[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Turns Out the Fag was a Liar Too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: cake-hoax.jpg&w=1484.jpg (202 KB, 1484x1345) Image search: [Google]
cake-hoax.jpg&w=1484.jpg
202 KB, 1484x1345
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/05/16/gay-pastor-admits-he-faked-homophobic-slur-on-whole-foods-cake/?tid=sm_fb

Who could have possibly seen this coming?
>>
File: 1462908866067.jpg (514 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1462908866067.jpg
514 KB, 1024x681
It was obvious as fuck that he faked it

Attention seeking fag
>>
After the first 40 or 50 times, I just assume the person is lying until I see evidence otherwise.
>>
I've always wondered what stance gay pastors have. Are they self-hating because they know they are in direct opposition to the directions given by God, or do they go the path of apostasy, teaching that gay marriage and homosexuality is actually all good, no big deal here, the bible actually didn't say you can't be gay, it's like the early writers were saying, "hey don't be so gay, you're being pretty lame man" that's what they meant when they wrote that homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of God. Always wondered that, because pastors are supposed the be the most upright members of society, as close as possible to Jesus, without blemish.
>>
File: 56a7e516a3eea.jpg (122 KB, 750x761) Image search: [Google]
56a7e516a3eea.jpg
122 KB, 750x761
I honestly alwasy these things are shit.

like You see all these false flag, a real "hate crime" is often full of win, so If it's actually funny, I usually will believe that
>>
>>74215941
Every degenerate is an untrustworthy rat that deserves to be killed with impunity.
>>
>amoral faggotry leads to immoral behavior
who'lda thunk it
>>
>>74216645
Being a leaf is degenerate.
>>
>>74216506
>Religious people contradict themselves and their beliefs and make shit up to justify 2000yo jewish fairy tales

So what else is new. *Tips fedora*
>>
So does nothing happen to this guy? Legally speaking?
>>
>>74216999
Probably not. Whole Foods had filed a countersuit but they will probably drop it now that he has admitted that he lied. They should stick to their guns and take his faggot ass to court. A few instances of this happening and people might think before doing this shit.
>>
File: hey rabbi.jpg (144 KB, 531x702) Image search: [Google]
hey rabbi.jpg
144 KB, 531x702
>>74215941

Who would have guessed. Just like the sheboons a few days back. These creatures have to go out of their way to create controversy because the truth is most people do not give a shit about them one way or the other.
>>
>>74217115
This dude needs to have his life completely flipped upside down for this shit. I'm usually not a fan of ruining someone's life, but he deliberately tried to take down whole foods, and indirectly tried to ruin a young persons job, and tainting their reputation and livelihood for a very long time. With the Internet and social media, shit like this can have huge consequences for the accused. Even if they're proven innocent the damage is done. They need to made an example of. That's the risk you should be willing to take if you're going to blatantly lie to further some shitty made up agenda
>>
File: 1463345059469.jpg (48 KB, 550x594) Image search: [Google]
1463345059469.jpg
48 KB, 550x594
>>74215941
"Oh my God anon how could you just assume he lied about it? People of color lying about racism is extremely rare and this guy is obviously telling the truth."

Brb got some gloating to do
>>
>>74217115
He didn't even explicitly admit he lied, he just said "I'm sorry for my *actions*". WFM's brand has been damaged nonetheless so they should sue unless they hate money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.