[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you converting to Kekism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
When are you converting to Kekism?
>>
File: calipg molymeme.jpg (27 KB, 228x278) Image search: [Google]
calipg molymeme.jpg
27 KB, 228x278
>>74203086

Behold. It is I, Caliph Stefan ibn Molymeme, first Caliph of the AnCap paradise of Memeistan. The First of the rightly guided Caliphs. I, Stefan ibn Molymeme (no aggression be upon him), am the final messenger of Western philosophy.
There will be no philosopher after me.

I implore the faithful to follow the Five Pillars of Kekism. For these are mandatory to be offered entrance into Anarcho-Capitalist Jannah.

1. Shahada - your declaration of faith and trust in National Capitalism as an intemediary to AnCap Jannah. Public profession that I am the true and final Western philsopher.
2. Zakat - Daily viewing and reading of the Prophet available for free at FreeDomainRadio.com or Youtube.com/user/stefbot
3. Sala - mandatory charity of at least one dollar, payable at FreeDomainRadio.com/donate
4. Nahi Anil Munkar - Forbidding that what is evil (spanking children, virtue signaling, white-knighting, and especially making non arguments)
5. Tabarra - Expressing your disassociation and hatred towards Evil (Statism)

To you Libertarians and Objectivists, I grant 'People of the Book' status. You can still enter AnCap Jannah. However, to live in our Ummah you must pay jizya of two dollars.

As to you infidels: The Statists, the Liberals, the people that refute my message... The declaration of Jihad is yet to come.
>>
I already have.
>>
already did a long time ago.
>>
I was born a Kekist.

Most Christians are Kekists as well without knowing it. Jesus was the first disciple of kek.
>>
File: image.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60 KB, 904x692
We've always been without knowing it
>>
>>74203649

I hope this is real
>>
File: dat boii.jpg (14 KB, 167x312) Image search: [Google]
dat boii.jpg
14 KB, 167x312
When dat pepe finally shows up
>>
Is this my home?
>>
>>74203086
today, trying to cope with depression here, thoughts of Kek make me feel so comfy, Kek gives me hope.
>>
>>74203839
久しぶり
>>
All praise KEK. Applied Memetics will save us all.
>>
dub digits and ill convert
>>
You guys are using it wrong.
>>
>>74204047
Kek's light shines upon you
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
16 KB, 480x360
It's darker than we thought guys...
>>
File: 1434645034818.jpg (35 KB, 420x362) Image search: [Google]
1434645034818.jpg
35 KB, 420x362
>>74203086
When are you converting to the only proper religious belief, worship of the One True Goddess?
>>
>>74203298
This 2bh fram

Kek is the very holy spirit himself

God is a dream of a good goverment and good society

Through memes we can have god
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.