[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump ruins a family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: trump.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>http://www.theage.com.au/comment/donald-trump-has-torn-my-family-apart-20160512-gotjq2.html#ixzz48r54hYdU

>Shocked at what I found on my mother's social media, I was forced to sever family ties.

tl;dr an SJW zealot decides to disown her parents because they support the Donald. I hope that her parents re-write their will to give all their money to some sort of racist organisation just to spite her. What an ungrateful little cunt. Why are these far-leftists so brain damaged?

Trigger Warning: reading the comments might ruin your day
>>
>>74206729
seems like the don save a family from a mentally ill goblin
>>
Wait....so she lives in australia? why the fuck does she even care?
>>
>>74206853

good point. I really can't comprehend how someone can do this to their parents.
>>
>>74207342

No an American women, but a left-wing paper in Australia decided it was worth letting her write a story. I guess their purpose is to shame people who think Trump is good
>>
And another societal leech was born
>>
File: 10101.jpg (192 KB, 642x745) Image search: [Google]
10101.jpg
192 KB, 642x745
Here's the introduction so people get a better idea
>>
>>74206729
>I cut ties with my family for having opinions I don't agree with
>this is someone else's fault
Leftists.
>>
Some history. Donald and I met through a mutual friend and we had a mostly good 4 year relationship. Sometimes I would be emotionally distant and occasionally he would be too affectionate, but aside from minor issues our relationship was great. We were in it for the long haul, he proposed to me after 3 years and we saw a great future ahead of us, marriage, kids, a nice house in the suburbs, all of that jazz.

Before I say what led to our breakup, yes, I know I'm a piece of shit. I know I'm a worthless scumbag for doing what I did. I know a lot of you will just reinforce that and honestly I know I deserve it on some level. I cheated on Donald for two months with a coworker, this happened about 5 months after we got engaged. It was a stupid fucked up sociopathic thing to do and I own that. I'm not making excuses, but I will say that I didn't cheat on Donald out of malice or to hurt him. He didn't do anything wrong. I cheated on him because I was excited and turned on by my coworker, I was experiencing the butterflies of a new attraction, and the "forbidden" aspect of it drew me in. I was selfish and had no self control, I'm not blaming Donald at all, this rests squarely on me. This doesn't mitigate it, but the affair was purely physical, just sex. I broke it off after 2 months due to the guilt and I resolved to put it behind me. This was a mistake but I genuinely thought I was doing the right thing at the time. I'm not a cheater. It's not part of my character. I made a horrible error in judgment and I knew it would never happen again, so I swore to take it to the grave. So I went about deleting the evidence and going on like everything was normal.
>>
>>74208255
Apparently Donald had been suspicious for a while and managed to recover my texts. He confronted me about it and I fessed up immediately. There was plenty of crying and screaming from both ends and /pol/, I saw that I broke him. It killed me inside. We separated for a few days and the whole time I was bombarding his phone and email begging him for a second chance. I know I messed up, but I truly did love Donald and he was my world. After a few days he agreed to take me back under several conditions (open access to all social media, selling the engagement ring, putting the engagement on hold, agreeing to a prenup if we got married, and me getting a new job). I agreed to all of it. We made the next few months work, although it was obviously full of tension on his end. The sex was less frequent and when it did happen, it was fast and angry and he left me feeling like a used up slave, which really helped to fuck up my sense of self worth later on. He was distant and quiet, spending more and more time away from home. I just chalked this up to him still needing time and space to deal with my infidelity. It didn't matter to me, I was willing to do whatever it took to rebuild trust and if he needed space he could have it, no questions asked.

About my job, where I live the job prospects for my field aren't really in abundance so it was taking me a long time to find a new job. I was still working my old job because we needed money but reduced all contact with my coworker to a strictly professional level and even then it was minimal. Donald was understandably mad about this but he tolerated it.
>>
If you are willing to cut ties with your immediate family just because of who they support politically, then you deserve to live a horrible life and to die alone.
>>
>>74208357
Then November 2014 my life came crashing down around me. I found out I was fired from my job because my boss found out what my coworker and I did (there was a strict no fraternization policy). I tried calling Donald but he wouldn't answer and when I came home he was there with his bags packed smiling like a dirty fucking rat and asked me how my day was.

Turns out he sent my boss the evidence between me and my coworker. It's not really relevant but my coworker was barely able to pay his bills, my ex knew this and still chose to get him fired just out of vengeance against me. In the few times I spoke to my coworker since Donald broke up with me, he told me he's in a really bad spot financially and his girlfriend is going to leave him. Donald then proceeds to tell me that he's been sleeping with my best friend from childhood ever since a few weeks after he took me back. This crushed me more than anything. This girl was my best friend, we met in kindergarten and have helped each other through EVERYTHING. I saved her life when she took up cutting in high school and she helped me get out of my first relationship, which was emotionally abusive. At times she was closer to me than my own sister, and that's truly saying something since my sister and I are (were) inseparable. And all those times I thought Donald was just out taking time for himself, he was fucking my best friend. At this point I'm still screaming and lunge at him because I'm seeing red and I just want to kill him. He pushes me away and warns me not to touch him or else he will call the cops. Then he just up and leaves with our cat. She's technically his but I have taken care of her and played with her enough that I was her primary caretaker and she definitely loved me more than my ex. I tried physically stopping him again but he warned me once more he would call the police if I touched him, so then he literally packed his bags in the trunk and drove away.
>>
>Which brings me to this. My husband is black. We have a daughter together. My parents' support of a candidate who could not decide if he should accept the endorsement of the KKK is completely intolerable in our home and, ultimately, in our world.

BURN COAL
PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>74208483
I spent the next few hours in bed just crying. He calls me later and leaves a message saying that he's already taken care of his financial obligations for our apartment and lease behind my back. I can't pay rent on my own salary and now I was jobless so I had to borrow money from my parents and eventually had to move back in with my them across the country. During this time I tried contacting my best friend but she didn't respond but finally sent a huge email telling me I was a cheating bitch and she hopes I rot in hell. She described in length the things she did with my ex. I vomited upon reading it.

By January 2015 I'm back with my parents and battling severe depression. I lost my best friend, the life I built for 4 years, the job that I treasured and the love of my life. Although my ex blocked me on all social media I found out through my sister's Facebook that his life is going so well and this only made me feel worse. Things slowly started to improve and by March my life was starting to turn around. I was coming out of my depression, drinking much less, exercising often, taking up new hobbies, and dating again. I met a great guy at a bookstore and felt instant chemistry with him, we got pretty serious after a few weeks and I made the mistake of posting a picture of us on instagram.

Somehow my ex found out about my new boyfriend and sent him a message explaining how I'm a cheater. I tried really hard to convince my new boyfriend it was the past and I changed, and told him how petty and vengeful my ex was, but he wouldn't listen and went no contact with me immediately. So now Donald destroyed my chance at a new relationship and this sent me back into depression almost worse than before. April to July were some of the worst months of my life and I attempted suicide during that time. I spent a lot of time getting evaluated and in therapy but thankfully finally it seemed I could pull myself back together once again
>>
>>74208534
Then in early August my ex called me from an anonymous number and left a message saying that over the last half year he had sex several times with my cousin (20F) and my sister (23F). My cousin goes to college a few states near Donald and my sister lives a few states over as well. Because we lived somewhat near each other, me and Donald would often hang out with my sister and my cousin when we were still together. Because of this they liked him a lot and he was charming to them. He met up with my sister in February and had sex with her for a few months and then went after my cousin and fucked her throughout the summer.

When I heard this message I vomited. My OWN SISTER, who fucking took time off of work and flew across the country every month to visit me fucked my ex and deliberately hid it from me. There was never any hint or clue of any guilt she had when she spent time with me. And then my cousin, who I can be candid with more than anyone else, did the same thing when she visited for a few days in July, didn't have any guilt at all for betraying me like that.

I told my parents immediately and the rest of August became hell for my family. My sister flew over for her regular monthly visit and it got so intense that neighbors called the cops because they thought somebody was getting killed from all the screaming. This was on August 15th. My sister basically abandoned me and called me the same things my best friend called me, she actually chose my piece of shit scumbag vermin ex over her own sister even though she was just a meaningless fuck for him. I told her he was also fucking our cousin and she said she already knew about it and encouraged him to go through with it for revenge. I have no idea why she would recommend him to do this, it's so insanely fucked up and evil. My parents were furious and practically disowned her. Since then neither my parents or me have had any contact with my sister.
>>
>>74207627
Looks like she moved to Australia though.

>Aubrey Perry is a Melbourne-based artist and writer.

Also, I kinda question how American she is...no one around here ever calls their mother "mum"
>>
>>74208598
As for my cousin I called her and ripped her apart. She was pretty much the same as my best friend and sister, calling me a bitch and laughing about it. Her dad is my dad's brother, and when I told my uncle he was livid, beyond outraged. He cut off my cousin and now both my aunt and uncle hate her.

My dad wanted to go to Donald's house and beat the shit out of him and honestly I would love for this to happen but Donald has completely fallen off the face of the earth. He has since deleted all traces of himself online, moved to somewhere else (my sister and cousin apparently know but won't disclose) and has washed his hands clean of this whole scenario. Donald fucking destroyed my family and now he ran away.

As far as Donald's involvement in my life, that's done. But I can't even begin to describe how badly he fucked up my family life. My mom and dad hate my sister now and the hatred in our house is so fucking palpable it hurts. My mom cries herself to sleep almost every night over this massive shitstorm and my dad is always angry nowadays. He's been screaming and yelling a lot more and my depression is worsening. My uncle and aunt are now having severe arguments because she thinks it was wrong of him to cut off my cousin but he's adamant about it, their marriage is declining and their son (17M) hates his sister and is forced to grow up in a toxic household.
>>
>>74206729
>what an ungrateful little cunt
it's not funny to make fun of autistic people, anon
>>
>>74208677
He took everything from me. He got me fired, took my cat away from me, and destroyed my relationship with 3 of the most important women in my life. I tried telling my best friend, sister and my cousin that he used them just to get revenge on me, that he fucked them like they were just breathing dolls, but they simply won't listen or just don't care. My friend, sister, and cousin now hate me and I will probably never have any relationship with them ever again. For all I know he could still be having sex with any of them or even fucking all three, I don't know. Because of Donald's actions, my mom and my male cousin are now in therapy and our family is beyond fucked. My parents disowned their child and no one has been happy for the two weeks. Yes I know I cheated and I deserved punishment, but that punishment should have been just dumping me, not this. Donald is a fucking psychopath, he intentionally had sex with my sister, friend, and cousin just to get some sort of twisted sick vengeance on me. He destroyed my family, people who have never wronged him or hurt him in anyway, just to get back at me. He lied to me and gave me a second chance just so he could hurt me more.
>>
>>74206729
Lol

>I chose to stop talking to my mom over political differences
>blame trump

Tell me again how trump made you be a dick to your mom
>>
File: donald.jpg (90 KB, 470x246) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
90 KB, 470x246
>>74208797
/pol/, this man ruined my life. I'm in a worse state than I've ever been in and I honestly can't see any way out of this mess. I don't know if I'll ever get over the three betrayals I experienced. My therapist is trying her best to help me cope but none of it is working. I wish there was something I could do to make sure Donald suffers the consequences for the fucked up things he did but what pisses me off beyond anything else is that nothing he did was illegal. He just decided to manipulate my best friend, sister, and cousin into having sex with him. He went out of his way to contact my new boyfriend, someone I could truly be happy with and was helping me fight my depression, and get him to leave me. He made my life hell. He made my parents' life hell. His actions are probably going to fuck up my male cousin's mental health for life.

I don't even know what to do. I don't think I can get back at him in any way and honestly part of me just wants to ignore him for good and not see any trace of him ever again. I tried to kill myself once because of what he did and I honestly think having any element of him in my life is just going to fuel my suicidal thoughts even more. I have no clue how to start moving past this and heal. I don't know how to repair myself or my relationship with my best friend, sister and cousin. I don't want to lose them for good but it seems like they have no problem leaving me. Most of all I just want my parents to be happy again. It's killing me to see them so sad and in emotional trauma all the time. Please help me, /pol/, I see no solution and I'm beginning to think my life will just go on like this until I die.

tl;dr: I cheated on my boyfriend Donald with a coworker. He pretended to take me back but then got me fired and fucked my best friend. Then he fucked my sister and my cousin and his actions have destroyed my family.
>>
File: 1463004207148.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1463004207148.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>74208605
This.

Americans never say "mum", we say "mom". Maybe she changed her dialect to suit an Australian publication, but it's a red flag nonetheless.

Too many hit pieces are being written about Trump. Don't trust anyone, not even yourself.
>>
>>74206729
>millennials cuts herself off from boomer parents, losing the only chance at inheritance and security in later life.
>>
>>74207951

Really wish this was the first post t b h senpai
>>
File: Coalburner.jpg (99 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Coalburner.jpg
99 KB, 720x960
This is her

>artist
>coal burner
>lives in Melbournistan

the pieces are falling into place
>>
>>74206729
>Based in Melbourne
How'd I fucking guess
>>
>>74207939
>from USA and only live in Australia for 7 years
>start using "mum"
Fag
>>
File: Allsmiles.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
Allsmiles.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>74206729
>>
>>74209978

Because Melbourne is literally where all the mentally ill SJW retards get put?
>>
>>74206729
>donald trump has torn my family apart

No, you have torn your family apart you sad excuse for a human being.
>>
Nothing can stop the God Emperor
>>
>>74208856
>>74208797
>>74208677
>>74208598
>>74208598
>>74208534
>>74208483
>>74208357
>>74208357
>>74208255
I remember this copypasta
damn, must be over 5 years old
>>
>>74206729
>the age is publishing this drivel
wake me up
>>
>>74206729

Trump saved this persons mother and father. Not bad
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.