: Inequality.png (77 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
Inequality.png
77 KB, 500x350
>>74225410
By taxing the extremely wealthy. They are the ones who own all the shit and spend a teeny tiny percentage of their income. This isn't exactly a secret. It's kinda the heart of the campaign.
>>
>>74224151
>implying I insulted your country's status as a first world country.
You just can't compete with australia and are lashing out at me because of it. Poor kiwi.
>>
>>74225294
>increase the velocity of money
>a stimulated economy
SOUNDS GREAT. I guess I'll keep telling myself that.
God fucking dammit, people just want jobs and not not be so damn poor anymore.
There's an oversupply of labor and low wages and I'm pretty sure sending all of our industries oversea has something to do with that.
How is Obama 2.0 going to help with that?
I really can't think of a more "establishment" candidate than Hillary. Apart maybe from Jeb!. It's corruption and corporatism that is killing us.
>>
>>74225550
>although I don't believe he is
Yeah, but at least with Trump there's MAYBE a chance. With Hillary, you just know it's more of the same.
>>
>>74225735
You do realize it wouldn't be nearly enough money to pay for even one of the things Bernie is proposing, right?

Also, nice inaccurate meme. That's not how wealth works.
>>
>>74223504

Some people choose not to pay for healthcare. They don't have a need for example they live a healthy lifestyle, don't smoke, exercise, eat their vitamins, etc.

Having Big Brother Government come in and say NO YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT OR GO TO JAIL FUCK YOU is a little fucked up.
>>
>>74222665

1) Republican economic polices don't hurt the working class, while the poor who have voted for Democrats are still poor and getting poorer
2) Tax breaks =/= the entirety of economic policy you retard
3) Only morons reduce elections to single issues

get new material this is just pathetic
>>
>>74225844
I didn't imply that at all.

I'm from Australia. The countries and cultures are basically exactly the same except NZ is green and bumpy while Aus is flat and brown.

The point is that in both countries 0 people die because they cannot afford basic healthcare while in the US that figure is around 45,000. We are both laughing at you because you literally let corporations take your lives for profits and then you vehemently defend them because you think that one day you will get to join the Millionaire class if you just work a little bit harder through poverty and deport all the tacos.
>>
>>74222665

Maybe it's the principals that I vote for? Like not relying on the government for survival, but your own self merit?

I don't want my kids being dependent little fucks their whole life.
>>
>>74226200
>he fell for the people die because no healthcare meme
>>
>>74222665
t. Marx
>>
>>74226200
Here the Democrats will make sure people will keep dying as poverty and corruption skyrocket because our demographics look like a third world Brazil rather than first world Australia.
>>
>>74225892
You are right that the trade deals are a bad idea. What you are forgetting is that free market is the core conservative value. You are absolutely right that it is ridiculous that the so-called liberal party is advocating these deals, but that doesn't negate the fact that so are a huge majority of republicans. Even if Trump isn't (today, on the outside) you can't dispute the party's stance. Also, you can't ignore every single other policy which is worse for the american people.
>>
>>74226011
There is a Maybe on that one position, but he as already said exactly what he thinks on taxes and social services. If you look at his past history he will rip off anybody he can for his own benefit if he can get away with it. At least Hillary will be forced by her base to deliver some change.
>>
Frankly I wish the US would switch to a modern healthcare system like the rest of the west. You already pay so much for insurance (and it doesn't really insure you often it seems). I guess they would have to fix their out of control prices for drugs / medical equipment. If Trump did that (or at least got you closer) you guys would probably throw a conniption fit, but it would be the right thing.
>>
>>74222999
Australia, you got some blood on your flag

Emus again?
>>
>>74226066
You got a source? Because bernie's plan balances. They have already ran the numbers.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/how-bernie-pays-for-his-proposals/
>>
>>74226105
Yeah man. Here in New Zealand it's really horrible having big brother breathe down my neck when I dislocate my shoulder playing sports as part of my healthy lifestyle. That creepy motherfucker paid for my operation to have my ligaments repaired. I was like "ew, big brother get the fuck out of my joints you are such a dictator providing me basic services without me going bankrupt because I made the decision to not get health insurance".

Universal healthcare is better for you whether you have insurance or not. Everyone gets sick.
>>
>>74226776
>using Bernie Sander's own website as a source to factcheck Bernie sanders tax plan

wew, lad
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 247x248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 247x248
>Privileged American thinks free healthcare, free college, and higher minimum wage is somehow sustainable for the us.
>Inb4 Bernie croaks and someone actually corrupt gets into office and take advantage of the power we gave the government
>inb4 hurting someone's feelings becomes hate speech
It's not about voting republican, it's about voting for what makes logical sense you privledged libtard
>>
>>74226218
Like the principle that money is free speech? Like the principle of trickle down economics?

I am a successful person who has a huge belief in personal responsibility, but I still know that it is better for me to not have high poverty because poor people steal and break all my stuff. If people are not educated properly they won't be an effective workforce and productivity will go down.

When republicans say small government they mean small when it comes to helping you. Not small when it comes to corporate welfare. Not small when it comes to drug enforcement. Not small when it comes to abortion.

The only thing the Republicans like small is their donor's effective tax rates.
>>
File: 1449455437165.jpg (88 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1449455437165.jpg
88 KB, 720x720
>>
>>74226472
What policy will cause that? Absolutely corruption in the Democratic party is unacceptable but it is a fraction of that in the republican party.
>>
>>74226105
Yeah dude, when I broke my arm the big brother canadian government fixed it for free the same day and put me in a cast. When I wanted to pay for it they wouldn't let me. I kept writing to them and sending them money but they kept sending it back. I had to rebreak my arm myself and go to the US to pay to have it fixed. Socialized medicine is hell.
>>
>>74226719
The question is, is Trump likely to do that? Also, would a vote for his party, who would rather have it exactly as it was, create the right movement in government?
>>
>>74227084
Sources are provided if you click the links. Try addressing the argument, not the person.
>>
>>74225735
>imblying the ultra wealthy won't just leave the country because why pay half of their money in taxes
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 400x510) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 400x510
>>74227538
>>
>>74227666
Beats me. I think he might want to do that. Depends on how he gets along with the congress I guess.
>>
>>74227761
If I was addressing the person, I'd comment on how bernie Sanders didn't receive a paycheck until he was 40, or how he is a career politician that has a pretty bad voting record, or how he has massive credit card debit.

No, I attacked the sources you gave me, which are complete bogus and used by Bernie to make his plan seem feasible. Cherry picking at its finest.
>>
>>74227172
I'm not an American. Check the flag.

It works fine here (although our college is not entirely free) and we are a hell of a lot poorer than you.

>Inb4 Bernie croaks and someone actually corrupt gets into office and take advantage of the power we gave the government

That is why you change the system so that corruption is no longer legalized. It's not that hard.

>inb4 hurting someone's feelings becomes hate speech

First time I have heard of this democratic policy.

>it's about voting for what makes logical sense you privledged libtard

Yeah it makes total sense to not give people adequate opportunity so they don't make something of themselves. The fact that it disgusts you some people will get benefits from the government doesn't change the fact that you, personally, will be better off and you are voting against your own interests because you think that republicans sound harder than democrats and you desperately want to be hard.
>>
If you actually look at the proposed tax legislation by Sanders, primarily in lieu of paying for the the 'college for all act', you will see that there are some discrepancies.The main point of contention with your assumed truth regarding Sanders lowering taxes with the actual facts; being that in the 114th Congress, it was postulated that the College for All Act would be paid for by the Inclusive Prosperity Act of 2015, which would impose a transaction tax on certain security transfers. However, many middle-class citizens have their saving in mutual funds, 401(k) retirement plans, and other forms of investment held up in Wallstreet by securities transfers.. It was also decided in the Inclusive Prosperity Act that any individual taxpayer whose income does not exceed 50k is eligible for a tax credit--that is, a tax refund. However, here's the kicker, according to the Pew Research Center, the middle-class income households had incomes ranging from $41,869 to $125,608 in 2014. So this tax-credit that is supposed to protect the middle-class is just a sham. In fact, these tax impositions on Wallstreet will not only impact 'billionaires'--who, by the way, create millions of jobs and invest billions of dollars into the U.S.--but will also impact the everyday citizen.

Point being, even if your shitty claims about his tax plan that you derived from a Facebook info-graphic are true, you aren't taking into account all the other legislation by Sanders that would work to essentially 'tax' outside his 'tax plan'.

Now call Republicans idiots again, you indoctrinated fool.
>>
>>74227538
Dank meme. It addressed why all 8 major proposals are unattainable and impractical.

https://berniesanders.com/issues/how-bernie-pays-for-his-proposals/

I am impressed and now believe America will be greater if only we advance Trump's personal interests.
>>
>>74227563
AHAHAHHAHAH just wait man. Today it's healthcare, next it's college. Next thing you know it you're hailing Stalin. Don't you understand that social policies = dictatorship?
>>
>>74228062
>Yeah it makes total sense to not give people adequate opportunity so they don't make something of themselves. The fact that it disgusts you some people will get benefits from the government doesn't change the fact that you, personally, will be better off and you are voting against your own interests because you think that republicans sound harder than democrats and you desperately want to be hard.

How is amnesty for a low IQ brown underclass of 20 million + over 100,000 unskilled Muslim rapefugees with ISIS mixed in, in my interest?
>>
>>74228062
I don't need handouts you cuck. I vote for what I believe is best for the country, and the future of the country. Voting in your own interest makes you no better than the rich.
>>
>>74228054
>If I was addressing the person, I'd comment on how bernie Sanders didn't receive a paycheck until he was 40

false

> how he is a career politician that has a pretty bad voting record

name a single bad vote he has made.

>how he has massive credit card debit.

At least he can spell debt.

>No, I attacked the sources you gave me, which are complete bogus and used by Bernie to make his plan seem feasible. Cherry picking at its finest.

Name one bad source within the website.

You're just making unbacked, flippant comments, with confidence. Watch out or before you know it you'll be the republican nominee.
>>
Not a single argument in this thread. Trump 2016
>>
>>74228337
Ahahahahha look at that, the republican machine is working. They convinced you that foreigners are a bigger problem than their policies. I get so embarrassed by america when the southern strategy works.
>>
>>74222665
>you are voting against your own interests.

People themselves are the best judge of their own interests. People who claim otherwise are probably Marxist shitposters like you.
>>
>>74228420
Why is a system that creates such vast wealth inequality and a strangled economy better for the country?

I don't need handouts either. My parents did pretty okay so I got all the opportunities I need. it's still better for me when the brownies in the poorer neighborhoods do get handouts because then more of them become productive members of society and fewer of them try to steal my car.
>>
File: Tax.png (1 MB, 1157x707) Image search: [Google]
Tax.png
1 MB, 1157x707
>>74222665
>Hurr racsis
>Makes a assumption based purely on a generalization rather than facts

This is the reason why people hate you faggots and will be voting in Trump the man who brings the most money to the table for all Americans not just one group of people.
>>
>>74222665
>voting against your own interests

Most of my town got their construction and meat packing jerbs terken away by taco.

Its in my town's best economic interest to remove taco. Fuck a tax break. Long term Unemployed pay no income taxes anyway.
>>
"Lesser of the two evils"

This kind of thinking is what has landed us where we are now.

VOTE LIBERTARIAN.
>>
>>74228598
Corporations get millions of people working less than minimum wage (and that can be coerced with the threat of deportation). How is that not a serious problem? And they still consume public spending. It seems to me like THIS is the main concession the democratic party does to their corporate overlords.
>>
>>74228735
>People themselves are the best judge of their own interests

lol nope. Otherwise you wouldn't have so many fatties.
>>
>>74228496
>false
true. He didn't have a real job until he basically forced his way into becoming a career politician. everybody thought he was a joke then as well

>name a single bad vote he has made.
here are a ton
https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/27110/bernie-sanders#.VzqUnvkrKUk

>At least he can spell debt.
not an argument

>Name one bad source within the website.
how about the website itself, which half of those links send you to?
>>
>>74228952
>not an argument
Stefan?
>>
>>74228735
Hypothetically, If I vote for a bill that takes 100% of my income and gives it to The Rock and I do it because I think that that bill is going to make me richer, I am voting against my own interests.

Republican voters are stupid and vote against their own interest because they think Republican policies will put them in a better position. The fact that it's their decision doesn't make them right.
>>
>>74228830
That has already been posted and debunked because it is completely false. Read the thread, retard.
>>
>>74229112
>If I vote for a bill that takes 100% of my income and gives it to The Rock and I do it because I think that that bill is going to make me richer
Congrats! You have demonstrated that you don't understand the policies of Republicans or Bernie Sanders!
>>
>>74228894
No, an uninformed voter base voting republican half the time got you where you are now. Also you decided money to politicians is free speech so now they don't represent your interests.
>>
>>74228903
Absolutely that is a problem and those corporations should be prosecuted for that. That's still not relevant to the discussion because when it comes to republicans v democrats they have the same position.
>>
>>74229163
how has it been debunked? you provided no evidence against it.
>>
>>74229332
Do the dems really help the blacks?
They give them welfare, but don't get them jobs.
They have had their family structure destroyed, the males are mass incarcerated, they live in ghettos with drugs-based economies, and they have never been so alienated from mainstream, work-based culture and everything is selling out and being an uncle tom (including getting a job). Is that what's best for them, or are the dems just keeping them as pets and use them as part of a divide-and-conquer mechanism to cling to power?
>>
File: 1458071737940.png (101 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458071737940.png
101 KB, 512x384
>>74229163
>Posts pic with built in source
>All you did was say it was bullshit with once again no facts or sources

pic related it's you faggot
>>
>>74229446
>they have the same position
Except for Trump though. He says he'll let them back in, but presumably in a controlled manner and they won't lower wages as much anymore.
>>
>>74222665
>New Zealand

Trying to pull a leaf-tier thread ey?
>>
>>74228952
>true
False. https://www.truthorfiction.com/meet-bernie-sanders-column-covers-candidates-past/

>https://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/27110/bernie-sanders#.VzqUnvkrKUk
You gave me a list of votes but didn't say which are bad or why they're bad.

>not an argument
True, but his credit card debt is not relevant.

>how about the website itself, which half of those links send you to?

No shit. one half of the page lists his policies. They link to elaborations on his policies within the site. The other column on how it will be paid for doesn't reference the site once- so of all those sources, find me a single one that is not credible.
>>
>>74229286
Explain.
>>
>>74229696
Yes I did. I provided Bernie's actual tax plan.
>>
>>74229919
Firstly, it doesn't matter what Trump wants because being president doesn't give you all the power.

Secondly, Trump's wall plan makes returning to Mexico harder, increasing the number of permanent residents, so he won't actually solve the problem. I'm not sure if you know, but net immigration is negative at the moment. More people are going back to Mexico.
>>
>>74229821
Read the thread. I have already provided facts and sources.
>>
File: 1457312611026.png (623 KB, 878x900) Image search: [Google]
1457312611026.png
623 KB, 878x900
>>74230014
That does not dispel what me and a another dude posted.
What you posted has him keeping the rates that affect most people the same as they are now and bringing it up for just rich people.
Trump drops it for everybody including the rich/poor and everyone in between.
>>
>>74229921
>leaf-tier thread
What's that?
>>
>>74230176
>being president doesn't give you all the power
That must be why he's going to ask for tributes and set tariffs to be able to pay for his crap.
>makes returning to Mexico harder
Oh.. I'm sure there are going to be people that will help them find their way.
>More people are going back to Mexico
Yeah, but if he does bring back the jobs, the situation could change fast.
Also, if it does sanction them, the cartels problem could explode and that could affect the US.
At the very least, the wall can give the US more options (even if it ends up apparently not doing anything).
>>
>>74230422
>That does not dispel what me and a another dude posted.

Yes it does because what you posted says Bernie would increase taxes for them.

In terms of Trump's plan. That really is pie in the sky.

http://fiscalfactcheck.crfb.org/how-do-donald-trumps-campaign-proposals-so-far-add-up/

http://fortune.com/2016/03/08/donald-trumps-tax-plan-primary/

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/12/23/Trump-s-Tax-Cuts-Would-Add-245-Trillion-Debt

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35974537

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/07/donald-trumps-impossible-fiscal-plan/

It simply does not add up. The best one is the BBC article. Trump is a master of saying whatever it is the public wants to hear. Bernie has spent his entire life actually getting them what they need.
>>
>>74222665
So voting to legally steal (tax) from other people is ok because you need money?
>>
>>74222665
any white democrat voters are idiots. there are no exceptions. just a bunch of self hating whites who statistically have no reason to hate themselves for things their ancestors didnt do

the united states has had immigrants from europe through out its existence and some people lived in the north ect some people immigrated to the united states from europe post cold war

those same people turn around and say not all muslims but apparently its all white people. idiots
>>
>>74229926
>False. https://www.truthorfiction.com/meet-bernie-sanders-column-covers-candidates-past/
>Bernie Sanders didn’t have a stable career after graduating

point taken. also, no sources on that site at all. It took him 40 years to collect his first steady paycheck.

>You gave me a list of votes but didn't say which are bad or why they're bad.
http://www.vocativ.com/291158/bernie-sanders-has-a-worse-voting-record-than-rubio-or-cruz/

>True, but his credit card debt is not relevant.
how is that not relevant? He shows his lack of competence with money and economics.

>No shit. one half of the page lists his policies. They link to elaborations on his policies within the site. The other column on how it will be paid for doesn't reference the site once- so of all those sources, find me a single one that is not credible.
How about the last one from that nutjob Gerald Friedman? You know, the one that said he would be voting for Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>74230657
>That must be why he's going to ask for tributes and set tariffs to be able to pay for his crap.

Tariffs won't pay for a fraction of it.

>Oh.. I'm sure there are going to be people that will help them find their way.

No, actually they will be put in prison then deported because it turns out private prisons are pretty good at lobbying. You'll be footing the bill btw.

>Yeah, but if he does bring back the jobs, the situation could change fast.

What makes you think he will do a single thing he has said? All that he has proven is that he will say anything to get elected.

>Also, if it does sanction them, the cartels problem could explode and that could affect the US.

What does this have to do with the cartels?

>At the very least, the wall can give the US more options (even if it ends up apparently not doing anything).

All the wall will do is cost billions to set up, billions every year to maintain, and create a growing demand for ladders.
>>
>>74230829
I don't need anything. Taxing and spending is good for me because it improves the entire country. If you hate all taxes don't call 911 when a nigger shoots you because wealth distribution put him in poverty.
>>
>>74223861
Free college is retarded. Rather than expand these corrupt institutions we need to focus on more online based learning.
>>
>>74224151
We already had free healthcare. There has always been free clinics. My dad got a $50,000 surgery free because he wasn't old enough to get medicare and didn't have insurance.
>>
>>74231055
>any white democrat voters are idiots. there are no exceptions. just a bunch of self hating whites who statistically have no reason to hate themselves for things their ancestors didnt do

I love myself and pretty much all my friends are white because I have more in common with people of my own culture. I'm talking about economic policy here. Why is everything about race with you weirdos?

>those same people turn around and say not all muslims but apparently its all white people. idiots

Who said all white people to anything? You have just imagined up a ridiculous argument then pretended I made it.
>>
File: 1462736455482.jpg (39 KB, 433x476) Image search: [Google]
1462736455482.jpg
39 KB, 433x476
>>74230795
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/03/07/donald-trumps-impossible-fiscal-plan/
>washingtonpost
>These people have publicly said they are going to run a smear campaign against Trump

These 'sources' you have are biased

Also

>Bernie has spent his entire life actually getting them what they need.

Has he ever done anything worthwhile as a senator? This nigga is a bullshit artist and has fooled people into thinking anything this man has said can be done.Thank god it was not enough to get the nomination. You should bring up this shit for Hillary because Bernie will not be the DEM nominee

>Crash&Bern
>>
>>74231158
>http://www.vocativ.com/291158/bernie-sanders-has-a-worse-voting-record-than-rubio-or-cruz/

Literally all that article said is that he has missed heaps of votes while running for president. You are still yet to tell me a single vote you disagree with.

>how is that not relevant? He shows his lack of competence with money and economics.

That was what he reported on his statement of net worth as of 2014. According to a spokesman of his, his credit card balances were zero as of early 2015. He had had unusually high expenses in 2014, such as weddings for his daughter and niece.

>How about the last one from that nutjob Gerald Friedman? You know, the one that said he would be voting for Hillary Clinton?

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>74231357
I agree that learning should be more modernized. Free college would still be a hell of a lot better than your current system.

>>74231488
Then why are 45,000 people dying every year because they can't afford basic healthcare? Did nobody tell them you have free healthcare? Also, When are you going to tell everyone else you have free healthcare because your entire country seems to think you currently don't.
>>
>>74227554
How can you say that with Hillary(D) as the ultimate establishment candidate and Trump(R) the political outsider?
>>
>>74222845
Any metric or numbers? Or did you pull that outta your ass?
>>
>>74231975
>These people have publicly said they are going to run a smear campaign against Trump These 'sources' you have are biased

One down 4 to go. I said the BBC one was best.

>Has he ever done anything worthwhile as a senator?

Shit yeah he has done an inspiring amount of very effective work.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/mar/24/bernie-s/bernie-sanders-was-roll-call-amendment-king-1995-2/

>This nigga is a bullshit artist and has fooled people into thinking anything this man has said can be done.

We are doing pretty much all of it here in NZ. Seems to work out very well and I really don't get taxed that much. Catch up with the rest of the developed world plz it's starting to get embarrassing.
>>
>>74232253

Better than our current system? The USA is the center of learning for the entire world. Who the hell goes to Australia for college? Whereas the best and brightest the world over comes to the USA.

Look at any global university rankings.

Why are we getting lectured by a shitty desert we had to bail out in WW2?
>>
>>74222665
>implying people vote for Republicans for their platform
it's always a reaction to the Democrats.

the "conservative" base has no values, no ideology. they try to protect things that the liberals attempt to remove. eventually accepting the change and trying to conserve that old change from the new liberals.
>>
>>74230795
>Bernie has spent his entire life actually getting them what they need.
Why would I want financial advice from a dude that far in debt?
I would rather take the advice of billionaire desu senpai.
>>
>>74232320
Firstly, Trump has never done anything not in his interests. Trump's entire history suggests that he will abuse this system for his own benefit regardless of the consequences for everyone else. So presenting Trump as a solution to corruption is saying "damn, there is a big problem with the wealthy bribing politicians to get what they want. I know! let's just elect a banker! then the bankers don't need to bribe anybody to get what they want! YAY! we solved corruption!!".

Secondly, you are not just voting for Trump, you are voting for the party he represents. I am not simply talking about the well marketed faces of each party. I'm talking about the parties themselves and the conservative v liberal ideologies.
>>
>>74232851
>eventually accepting the change
obviously an exaggeration. they never really accept it, they simply have no power to oppose it.
>>
>>74232705
>Better than our current system? The USA is the center of learning for the entire world. Who the hell goes to Australia for college? Whereas the best and brightest the world over comes to the USA.

sorry, were you not just saying that those corrupt learning institutions need to be abolished? I'll say that although your handful of ivy league universities are great quality, for the vast majority of education, your people are being ripped off. That is what needs to change.

My degree costs $27k and it's a top100 worldwide university. The same quality education in the US would easily cost $100k more. That is why your system needs to change.
>>
>>74232926
>Trump has never done anything not in his interests
Right. And it's in his best interest to make america great again. Like you pointed out, the economy and society as a whole are better off when poverty is reduced and better education is available. It is in Trumps best interest to make those things happen. To think he would use the office of president to just get rich is retarded. 1) He is already rich. 2) It's a crime to use the office for personal financial gain.
So either he is the shitty strategist of all time or he genuinely thinks that his plan is the best way to go forward.
Again, I would rather take my financial advice from a billionaire.
>>
>>74232924
>Why would I want financial advice from a dude that far in debt?

He had high credit card debt for one expense-heavy year when his daughter and niece got married.

>I would rather take the advice of billionaire desu senpai.

First, he's an alleged billionaire who has not released his tax returns.
Second, it's more like lending money to someone who has defaulted 4 times. You're the next creditor of his biggest bankruptcy yet- and he's still going to run out the back door exactly as he did all the other times.
>>
>>74233480
>Second, it's more like lending money to someone who has defaulted 4 times
A company going bankrupt is not the same as a personal bankruptcy.
The fact that you, the bernout, doesn't know that only strengthens my like for Trump.
>>
File: lol FACTS.jpg (26 KB, 803x221) Image search: [Google]
lol FACTS.jpg
26 KB, 803x221
>>74232598
>politifact

Ok we're pretty much done here, why don't you just cite the huffington post too?
>>
>>74233447
>Right. And it's in his best interest to make america great again.

I'd just like to take a moment to reflect on the fact that this empty catchphrase gets you votes in America.

>Like you pointed out, the economy and society as a whole are better off when poverty is reduced and better education is available

Yeah, as a whole. Not the elite class, which he is in. If he wanted to make america better, he would be trying to end corruption, which he isn't.

>To think he would use the office of president to just get rich is retarded. 1) He is already rich.

Yes, rich people hate making more money. If he didn't care about getting richer he would have stopped at $2m. He clearly aspires to be the richest man on earth because his ego is in pain any time he has to look around his golf club at people worth more than him.

>2) It's a crime to use the office for personal financial gain.

So? There are plenty of ways around that. Are you saying there is no corruption in american politics because there is a law saying it is not allowed?

>So either he is the shitty strategist of all time or he genuinely thinks that his plan is the best way to go forward.

Yeah, he thinks it is the best way going forward for himself.

>Again, I would rather take my financial advice from a billionaire.

A president is not a financial advisor, he is an alleged billionaire, and you're just giving away your vote to a class of people who couldn't give a shit about you.
>>
>>74233596
I absolutely do know that. As a taxpayer, you are investing in his new company, the american government, not his personal wallet. If the objective is to get Trump rich, good vote.
>>
>>74233866
Ad Hominem. Refute what the are saying. If anything they have a right-bias because they try to include an even number of pants on fire when it's obvious republicans lie more.
>>
>>74233866
also, you didn't touch on the other sources. Interesting that you went quiet on that.
>>
File: TtLRFof.jpg (293 KB, 1666x1853) Image search: [Google]
TtLRFof.jpg
293 KB, 1666x1853
>>74234178
>>
There seems to be a lot of arguing about Trump's intents, his real character, his trustworthiness and what power he will manage to hold, etc, etc.

Dude.. who the hell knows?

We can only guess and fucking hope they didn't lie too much.

The wall and renegotiating the trade deals to protect jobs will probably happen. That's such an important part of his platform.

Americans don't trust neither the democrats nor the republicans anymore. They're taking a risk with Trump. He's a wild card. Anything could happen. I can't wait to watch what happens.

I'm safe up here though.
>>
File: historyrepeatingitself.jpg (331 KB, 1038x539) Image search: [Google]
historyrepeatingitself.jpg
331 KB, 1038x539
>>74233942
>I'd just like to take a moment to reflect on the fact that this empty catchphrase gets you votes in America.
pic related
>he would be trying to end corruption
running on his own dime up to this point isn't trying to end the financial corruption in govt?
>If he didn't care about getting richer he would have stopped at $2m
Just because you think 2m is enough, doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter thinks that.
>Yeah, he thinks it is the best way going forward for himself.
If what you say about his run being about getting more money, don't you think he would everything he could to make the american economy boom so he could, how do I put this, make more money?
>you're just giving away your vote to a class of people who couldn't give a shit about you.
This baffles me. Your typical socialist claims the elites are exploiting your labor to get richer, but then turn around and say they don't give a shit about you.
How would the elites continue to get richer if they don't give a shit about your labor? It seems like your labor is at the forefront of their concerns.
>>
>>74234086
>If the objective is to get Trump rich, good vote.
How many times do I have to say it. The dude is a billionaire. He is already rich.
>>
>>74234519
I agree with pretty much all of those and you still have not address the specific politifact article I posted.
>>
>>74226497
>democrats are just as bad as republicans
>but the republicans are still worse somehow
I've never understood this meme, is it just because they want to let gays get married? That seems to be the only area where they really differ: social issues. And even then it's hit and miss, both Obama and Hillary were anti-gay marriage until fairly recently.
>>
>>74226661
>At least Hillary will be forced by her base to deliver some change.
What like Obama was?
>>
File: 1380857501750.gif (3 MB, 446x250) Image search: [Google]
1380857501750.gif
3 MB, 446x250
>>74222665
>Australia
>Valid opinion
>>
>>74222665
sorry i don't believe in stealing other people's labor you fucking thief
>>
>>74234685
I know. Past performance is a great indicator of future performance and all Trump has shown is that he wants to better his own position at all costs.

Hillary has shown she will pander to her base to a certain extent.

In terms of likelihood, Hillary is the better candidate. Trump has been inconsistent in his policies but has been consistently saying whatever the people want to hear and has been consistently doing whatever helps him get richer.
>>
File: Child Abuser.jpg (279 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Child Abuser.jpg
279 KB, 520x650
>>74222665

>Implying you can support someone like Hillary Clinton and still be a good person

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkfTciQ_pS0
>>
>>74227040
Obamacare isn't universal healthcare you nitwit, it's nowhere near it. What he is complaining about is being forced to pay money to a private, for-profit corporation which isn't a part of the government at all or face a fine. Does that sound like universal healthcare to you? Why are you offering an opinion on a policy you obviously know nothing about, you do know it was originally cooked up by the big bad evil republicans you're bitching about don't you? Before it was Obamacare it was Romneycare, yeah, that Romney.
>>
>>74227554
>Absolutely corruption in the Democratic party is unacceptable but it is a fraction of that in the republican party.
>it is a fraction of that in the republican party
Do you have any actual evidence for this whatsoever, or is it just what you want to believe?
>>
>>74234787
>running on his own dime up to this point isn't trying to end the financial corruption in govt?

No, especially considering he originally tried to get donors but they all told him to fuck off.

>Just because you think 2m is enough, doesn't mean I or anyone else for that matter thinks that.

Exactly. Trump has proven that he doesn't think it's enough and always wants more and more.

>If what you say about his run being about getting more money, don't you think he would everything he could to make the american economy boom so he could, how do I put this, make more money?

No, because that would involve higher taxes on himself to improve infrastructure and education to make a better workforce. His interests as the financial elite are directly contrary to those of the american people.

>This baffles me. Your typical socialist claims the elites are exploiting your labor to get richer, but then turn around and say they don't give a shit about you.
How would the elites continue to get richer if they don't give a shit about your labor? It seems like your labor is at the forefront of their concerns.

You asked and answered your own question. By exploiting it.
>>
>>74234836
Alleged billionaire. Also, he isn't richer than everyone in his golf club, so he's not rich enough for his ego. Why do you think these people suddenly decide they don't need any more?
>>
>>74234519
>makes a claim with no data to back it up whatsoever
>half true
That one always gets me.
>>
>>74235125
When did I say they were just as bad? They have corruption to a lesser extent. It's a spectrum and the Republicans are far worse.
>>
>>74235205
I have a friend who was born into $10m. He makes about $300,000 a year from sitting on his arse. He is in the same tax bracket as someone making $75,000. It's not labour.
>>
>>74235270
You can not support Hillary Clinton and still know she is better for the country than Donald fucking Trump.
>>
>>74235706
>When did I say they were just as bad?
Here
>You are absolutely right that it is ridiculous that the so-called liberal party is advocating these deals
So the "good" party are advocating for the same terrible deals but they get a pass because they're the "liberal" party and they shouldn't be doing that? Why don't you just treat both parties equally, stop getting so caught up in their marketing material. The dems do a good job of selling people this idea they're pro-poor people and left wing but their actions tell a completely different story, you're getting played you mook.
>>
>>74235282
I know. Obamacare is not good enough. It is republicans who block any public option let alone single payer. When it comes to republican v democrat you still have fucking nothing.
>>
>>74235555
>No, especially considering he originally tried to get donors but they all told him to fuck off.
I need to see a source on that
>Exactly. Trump has proven that he doesn't think it's enough and always wants more and more.
Personally, I would much rather have 2b than 2m.
>His interests as the financial elite are directly contrary to those of the american people.
This doesn't make any sense. He needs the American people or workers in order to make more money. If he is such a shitty boss, why are there thousands of people working for him? No on is holding a gun to their heads forcing them to do it.
>By exploiting it.
This is going to be my thesis. Exploitation is a matter of perspective. For me, working for a millionaire who is willing to pay me a decent salary so I can afford to live and enjoy some level of comfort isn't exploitation. It's an agreement we came to regarding the value of my labor. Now you may have a differing point of view on exploitation, but that doesn't make either of us objectively correct. In fact it seems to point out that exploitation is a subjective concept.
>>
>>74228909
If people can't judge what their best interests are why have democracy at all?
>>
>>74235625
>Also, he isn't richer than everyone in his golf club, so he's not rich enough for his ego.
kek, good point!

He's gonna take care of himself for sure. He said it himself since the beginning: "No one builds things better than I do.", etc. He's gonna give himself the contracts for the wall!

All presidents have had to find clever ways to make money while presidenting and it ends up taking away a lot of their attention. Maybe Trump will be very straightforward about it.

Then he's going to MAGA!
>>
>>74235625
>Why do you think these people suddenly decide they don't need any more?
He didn't suddenly decide that. His whole career has been about making money. It's natural to continue doing what you are good at.
>>
>>74223504
The law made it literally illegal to not have healthcare, and you got 5-6% of the total population to comply with that, with 9-10% STILL uninsured. That's a horrible enforcement of your law.

Congrats, you made health insurance more expensive for nearly everyone who already had insurance (~85% of the population), and got a WHOLE 6% of the population to get insured at the expense of literally everyone else, not just the rich. Fuck, I make 16/hr and my rates have gone up 50/month over 2 years.
>>
>>74222665
Get out of my country you labour voting cuck
>>
>>74235416
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/blake-fleetwood/republicans-beat-democrat_b_33188.html

http://www.crewsmostcorrupt.org/mostcorrupt/entry/most-corrupt-members-of-congress-report-2013

http://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-more-than-democrats-study-finds/
>>
>>74227563
Considering that Canadian healthcare was labeled "in crisis" and "a disaster" before they opened up the private option again sheds a lot of light on how great it was.

Oh, and even today, WITH the private option, the public option the waiting time just to see the nurse in triage is 4+ hours. Doesn't sound like a victory to me.
>>
>>74235931
Then why were you acting like it was synonymous with our health care system in that post? Obamacare isn't anything like what you have in New Zealand or Australia or Canada it's a completely different system, your response was completely fucking ridiculous.

>When it comes to republican v democrat you still have fucking nothing.
Oh so the dems are basically just as responsible for it but you're still going to defend them why?
>>
>>74236138
These don't really back up your assertion though, just because the most corrupt congressman are republcians doesn't mean the corruption in the democrats is "a fraction" of that in the republicans, they both corrupt as shit, it's not like the democrats are in anyway clean.
>>
>>74235905
>Here
no I didn't.

>So the "good" party are advocating for the same terrible deals but they get a pass because they're the "liberal" party and they shouldn't be doing that?

No, they absolutely do not get a pass. They should be protested and Hillary should have got destroyed in the primaries if anything because of that.

>Why don't you just treat both parties equally, stop getting so caught up in their marketing material. The dems do a good job of selling people this idea they're pro-poor people and left wing but their actions tell a completely different story, you're getting played you mook.

I do treat them equally. I have no party loyalty and don't even think the dems are particularly good. But when you are in a two party system and your competition is Republicans then there is no question as to who is the 'good' party.
>>
>>74235941
>I need to see a source on that
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-paul-singer-koch-brothers-215540

>Personally, I would much rather have 2b than 2m.

So would I. You are proving my point that people always want more so your point that Trump won't want more because he is already rich is ridiculous.

>This doesn't make any sense. He needs the American people or workers in order to make more money. If he is such a shitty boss, why are there thousands of people working for him?

Because they need money to feed their families. Think of it this way, If everyone was 3 times richer, he would have to pay more which is bad for him. Therefore it is in his interests that people be poorer so they need his money more and are willing to do more for him to get it.
>>
>>74235963
because it's the only option. It just works better when people are informed, which your media refuses to do.
>>
>>74222665
Why do threads like these always get bumped?
this is literally the number one liberal strategy. they frame the argument in a way that makes it the huge majority vs. the minority in some way
obviously both parties care a lot about things other than taxes
>>
>>74235972
There is no ROI to MAGA. He won't do it.
>>
File: 1435881655283.png (2 MB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
1435881655283.png
2 MB, 680x661
>>74222665
>Le republican/ Democrat meme
>Le bipartisan country meme
>Le 'against your own self-interest" meme

Let's talk about self interest, m8.
As a white male, I would absolutely be acting against my self-interests by supporting any of the Democratic front-runners. Not only financially, but socially. Under the left I have been demonized, left-out, and made into a scapegoat for the shortcomings of the brown swarm of ill-informed voters with the sole job of voting Democrat every 4 years.

Also, it's so funny hearing you people call those with republican or libertarian leanings "ignorant". The dominant narrative in America is predominantly leftist and as such, the position that low-information shitheads will default to is yours. I've never heard some stupid, a-political millennial tell me "hey, let's advocate for a smaller government, man!". They're too busy parroting leftist talking points from one of many sources of indoctrination.

Go fuck your hat.
>>
>>74236007
Exactly. which is my point. He will want to continue making money for himself.
>>
>>74236465
>party that abolished slavery and fought for individuals rights is worse than the party that uses racism, violence and bigotry to cow people into submission for 200 years
Again, get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>74236084
I'm a national voter. They're further to the left than the democrats.
>>
>>74236691
>http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/donald-trump-sheldon-adelson-paul-singer-koch-brothers-215540
I see no evidence, just hearsay.
> If everyone was 3 times richer, he would have to pay more which is bad for him
If everyone was three times richer, Trump would be three time richer as well, meaning he would be paying the exact same percentage of his wealth out as income to his employees. This kind of statement is why I have decided to terminate my end of this conversation. You either lack basic reasoning skills, or you are that fucking stupid.
>math
>>
>>74236765
>current year
>replying to strayans
i s h y d d t h b f a m
>>
>>74237116
>American education
>>
>>74223861
>free college
>free

kys
>>
>>74222665
Working poor and middle class are affected the most by taxation. Doesn't help that Democrats suck big business cock better than republicans do. They work for the same oligarchs either way.
>>
>>74236977
You cant argue with a bernout anbro, they just don't understand right now, give them 10 years when they have to get a job. See how fast they switch sides to lower taxes and less handouts.
>>
>>74223861
How will all that free college help when you cant get a job afterwards asshole
>>
>>74223504
And how many jobs were lost and hours slashed to comply with that?
>>
>>74222665
>I vote thinking how to use other people's wallets and I'm not embarrassed about it

>Thinks taking money away from the productive to give to the useless doesn't affect him in the long term

>Thinks giving free stuff to niggers and putting them in a political correctness unreachable pedestal will somehow not validate their chimping out behavior.
>>
>>74236977
I clearly meant working class wealth and income increasing 3-fold, not the currency inflating 3-fold. Stop perpetuating the Trump voter stereotype.
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.