[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just convert now, kaffir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Your grandchildren WILL be Muslim. This is what all statistics tell us. There is no stopping the call to Islam. Not even 15 straight years of Islamic boogeyman-ing, ruining Islamic countries and scattering the Muslims has done any good. In fact, it has only made the faith of the righteous stronger. In South America, people convert to Islam in droves. Europe will be Muslim by 2100. The only hold out will be North America, but for how long? If everyone around them is Muslim, you think they won't turn?

Islam is more appealing to minorities because it wasn't brought to their lands under the sword of European imperialism. Only white Americans lead the charge against it, and they will be a minority soon. Allah (swt) is winnowing them away for they are the worst of the mushrik.

Islam WILL win. Christianity, Judaism, secularism, communism, capitalism... all of these kuffar ideologies will lose. Demographics is destiny. You cannot refute this
>>
>>74218437

I want to convert to Islam. /pol/ doesn't even think I'm white anyways, because I am half Italian.

How do I convert to Islam?
>>
File: A1qWKY9.gif (688 KB, 664x714) Image search: [Google]
A1qWKY9.gif
688 KB, 664x714
>>74218437
>implying things aren't about to change in a major way when the welfare runs out in the white countries you are invading
>>
>>74218543
Say the Shahada (Ash-hadu an laa ilaaha illallah. Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan rasulullah) which means "“I bear witness that there is no god except Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” You must also believe this in your heart

You are now a Muslim. You must pray, fast, preform Hajj at least once, pay zakat (charity) and fast on Ramadhan.
>>
>>74218437
>>74218543

/pol/ hates me too, they makes memes about the eternal anglo and it triggers me im not evn Agldo im norman/druid ffs, i feel lost, maybe Islam is the answer..
>>
>>74219140
Did you memorise that in case you get culturally enriched ?
>>
>>74219193
Islam is the answer to everything

>>74219344
I already have been enriched, by the Qur'an and the Sunnah
>>
>>74219587
Wait are you memeing? Or are you serious kek
>>
>>74218437
Lets keep in mind this is because they're killing non-muslims in muslim dominated countries.
>>
>>74218437
I thought kaffir means nigger in white south African language
>>
>>74218437

So why do muslim countries need to arrest and indefinitely imprison Christian missionaries? Because Christianity is so superior to shitslam that they're afraid of it; people convert constantly and they can't bear their people becoming filthy infidels and abandoning their garbage fucking religion.
>>
File: 1439107679917.jpg (543 KB, 1157x1600) Image search: [Google]
1439107679917.jpg
543 KB, 1157x1600
>>74218437
>tfw you realize the world population as a whole will soon be outgrowing every religion on earth
>>
>>74220803

That is false. Go away femanon.

>>74219140

Thanks, I'll have to prepare myself for it and make it into a very sincere thing. I need to prep myself so I do it with sincerity.
>>
>>74218437
Christ will prevail. My grandchildren will be white and Christian. They will seek you out. Another crusade is in order.

Your cult has lasted too long. Goatfuckers deceived by the devil to stain this Earth

However I know youre baiting. Actual mudshits say revert not convert. You take a step baclwards when you join mudslimery
>>
>>74218437
>Implying there won't be a worldwide purge of Muslims by the end of this century

The age of liberalism is almost over, and with it comes your demise.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.