[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capitalism is the source of all evil, prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Anti-capitalism_color.gif (374 KB, 682x850) Image search: [Google]
Anti-capitalism_color.gif
374 KB, 682x850
>>
Not true. The combination of [money + power - love] is the source of all evil.

Capitalism is actually really good when in the right hands.
>>
>>74209267
It gave you the internet now fuck off
>>
Unchecked capitalism, sure. It eventually degenerates to some form of feudalism. Regulated capitalism built the modern world and gave us the highest standards of living ever seen in history.
>>
>>74209267
Evil existed before Capitalism was a concept
If you want to get Technical Babies are the source of all evil.
Because Evil comes from Humanity, and Babies are tiny humans.
>>
>>74209267
In communism you just change the nobility with a dictator, the priests with propaganda, the soldiers with secret police, the bourgeois with state workers and the lowest level stays the same
>>
>>74209267

Seems you've been proven wrong, OP, since you never "proved" capitalism to be evil in any way, shape or form, rather, you stated your gay leftist opinion and thought that adequate.

Isn't there a Bernie rally you should be planning right now, faggot?
>>
>>74209267
>monarchy
>capitalism
>my sides
>>
It's not really the source. The free market system has very good advantages, but the modern "greed is good" approach to capitalism is extremely amoral and destructive. It's not really the source, but it allows for amorality.

>>74209521
Internet was invented by the government to link geological stations to detect nuclear blasts.
>>
>>74210500
Constitutional Monarchy is perfectly compatible with capitalism. The British and Dutch pioneered capitalism, both monarchies.

Absolute Monarchy is often a feature of feudalism, which precedes capitalism, so that isn't quite as compatible.
>>
>>74210829
Yep, it was called mercantilism.
>>
>>74209547

Capitalism didn't build the world. Laborers did.
>>
>>74211125
Under corporations
>>
>>74211125

I'm all for worker protection. I think people should be working less and less, not more and more (while being more stressed out, and made to feel like drones, etc).

The industrial revolution was absolutely brutal on the workers and it was NOT necessary.

But we have had laborers since forever and not all that much to show for it. Freeing the management of the industries from the aristocracy who didn't care about productivity is probably what made the difference. Capitalism is decentralized and that's what makes it work (even though the government acts on behalf of the rich capitalists to protect their wealth, at least it somewhat forces them to compete and do something with their capital).
>>
>>74209267
>Implying it's not completely justified that some are better than others
Organic state to be honest famalam
>>
>>74209267
Capitalism has enable humans to prosper and breed in numbers well beyond their natural limits due to its ability to generate so much material wealth. Too much food, too many houses, too many cars, too much medicine, and too much medical care. Without Capitalism, the planet would have a population of no more than several million people. living in a pre technological society with abundant disease and starvation and life expectancies of 30 years. Stupid, selfish Capitalism allowed the human cancer upon the earth to spread.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 420x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 420x300
>>74209267

¡Viva la revolución!
>>
>remove the bourgeois
>remove the clergy
>triple the size of the military and government

Voila, Communism.
>>
>>74209267

Capitalism is not the source of all evil, prove me wrong
>>
>>74209267
capitalism breaks down societal barriers and promotes progressivism
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.