[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are American cities clustered with crime, seems like unpleasant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Cluster Crime.png (351 KB, 1180x904) Image search: [Google]
Cluster Crime.png
351 KB, 1180x904
Why are American cities clustered with crime, seems like unpleasant place to live.
Can you feel relaxed at all walking thru your cities?
Here in Croatia I could probably fall a sleep in middle of town without anyone doing anything
>>
>>74206644
More people to commit the crime and black people

Wow that was hard
>>
>>74206776
Yeah but here in Cities that are in 1 mil of population so much crime is not to be seen.

In our capital for most part of town you can walk safe
>>
>>74206902
Take a bunch of American blacks and watch the magic happen
>>
>>74206644

Seriously, we'll start you off with 100 American blacks. I promise more than half of them will commit a crime within a few hours of their first day there.
>>
>>74206902
You live in Croatia with Croats. We live in the US with Mexicans, blacks, Muslims, etc.
>>
>>74207078
So how come are so many Whites still Blue pilled as fuck when blacks are constantly robbing and attacking people.
Should pavement apes provide constant flow of redpills to liberal idiots?
I would imagine that people from other continents that were never in contact with black people would be blue pilled not someone who constantly see what they are doing.
>>
>>74207336
White people in America live in suburbs.
>>
>>74207336
Because they don't interact with them ever (rich whites) or they are cucks
>>
>>74207336

Those whites live in walled off safe places where there aren't any real problems and live off their parents money so they never have to live in an area with a high population of blacks. The south has the most blacks and is the most racist part of the U.S.
>>
>>74207406
But still man, they have to go to city for groceries or other things, and don't they spin crime on news constantly about blacks.
Do you think USA would be 100+ years ahead if you got rid of blacks and minorities today.
I mean they are seriously impeding progress like this
>>
>>74207596
Rich white suburbs have all your stores that meet your needs.
>>
>>74207596
And I don't know about 100 years ahead, but it would sure as fuck help.
>>
>>74207596

There would be way less problems with race in this country if the blacks were gone.
>>
>>74207898
Yea but just general progress and atmosphere of country would be much greater.
Plus you wouldn't have such drag with welfare and pampering blacks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.