[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muh liberal bias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: readImage[1].jpg (298 KB, 2317x1547) Image search: [Google]
readImage[1].jpg
298 KB, 2317x1547
>Climate scientists are liberally biased!
>Social scientists are liberally biased!
>Scientists in general are liberally biased!
>The media is liberally biased!
>Journalists are liberally biased!
>Universities & colleges are liberally biased!
>Fact-checking websites are liberally biased!
>Publicly funded research is liberally biased!

Okay, conservatives, where the hell should we get our new knowledge from?
>>
>>74205795
the truth
>>
Your mom
>>
>>74205795
>Climate scientists are liberally biased!
Paid a lot by the governments worlwide
>social
>scientists
>Scientists in general are liberally biased!
Depends on the scientists and research plenty are based and hated for it by libs
>The media is liberally biased!
Depends on the media, most is liberal despite pretending to be neutral
>Journalists are liberally biased!
Depends on the person.
>Universities & colleges are liberally biased!
Well yeah, they are. Theres based highly praised tutors but the big amount is lefty scum
>Fact-checking websites are liberally biased!
Well no, facts are facts. Depends on the sources
>Publicly funded research is liberally biased!
Depends on the research
>>
>>74205795
From everyone and not just liberal puppets that spent their entire lives in Academia where their shitty ideas and beliefs constantly undermine the social fabric of society.

Social Science is not science, just opinions
>>
>>74205795
1) Not true, most of the global warming thing is real
2) Pseudoscience shouldn't be science tier
3) Not true, science is Truth.
4) It depends on the media, generally true in US
5) It depends on the journalist
6) Generally not true, just SJWs are poisoning free research.
7) Read the fucking article and make up your mind, fact checking are a good resource to get the original quote/statement.
8) Not true

So anon? are you retarded?
>>
>>74205795
White, male conservatives in the USA have developed an extraordinary victim-complex. Worse than black people, or "feminazis," or "sjws." The conservative, white male has become the USA's biggest pile of crybaby-trash.
>>
>>74206561
Most of the global warming shit is true. But it is not caused primarily by humans.

And what the fuck even is social science? Is it phsychology? because what does that have to do with politics unless you include LBGT bullshit.

I go to a shrink and we've never even spoken about politics. I mean i know he's a redditfag cause he had it bookmarked but still.
>>
>>74206233

>Paid a lot by the governments worlwide

I see people on the right say this a lot and it just doesn't make sense.

You realize how many governments around the world now consider climate change to be a big priority, right?

Almost every polity in the world acknowledges climate change as a problem. Even governments that normally despise each other have somehow agreed on this issue.

If even governments that hate each other can agree on something, that should indicate that it's real and not a conspiracy.
>>
>>74205795

how about you do your own research, taking info from government (biased), liberal and conservative sources you fucking degenerate autistic RETARD. kys
>>
>>74207128
There are no liberal and conservative sources. There is science.

Science is apolitical. It does not become political just because you don't believe it. The sides are science, and people who are wrong. That you've taken up being wrong as a political cause does not make science political. It just makes you an idiot.
>>
File: images.jpg (26 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
26 KB, 273x200
Most media in the US arent totally liberal, theyre liberal when it comes to social issues but in business news or in discussions about economic policies, I notice most US media outlets are very right wing or atleast neo liberal . Very pro 1 percent.
Its the winning combinations for Jews tho.
Social Liberalism to push all that degeneracy for the Goy but when it come sto the economy or issues involving wealth destribution and regulation, its pro globalists.
>>
>>74207127

That is by definition a conspiracy. You have some ludicrous conception of what a conspiracy is, when all it is is a group of people working towards a common goal, typically with some degree of secrecy. Your friends and family coming up with a surprise party for you is a conspiracy, and it's ignorant on your part to label something a conspiracy with all the bias you have towards the word that prevents you from critically examining the situation.
>>
>>74207280

Science is done by people, and people are hardly perfect impartial judges of experimental results and theories and shit. Have you not heard about the recent huge amount of studies and experiments that are totally not replicable? There's good science, and then there's SCIENCE that everybody thinks is the one true arbiter of truth but is just as susceptible to corruption as any other human endeavor.
>>
>>74207731
That's a pretty stripped down definition. The typical usage of "conspiracy" involves some sort of deceit, like covering something up.

But you have a point, maybe I should have said "fabrication"
>>
>>74208569
Anthropogenic climate change is science. It is fact. It is observed, it is tested, it is repeated. It is peer reviewed. It is fact.

There is no political bias. That you have taken denial of scientific fact as a political position does not make the position of science political. It is simply factual.
>>
>>74207127
You realize how many tens of thousands of government jobs depend on it being real?

It's kind of like the EU, a giant bureaucratic mess that it exists for the sole purpose of sustaining itself.

Don't get me wrong though, the environment absolutely needs more protection, but not because of global cooli- I mean global warm- I mean climate change. Shit like soil quality, air quality, preventing acid rain, reduction of waste, better energy efficiency, protection of natural environments, etc. You will be very hard pressed to find people against this.
>>
>>74205795
They're just not that wise to science, or good with certain types of critical thinking.
>>
>>74208909

You're talking in dogmatic terms. Dogma is not scientific. Silencing dissenting opinions and observations and data is not scientific. It is neither tested nor repeated because we can not test it.
>>
File: 1445087631054.jpg (70 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1445087631054.jpg
70 KB, 599x600
>>74205795
Social scientist here, about 99% are flaming liberal. And if you're not you gotta stay in the closet or fear academic retaliation.
>>
File: 1428886004418.jpg (21 KB, 434x640) Image search: [Google]
1428886004418.jpg
21 KB, 434x640
>>74205795

the entire university system from which these "scientists" come from have been hijacked since the 50's by communists, so, yea, libtards control science.
>>
>>74205795
nah, pseudo-sciences don't matter regarding bias it's always complete bullshit.

all the rest is establishment biased, and liberals have been in control from longer than most have been alive.
>>
>>74210386
it's like this everywhere inside the university, that's why I'm getting out. If I revealed my power level, I'd be out on my ass.
>>
>>74210386
Anthropologist here, can confirm. They are also 80% or more female, and none of them are hot.
>>
>>74205795
Just get news from the enemies. RT for US news, Al Jazeera for Israel news, CNN and BBC for Chinese/Russian/Islamic news, etc. That way you'll always know the horrible truth.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.