[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
evalion question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: CijohovWwAA4CRD.jpg (28 KB, 480x273) Image search: [Google]
CijohovWwAA4CRD.jpg
28 KB, 480x273
Kinda political does anyone have info about her ex outing her? She is fake right? People going nuts and now she is getting the fame she wants. In the end hope people will do real research on the facts.
>>
If wonder who its https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seZlVJscR-s

Just remember someone posting full detail how she just wanted to be a cam whore and make money off trolling.
>>
Daily reminder

>http://colegialas15.blogspot.com/2016/05/jovencita-vizcochona-masturbandose.html
>>
>>74212635
Yeah dude everyone trying to stand up for /pol/ is fake and we should tear down everyone expanding outside of our nazi hugbox.
>>
File: SAGE.png (92 KB, 713x290) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.png
92 KB, 713x290
Your daily reminder that 4chan is autosaging these threads.

Your daily reminder that 4chan once deleted mass threads the administration deemed "unworthy."

Your daily reminder that 4chan was never the same since gamer gate
>>
File: 1488.png (91 KB, 525x259) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
91 KB, 525x259
>>74215551

The thread is even about her.

It just has a picture of her.
>>
File: 1463444977685.png (3 MB, 1920x6678) Image search: [Google]
1463444977685.png
3 MB, 1920x6678
>>
>>74215753
Not sure they removing the threads. Even ones that are against her how will we learn truths.
>>
>>74215760
ok i know she is fake and a shill
but what is her purpose?. and the fbi shilling cia? i dont get it
>>
>>74215835

4chan is afraid of her just like gamer gate.
>>
>>74216275
Me ether that is why want more info just got some info before the thread was pruned. All i can gather is she wants enough to make money on her youtube? I don't get it! Well she is like 17 or some shit
>>
>>74216522
maybe we should find her exboyfriend
>>
>>74216522

That's it, really.

There is no grand conspiracy with her besides wanting reichmarks.

As far as if she believes in what she is saying. I'm incline to think so. She was groomed by The Great Constantine, the internet boyfriend who released those messages to the public to defame her after she broke up with him for a rich German NEET. They met online when he was in his thirties and she was just a teen. I think she is just a front for both The Great Constantine when they were dating and for the rich German NEET. She is just a pawn in their game.
>>
>>74216853
Jesus, is this for real? No wonder she sounds so messed up in the videos.
I hope youtube deletes her channel and the whole thing blows over.
The autist faggot gor over 6 million views on her and the amount of hate she receive is probably way too much for her to handle.
>>
>>74216853
she is a whore like every bitch
pretty sad, she seemed so redpilled
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.