[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/, imagine you have a basically perfect aryan waifu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1463432975098.jpg (125 KB, 600x676) Image search: [Google]
1463432975098.jpg
125 KB, 600x676
hey /pol/,
imagine you have a basically perfect aryan waifu. however, you find out she can't get pregnant because of an ovarian cyst (or whatever). would you discard her as useless because she can't have offspring? is it morally acceptable for you to file a divorce and find someone else to have kids with? even someone you by far don't like as much?
>>
who is this fluid druid?
>>
File: 1462054323479.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1340) Image search: [Google]
1462054323479.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1340
>>74207210
yes. She is useless.
>>
Don't trust that ovarian cyst bullshit when I met my current wife she told me that she was unable to have children because of that shit now we have two
>>
>>74207451
It's Taylor Swift and pretty sure she's a secret carpet muncher.
>>
>>74207451
That's Kylie Minogue. She played Chun Li in the Mortal Kombat movie.
>>
>>74207210

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex-o0eKQSPk
>>
>>74207210
might as well marry a tranny at that point.
>>
>>74207210
I'll find a young white boy on the street and raise him to be a great white leader.
>>
>>74207210
Just put your sperm in another 100% """""Aryan'""""" woman and have her raise the child

>yfw she's now a cuck
>>
Nah, might be my only chance to have a perfect waifu
>>
You cucks do realize that we have recombinant DNA tech already?

You can mix your own genes with those of her gametes for a test tube baby that can be inserted into her at conception.
>>
>>74207210
i would keep her. when the time came to reproduce, i would get a surrogate of acceptable genetic makeup. either that, or i would get her on board with a second wife. preferably the latter.
>>
>>74207210
I would have a child of my own through a surrogate and we would raise it as our child.
>>
>>74207210
This is literally why test tube babies exist. You are either an imbecile or a tranny trying to justify your delusions. In either case, make the world a better place and kill yourself.
>>
>>74207451
Haven't you been in a western country long enough to know who that is, Ahmed?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.