[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a Left-winger Anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Left-wing Brain.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Left-wing Brain.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1000
Ask a former Conservative Anything. I am now a left-winger.
>>
>>74209123
How many miles of cock do you slide down your gullet every day since you made this decision, faggot?
>>
Are you racist?
>>
>>74209227
That was pretty offensive but I will let it slide. After all the philosopher shouldn't be offended by the grunt of a caveman
>>
>>74209251
No. Conservatives shouldn't be either.
>>
Are you an actual leftist or just progressive/left-leaning?
>>
Do you believe in human biodiversity?
>>
>>74209369
Progressives are actual leftists.
>>
>>74209123
Do you like to take cock in your ass?
>>
>>74209451
Of course. It's science, science isn't left or right.
>>
>>74209505
No, I'm only a 1 on the Kinsey scale.
>>
>>74209123
>>74209227
>>74209369
>>74209505
Please stop asking stupid questions people
>>
>>74209655
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>74209123
Are you part of a cultural marxist cabal that uses globalization and the media to take over the world? Also are you a crypto-jew?

[This is what /pol actually believes.]
>>
>>74209331
So then you don't believe in Evolution. Great, kill yourself.
>>
>>74209840
Please stop.
>>
>>74209841
What? No. The people taking over the world are bankers and they are right-wing. The EU is more right-wing than communist, they are privatizing institutions and installing free trade.
>>
>>74209952
What? Racism isn't evolution, evolution says we're all the same species, I hope you have cancer piece of shit.
>>
File: 1463121805927.jpg (43 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1463121805927.jpg
43 KB, 688x456
>>74210114
Hrmm... Prove to us that you are not a jew. Post picture of nose.
>>
>>74209529
So you dont abide by the "race is a social construct" nonsense, and you believe in human biodiversity. Im assuming you are aware of the differing intelligence amongst different races. It has been noted that sub suharan africans routinely score lower on iq tests and have higher testosterone (both of which lead towards a propensity for crime). Being a leftist how do you propose government handles the issue of blacks committing more crimes yet decrying institutionalized racism?
>>
>>74210308
That doesn't mean anything. Even the NAZIS didn't base someones race off their nose. That's just retarded.
>>
>>74210329
Listen. The reason blacks score lower in IQ tests and have higher testosterone is because the IQ tests are done in America. In America slaves were bred to be big, strong, and dumb. The ones with high testosterone were the strongest and therefor bred. It doesn't represent the people of Africa, African immigrant families are nothing like the ones here from slavery. They are more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc7J8CKfzaI
>>
>>74209655
>>74209504
They're not the same thing, and I don't see how my question was stupid.

Leftists are radicals who want to abolish private property and replace capitalism with a different economic system.
Progressives aren't that extreme. They want the economy to be based on capitalism, just more regulated for the sake of social equality.
>>
>>74210609
Your question wasn't stupid I was just highlighting them all because most were asking "lol do you like dick in your ass"

>Leftists are radicals who want to abolish private property and replace capitalism with a different economic system.
Progressives aren't that extreme. They want the economy to be based on capitalism, just more regulated for the sake of social equality.
You're thinking of the far-left. Moderate-leftists are what you described as progressives.

I believe that the means of production should be nationalized but people can still buy homes and cars. It's what Nazi Germany did, except I don't agree with racism.
>>
>>74210507
Do you believe all races have equal intelligence?
Also the Africans in Africa score just as low in IQ tests and have the high testosterone.
Im sure the vetting process eschews the numbers for african immigrants.

Also I dont see whats wrong with IQ tests done in america, care to explain.
>>
>>74211019
>Do you believe all races have equal intelligence?
Yes

>Also the Africans in Africa score just as low in IQ tests and have the high testosterone.
Well they have less education and touch less xenoestrogens like plastic. So that could account for their testosterone.

>Im sure the vetting process eschews the numbers for african immigrants.
Ok that's a good point

>Also I dont see whats wrong with IQ tests done in america, care to explain.
American blacks were bred by slave owners to be dumb, big and strong. They don't represent the actually African black race, just the bunch that were used in the 1700-1860s.
>>
>>74210945
>the means of production should be nationalized
That's already pretty extreme.
Couldn't social democracies with near-guaranteed employment (military and great projects, etc) do almost as well without being so centralized?
>>
>>74211242
Yeah that would work but a good example is the oil sands. A lot of money could be used by the government if they got 100% of the oil profits, we would all have to pay less taxes. The people who own the Tar Sands inherited the money and didn't work for it, so why should they get to reap the resources of Canada? It's barley even taxed.
>>
>>74211434

Oh yeah. Who owns the natural resources? "Georgism" makes a lot of sense.

If you ask me, many of the "great industries" could be nationalized to some extent. But not "all means of production".

Most countries appear to greatly control their great industries. Even the US. That's why it is more properly described as a "mixed economy" rather than a capitalist economy. Exploiting the natural resources efficiently already seems like a matter of national interest.

But privatizing them may be something that is being imposed upon us. Access to resources was a key point in the World Wars. By privatizing them and allowing them to be freely traded to other powerful countries, there is less motication for war.
>>
How exactly did you come to the conclusion that you are now a leftist? What logic/reasoning is behind your choice?
>>
>>74211178
India has similar levels of poverty (lack of education) and they score higher on IQ tests.

No the africans dont have high testosterone cause of less contact with xenoestrogens. Its because they are the only race with no neanderthal dna.

Following your slave owner theory, if thats the case it still doesnt answer my original question

How do you propose government handles the issue of blacks committing more crimes yet decrying institutionalized racism?
>>
>>74211178
Are you trying to imply that all American blacks are dumb gorillas? That's a pretty racist thing to say there friendo.
>>
>>74211434
>oil profits
Oh I see you meant only keeping profits after trade. It seems like it should be OK, but somehow nationalizing industries usually really pisses off trading partners (and the hegemons). There must be reasons for that.
>>
>>74209123
Are you the leaf that shitposts about muslim immigration?
>>
>>74213318
bump
>>
>>74209123
Can someone afford someone else a right they don't have?
>>
dont you leave me op
>>
Most people aren't ready for all that race stuff.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.