[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DISCUSS. http://www.infowars.com/shock-video -person-carves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: carve-leg3.jpg (71 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
carve-leg3.jpg
71 KB, 800x420
DISCUSS.

http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-person-carves-pound-of-flesh-from-body-for-obama-warning-extremely-graphic/
>>
File: alex-jones-flips-o.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
alex-jones-flips-o.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>74212391
Alex Jones says that he has the full videos, but wont release. Is he making this shit up rn?
>>
File: ObamaMessage.jpg (97 KB, 1477x1080) Image search: [Google]
ObamaMessage.jpg
97 KB, 1477x1080
Posting the screens to bump

>“I decided to offer a pound of flesh to the Obama administration to call attention to the corruption and injustice of the US legal system,” the videos say.
“So I drank a bottle of wine and began to cut.”
One video begins by showing a leg marked with surgical dotted lines, before cutting to footage of a person dangling a piece of flesh above a massive open wound.
>>
>>74212391
Probably a clever fake.
>>
File: ImageCut3.jpg (72 KB, 811x1080) Image search: [Google]
ImageCut3.jpg
72 KB, 811x1080
“It hurt like hell, and there was blood everywhere when I was done,” the person writes.
“But it didn’t weigh enough. Not even by half. So I had to do it again…”
The next image shows two legs beside each other, one now sewn shut while the other leg appears to be prepped for an incision.
>>
Fake and gay psy op
>MUH SUPPLEMENTS
>>
>>74212797
>>74212643
>>74212490

An incision like the first one would puncture major arteries in the thigh, also the first chunk is certainly a pound moist.
>>
>>74212824
Right leg looks evenly cut without any dents where the muscles would have been
>>
>>74212933
Yeah. Oops there goes my femoral artery. The wine will fix this
>>
>>74212933
Yeah and bruising so soon on the right leg, don't think so.

You'd bleed to death from this really fast.
>>
>>74212824
Look at some of the strokes on the left leg
>>
>>74213279
Why is Alex posting this shit
>>
>>74212391
>>74212490
>>74212643
Here's the video:
http://www.bestgore.com/extreme-body-mods/desperate-american-cutoff-pound-own-flesh-offer-obama/
>>
File: 468px-Gray432_color.png (201 KB, 468x480) Image search: [Google]
468px-Gray432_color.png
201 KB, 468x480
>>74212824
>http://www.infowars.com/shock-video-person-carves-pound-of-flesh-from-body-for-obama-warning-extremely-graphic/

>cutting away most of your vastus intermedius

>Oops there goes my femoral artery
its more the the inner side, and deeper
pic related

but still, he basically cot off most of his/her muscles responsible for standing, essential making him/her a cripple.
>>
>>74213842
Fake piece of shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.