[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REDPILLZ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 640x800
Was the 1999 South Park movie "Bigger, longer and Uncut" red pilled ? In the movie the Jewish mom started the war for others to die in and used celebrity's as motivation for the soldiers.
>>
>>74217037
All I remember is
>blame Canada
>>
Well

Did you find the clitoris?
>>
its funny because south park is made by a jew
>>
>>74217037
>trusting a jew and a mormon
>>
>>74217037
oh shit whaddup
>>
>Kyle's mom is a big fat bitch. She's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world.

The production value of that song was hilarious. Makes me wish I had seen the BoM.
>>
>>74217037

yep and it was a great movie too, even redpilled message about women in general
>>
>>74217037
>Bigger, Longer and Uncut
That's right. Americutlets should feel ashamed.
>>
File: Cartman as Glenn Beck.jpg (21 KB, 380x293) Image search: [Google]
Cartman as Glenn Beck.jpg
21 KB, 380x293
>>74217037
The guys who make the show are degenerate lolbertarians.

The South Park creators Matt Stone (half-jew) and Trey Parker (goy) are known for heavy drug use. They showed up on the red carpet at the Oscars one year dressed in drag, high on coke. Degeneracy is best description of their lifestyle, these are two men trapped in arrested development. Hence their show about kids who never age.

Apparently the work environment on the show is an absolute nightmare. They don't even begin making an episode until 1 week before it airs. This forces them to work around the clock, pulling all nighters and rushing things to get everything completed. A couple times they quite simply didn't finish, forcing them to edit in cringy live-action footage to hit the runtime. One of their prominent staff members (the voice of Wendy) committed suicide, to which Matt Stone and Trey Parker released a tongue-in-cheek video claiming that they were sorry.....but not really.

Because of all the degeneracy and explicit filth, violence and sex depicted on the show, they get major bona fides from left wingers, who watch religiously (mostly while high on marijuana). Thus the show has served as a subversive vehicle to implant libertarian ideas in liberal circles.

When they got threatened and eventually had to censor their Muhammed episode, right wingers all rushed to their defense in cringe inducing fashion. I never thought I'd see the day where self styled Conservative paragons of virtue such as Mark Levin would be defending degeneracy such as South Park. Keep in mind South Park fucking hates religious conservatives and mocks them endlessly and brutally on the show (they mock liberals as well of course, in particular the Hollywood crowd). People such as Glenn Beck and Donald Trump have been explicitly mocked. I still remember how Glenn tried to pretend that he thought the episode that made fun of him was "funny", which he had to do because "these guys are libertarians like me".
>>
>>74218490

it wasn't coke, it was acid, which is a lot funnier
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.